Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    No. I'm telling him to go kill a bunch of Muslims...and cuntsidering some of the suicide bullshit that cunt pulled with me...while my brother was dieing from brain cancer I might add, all I can say is...Fuck him.
    We both now that was directed at fabric. Try again, sweetie.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      One minute you are quaking in your boots shitting yourself in the fetal position crying like a cowardly baby about pretend monster refugees and now you notice that maybe the US media concentrates on things that make you do that.

Hmmm. I wonder why...

Cool you are now noticing what they are doing.
      The media is conditioning everyone for World War III just like CNN is conditioning everyone to turn in their guns using every shooting possible along with racist overtones.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think this is more about ratings than anything else.

People running around Paris shooting people, the crying relatives, saying it could/will happen here, video footage of blood it's all there.

The Russian plane is just another plane crash/explosion with no TV footage to show.
        Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-26-2015, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by private parts
          It takes half a lifetime to see 3/4 of the U.S. It's like traveling to 50 countries that drink the same beer and eat the same shitty food.
          Actually traveling abroad reinforced most of my opinions of the world and that's thank God for the U.S. of A.
          Um, I saw 3/4 of the US in a summer touring with QR.

Also not shocking - the xenophobic posts here.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667

Also not shocking - the xenophobic posts here.
            Thank you for stepping in jhale. Xenophobia is everywhere these days...unfortunately.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Thank you for stepping in jhale. Xenophobia is everywhere these days...unfortunately.

You and I have had our differences, but you know I've never been down with bigotry in any form.

OK, except Hagar fans... fuck them.

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                We both now that was directed at fabric. Try again, sweetie.
                I have no fucking idea what the hell you are trying to say there. Sorry, I don't speak drunk...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

You and I have had our differences, but you know I've never been down with bigotry in any form.

OK, except Hagar fans... fuck them.

That's not bigotry, that's intelligence.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    I think this is more about ratings than anything else.

People running around Paris shooting people, the crying relatives, saying it could/will happen here, video footage of blood it's all there.

The Russian plane is just another plane crash/explosion with no TV footage to show.
                    The terrorist bombing angle of the story was slowed and muddled from the start. I think most knew it was a bombing but they kept with the mechanical failure narrative for a long while effectively controlling and managing the story and reducing its impact...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Another oppressed group in our society... Xenophobic Lives Matter!!
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        Go ahead angel! You love those Syrians so much why not let them live with you! Let them sponge off your government before they bomb your home.
                        10,000 will be here by the end of the year and another 15,000 by the end of February. Very few are government sponsored. They are sponsored by family members that are already here, private sponsors (one couple cancelled their wedding reception and are using the money to sponsor a family instead), and a few are government sponsored...meaning they get a $10,000 LOAN which they have to start paying back 3 months after arrival, and they also have to pay back their transportation costs.

We are bringing the most vulnerable...women, children, families and members of the LGBT community.

This is Canada, WARF...we're not afraid of the bogeyman...

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Another oppressed group in our society... Xenophobic Lives Matter!!

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            The terrorist bombing angle of the story was slowed and muddled from the start. I think most knew it was a bombing but they kept with the mechanical failure narrative for a long while effectively controlling and managing the story and reducing its impact...
                            You wanna talk managaing a story for ratings? Did you hear about Hannity reading the Pew Poll that clearly indicates the majority of the muslim world can't fucking stand ISIS - backwards, to intentionally (as there's been no retraction) imply the opposite?

Yep, reversed the "unfavorable" and "favorable" stats - which could be chalked up to color-blindness - HAD THERE BEEN A RETRACTION. There's been none. That's the actual graphic they used too, clearly says "overwhemingly negative" - but ask yourself, how much do you trust the reading comprehension of the average FAUX viewer? Of course, worthless bigots watching FAUX news will eat that misread shit up, and will never bother to fact-check it...because it's what they WANT to hear. Got into it with a friend's friend on FB who posted in response to a post of mine "All muslims are terrorists!" M'kay, then my friends of over ten years are just REALLY lazy ones, then... idiot. I TRIED to calmly explain to her that Daesh/ISIS has killed tens of thousands of people for being the wrong kind of muslim according to them, that they despise "grey areas" where everyday muslims FIT IN - and want to destroy them. Their goal is for any muslim that doesn't agree with them to be SO marginalized by the rest of the world that they have NO CHOICE but to turn to them, and every bigot chest thumping 'MERICA fuck-the-refugees/ anti-muslim post HELPS THEM. So, to reiterate - if you're posting bigoted, xenophobic anti-islam shit you're the opposite of patriotic, you're in fact HELPING THE ENEMY.

"I'll wear that like a badge of honor" the bitch replies. Honored - to be HELPING ISIS. Riiiiiight. OH, and the (now former) friend who's page she posted that on? Didn't call on her for that, capped on ME for calling her a "xenophobic twunt". Cuz, y'know... "name-calling", so much higher on the priority list than hate speech. Oh and made a Carson-esque "refugees = animals" reference. Then they mention said biznatch - is a FACEBOOK ADMIN. So I immediately inquire "How the fuck do you not know that could be reported as hate speech, then?" As it happens, the dude's logo was coincidentally in the profile pic of most of my social media pages, so I quickly 'shopped it out, replaced it on all my pages, told him as someone who's OK with hate speech he'd never get free advertising from me again; not accidentally in a pic in a Duncan blog, nor even to my measley 1600 Twitter followers. Because fuck bigots. Suddenly, thread deleted.

I mean, just as an example (not a brag!!) ChuckD retweeted me to half a million people the other day - you think I'm leaving some anti-islamic bigot's logo on my shit? Not happening.
                            But it's amazing as an atheist to watch how comfortable so-called christians are with renouncing 1.7 billion people for basically liking Strawberry Kool-Aid instead of Grape or some shit. And, because Jesus - they're totally OK with going full Nazi on another religious group. False certitude at its finest. And they're completely oblivious to HOW hateful they are, they (wrongly) feel justified in it, which makes them JUST as mental as any jihadist. It's insane.

Similarly regarding the conservative fact-free bubble - I had a friend who just retired from the USAF bitching the other day about "Obama fucked us pulling us out of Iraq" - you mean, the withdrawal timetable BUSH negotiated that had he broken would have created an international incident - that cons ALSO would have bitched about? Seriously? How does someone that was IN the service not bother to understand the directives they operate under, and who's making what decision?!? Mind-boggling stupidity.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

3/4 of the U S or one or two cities in each state you went to or went through?
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Jhale...I'm starting to like you again, lmao. I had people block me for calling them xenophobic. Said I was being verbally abusive. Stupidity is right...

Comment

Working...