Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    The pic would be better with thigh gap , knowing you lot she could just uncross her legs and pop it's one of them there twinkies and its to late you have already commented she is a Hotty.
    Here. Thigh gap, no scarf over the Adam's apple, no photoshop. That's a screencap from a video.

Pay no attention to the signal on the upper right. That's just to throw you off the scent.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      THAT is a tranny.

No doubt about it.

I'll bet she's not even a very good one & if she reveals her face, anyone would be able to tell.

You are gay, Von.
      Are you sure? The nipples ain't all walleyed like you'd expect.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Are you sure? The nipples ain't all walleyed like you'd expect.
        I think that only depends on the surgeon.

You get what you pay for & that's never more true than boob jobs.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I think that only depends on the surgeon.

You get what you pay for & that's never more true than boob jobs.
          Yeah, you're right. But I'm not seeing any scarring from nipple relocation. Not that I'm an expert in Trannie Spotting. I've just, uh, read some stuff.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Yeah, you're right. But I'm not seeing any scarring from nipple relocation. Not that I'm an expert in Trannie Spotting. I've just, uh, read some stuff.
            Nipple relocation? First time I'm hearing about that.

Doesn't it have to do with how well you place the plastic ball & stuff? If you don't do it right, they may end up slanted, or in the wrong position, or weird looking, like Pamela's tits.

Not that I wouldn't still fuck her silly.

I know the cheapest boob jobs just leave two huge scars underneath the boobs, those are very easy to spot. As for nipple placement, although I play with boobs a lot, I never paid that much attention to the spatial differentiation between nipples.

It's just one of those things that you can't really question. Blind faith is needed, otherwise you end up with all sorts of questions & existential doubts.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

No, see a lot of Trannies wind up with walleyed nipples - one points over here, the other points over there. So in a static picture you'll often see it. That's why some of them don't show the tits head on and static. So it's not uncommon to correct that via surgery.

What? I read an article about it.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

No, see a lot of Trannies wind up with walleyed nipples - one points over here, the other points over there. So in a static picture you'll often see it. That's why some of them don't show the tits head on and static. So it's not uncommon to correct that via surgery.

What? I read an article about it.
                Yeah, I don't know. She does look like a tranny to me, though. At any rate, wouldn't that happen to girls who have flat chests too? Or is this a tranny thing?

At any rate, just because some of you tend to doubt the women I post, here's a close up shot of her neck.

Can you see an Adam's apple?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Yeah, I don't know. She does look like a tranny to me, though. At any rate, wouldn't that happen to girls who have flat chests too? Or is this a tranny thing?
                  Not as often as with dudes cause of the way dudes are constructed. The article I read said so.

I used to date this chick back in the early 90s, she had small tits. She had a boob job in '99 amd blew them fuckers up huge! Her nipples weren't walleyed but she looked like a freak. I still fucked her. I just didn't play with her tits much cause it was like palming a basketball. But she said her husband loved her new tits so what do I know.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Not as often as with dudes cause of the way dudes are constructed. The article I read said so.

I used to date this chick back in the early 90s, she had small tits. She had a boob job in '99 amd blew them fuckers up huge! Her nipples weren't walleyed but she looked like a freak. I still fucked her. I just didn't play with her tits much cause it was like palming a basketball. But she said her husband loved her new tits so what do I know.
                    Well, I used to love Victoria Beckham's baseball halves, too bad I never got to play with them.

Anyway, can you see an Adam's apple or not? Look closely at the pixels, the image is big enough that you'll notice that there was no editing.

So you can rest assured that that's a REAL, bona fide girl. I mean, she even has the gap.

Which raises the question... how the fuck can we know any more? How, Donnie? HOW???

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Anyway, can you see an Adam's apple or not? Look closely at the pixels, the image is big enough that you'll notice that there was no editing.
                      she's tuckin' it in
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

A terrorist threat transends into a transexual thread?....only here......
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Who didn't see this coming? I believe there was another incident a couple days ago too.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

The arrest of two men in the United States have renewed concerns over the US refugee program in Syria. The pair were arrested on terrorist-related charges.

Found it.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-detains...102411892.html
                              Who didn't see this coming? I believe there was another incident a couple days ago too.
                              Well, it couldn't really have been a terrorist who snuck in as a refyougee because they don't exist. So it was most likely an Israeli remotely detonated bomb OR a CIA/Mossad brainwashed innocent guy who didn't have a clue what he was doing.

And even if it was a terrorist, he only killed like 10 people and injured like 20 or something so you can't really compare it to the number of refyougeez pouring into that country. Host countries just have to absorb these attacks - it's for the greater good of society in general.
                              Last edited by DONNIEP; 01-14-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

A fiver if any of you heathens can point to Turkey on a map
                                Last edited by vandeleur; 01-14-2016, 07:46 PM.
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...