Would the world be safer if we got rid of religion?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    North Korean Communists/Stalinists have/had no problem giving their life for ridiculous bullshit...
    When how and etc.?
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      When how and etc.?
      Really? Do I have to write just about everything easily available in a quick Google search?

Look, I'm not a fan or organized religion and all that, but I think communism is a good example where Atheists can become extremist, logic-defying fuckwits....

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

About 92 Americans die due to gun violence day by day in the USA, no terrorists needed! So, on a bad day more Americans get shot dead in the USA than were killed in the Paris terrorist attacks. People like you are so used to reports of your own countrymen getting shot dead that you don´t even notice how many it amounts to!
        First off, I wouldn't put on semtex underoos if Jesus Christ Hisself showed up and told me to. Second, I do know what the gun murder rate is in this country and if you remove the gang related murders the number drops precipitously. And I've posted here time and again that any murders are too many.

Now, I gots to make a run to the Walmart. Ammo is on sale for early Black Friday specials and they got Ther beers on sale too.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Ric Flair
          Groupie
          • Jul 2007

I think the world we be a safer place if we got rid of people like DONNIEP who dateS girls who wear training bras!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

7 TIMES!!!! 7 TIMES WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!
          Last edited by Ric Flair; 11-26-2015, 05:00 PM.
          THE FOUR HORSEMEN!

Eat Us And Smile, Nature Boy Style!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            In fact atheist Jesse Ventura said when he was governor of Minnesota he saw the good that religion brings especially regarding charity. Jesse said if we got rid of religion everyone would feel a negative impact. So there you go. It's not going anywhere.
            On what fucking nutso planet is Jesse Ventura the spokesman for athiests? Who is vice spokesman - Gary Busey?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              On what fucking nutso planet is Jesse Ventura the spokesman for athiests? Who is vice spokesman - Gary Busey?
              Gary Busey is fuckin awesome!!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Religion certainly is the problem!

If everybody was certain there´s only one life and there´s nothing to come after it, how many people do you think would risk their lives for ridiculous bullshit?
                If everyone was certain they didn't have to answer for their actions while they were alive after they die wouldn't that make some people say why not to any henious idea that crossed their mind if they figured that could get away with? Don't you think some people keep some of their urges in check based up a fear they'll have to answer for their actions one day whether they get caught or not?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...