• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    See even you dont want to be part of merica
    Well it's a complicated issue, Vandy. On one hand I'm proud to be an American and believe this is the best place around. On the other...Lincoln was a bitter old racist cunt who should have kept his dick out of our business. My great great great uncle joined the Confederate army as soon as the war broke out - before NC seceded. He fought most of the war, got an eyeball blowed out, was captured in Virginia and held as a POW in a hell hole yankee prison until after the war cause he refused to take the oath. My great great great grandfather joined not long after the war started and fought all the way thru too. Neither owned slaves and had less than nothing after the war ended. They fought for their country. So it ain't as cut and dried as people make it out to be, especially all the yankee dogs and liberals who claim we were all runnin around with 100 slaves and fighting because we wanted to keep the slavin days going. And yes, there's a lot of us who still wish we had won so we could have maintained our independence from America. That's a key point because everybody makes out like we tried to take over the whole damn country. Which is another lie.

It's all a moot point anyway cause this is where we are today. But next time around...we gonna win this sumbitch!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Is it not just the best cos you have never been on the drink in the TOON, and chased some chunky totty up and doon the big market ?
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        My great great great grandfather joined not long after the war started and fought all the way thru too. Neither owned slaves and had less than nothing after the war ended.
        I don't mean to be a dick about this but you've just done that thing that everyone does when they talk about their family history.

You have 16 great great great grandfathers, the guy you mention was just one. If he was because most people seem to follow the male line, probably because that's where the surname stays, when that's the least reliable.

The female line is more reliable as once you get to 5 generations back in anyones line you start to run into the chances of some cuckoos slipping in there when great great grandaddy Cleetus is out in the fields watching the negros work all day.

And with your randy genes - just sayin...

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

I love a good I dont mean to be a dick but statement

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I don't mean to be a dick about this but you've just done that thing that everyone does when they talk about their family history.

You have 16 great great great grandfathers, the guy you mention was just one. If he was because most people seem to follow the male line, probably because that's where the surname stays, when that's the least reliable.

The female line is more reliable as once you get to 5 generations back in anyones line you start to run into the chances of some cuckoos slipping in there when great great grandaddy Cleetus is out in the fields watching the negros work all day.

And with your randy genes - just sayin...
            Our family history is fairly well documented. Does that mean that somebody somewhat related to us didn't own slaves? Well of course not. The again there were free black men who owned slaves down here too. Does either one make it right? Well hell no! Slavery has been wrong since the institution was invented.

The thing people forget is that soavery was an American sin - not a Southern sin. The founding fathers got a lot right when they wrote all those cool papers up. But the parts about slavery, the wording to protect one of the most horrible institutions in history? Yeah they got that wrong. And lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation freed exactly zero slaves. There were still yankee states where slavery was legal when the war ended. And segregation and discrimination were just as rampant up north as down here. Anybody who says otherwise is a fool and a liar. Again, that doesn't make it right - it just means the whole country was fucked up.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Pushing past paramedics to stick your religion into someones private business, ok.
              You said she pushed her way past security. Now they're paramedics. Gotcha. How is offering to pray for someone sticking their noses into someone's private business?
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                You said she pushed her way past security. Now they're paramedics. Gotcha. How is offering to pray for someone sticking their noses into someone's private business?

In my opinion it is, just saying. Although if it had a been a witch doctor or a follower of Asgard I wouldnt have been as offended.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Come cryin back?? Hell I'm still trying to secede!
                  Count me in. I love The U S of A but liberals want to give it away to whoever wanders across the border. You don't hear that bullshit around here.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Actually it was open heart surgery and the pope was tying to get in the way..... none of his business in my opinion.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

In my opinion it is, just saying. Although if it had a been a witch doctor or a follower of Asgard I wouldnt have been as offended.
                      Your opinion and a dollar might buy a cup of coffee at McDonalds but that's about it.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Vandy, maybe the woman was gonna do the Vulcan Mind Meld with the guy. You know, capture all his thoughts and memories and then once they shoot his body into the Genesis planet she could meld again and he'd be good as new again.

See - you didn't think of that now did you?

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Your opinion and a dollar might buy a cup of coffee at McDonalds but that's about it.
                          Thank you very much.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Count me in. I love The U S of A but liberals want to give it away to whoever wanders across the border. You don't hear that bullshit around here.
                            Right......

Let's go road block trippin' in the middle of the night
                            Up in Gainesville town
                            There'll be blue lights flashin' down the long dirt road
                            When they ask me to step out

They say we've been looking for illegal immigrants
                            Can we check your car?
                            I say you know it's funny
                            I think we were on the same boat back in 1694
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Vandy, maybe the woman was gonna do the Vulcan Mind Meld with the guy. You know, capture all his thoughts and memories and then once they shoot his body into the Genesis planet she could meld again and he'd be good as new again.

See - you didn't think of that now did you?
                              I can see you have had two or three ice beers

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I like ford but I never understand any of his posts .......... At least he isnt mean like Cdog

Comment

Working...