Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Call me old fashioned but I think they were just best friends.

If you are best friends throw in tons of booze, drugs and social convention telling you should and every so often I could see why they would end up in bed together.

This was the 70s and 80s. Elton John is gayer than a basket of tiaras in Richard Simmons sewing room and even he got married in those days...

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      The only answer is to try to be asleep or unconscious at all times. I've had my mouse pointer hover over business class so many times but unless you are a multimillionaire or someone else is paying, $500 an hour extra is hard to justify compared to my new tactic which is to check in, buy half a bottle of vodka and a happy meal. Ditch the fries and nibble on the burger, drink half the coke top it up with the vodka and get that into your system before you get on the plane. I can sleep anywhere but if you aren't so lucky throw in some pills too.

Downside is logistics when you land but fortunately I live $25 taxi ride from the airport.
      Actually, what we started doing, when we were able, was fly out on Sunday. We'd reserve seats on a 4 pm flight, get there at noon, start drankin beers on the company dollar at one of the overpriced tiny restaurants at the airport, get on the plane, and then we'd have the two chicks flying with us order beers when we ordered ours so we'd have two beers to last from here to Boston. It sucks having to make two Budweisers last from Charlotte to Boston.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Call me old fashioned but I think they were just best friends.

If you are best friends throw in tons of booze, drugs and social convention telling you should and every so often I could see why they would end up in bed together.

This was the 70s and 80s. Elton John is gayer than a basket of tiaras in Richard Simmons sewing room and even he got married in those days...
        Freddie was planning on going straight and getting married. He used his Super Manly Powers to overcome his urges for the Forbidden Love.

You know what pisses me off? Freddie caught the hiv and died and we'll be stuck with Charlie Sheen until the end of time. Him and that jackoff Magic Johnson.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Freddie was planning on going straight and getting married. He used his Super Manly Powers to overcome his urges for the Forbidden Love.

You know what pisses me off? Freddie caught the hiv and died and we'll be stuck with Charlie Sheen until the end of time. Him and that jackoff Magic Johnson.
          I like Charlie Sheen!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            I like Charlie Sheen!
            I loved the Masheen up until he got halfway cleaned up. He should keep doing drugs and then do his podcast every damn day. No more of this trying to come across as normal. Unleash the Tiger Blood!!!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2010

Funny ( or should I say NOT funny ) how EVERY administration , regardless of who it was or when they were in charge , has a long laundry list of debacles and failures .
              If memory serves , the first and conveniently forgotten attack on the World Trade Center was during the Clinton Administration . And , NO , I wasn't a Bush supporter . They have ALL failed miserably .

Comment

Working...