X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It was never legal in Britain, just in the colonies in a kind of don't shit where you eat kind of hypocrisy.
    Charlotte Hodgman spoke to James Walvin about nine places related to the campaign to end a cruel but highly profitable trade in humans...

Here's the first paragraph from that link.
    British involvement in the transatlantic slave trade was, until very recently, a subject often brushed under the carpet. The idea of thousands of African slaves passing through British ports in abject conditions remains unpalatable to most but, according to James Walvin, professor emeritus of history at the University of York, the fact remains that the Caribbean and north African slave trade of the 18th century was effectively a British creation.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
      We ?? You're older than you look
      I was Benjamin Martin in a previous life.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I was Benjamin Martin in a previous life.
        You play chess ??
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I like ford but I never understand any of his posts .......... At least he isnt mean like Cdog
          You might turn mean too if you were constantly told what a piece of shit your country is day after day. Anybody that's here and doesn't want to be is free to leave anytime. If the he who is without sin cast the first stone shit was applied to the countries the rest of you people live in you'd keep your fucking pieholes shut. None of you fucks live in a perfect society.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

You play chess ??
            Wrong Benjamin Martin buckwheat. Try again.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Wrong guy again.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

You might turn mean too if you were constantly told what a piece of shit your country is day after day. Anybody that's here and doesn't want to be is free to leave anytime. If the he who is without sin cast the first stone shit was applied to the countries the rest of you people live in you'd keep your fucking pieholes shut. None of you fucks live in a perfect society.
                  Cdog... It's all a joke , it's a daft web site . Chill !!!!!!

But seriously I live in a very privileged and plentiful country and am very lucky where I live.

But still enjoy poking the bear or pooch lol
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Cdog... It's all a joke , it's a daft web site . Chill !!!!!!

But seriously I live in a very privileged and plentiful country and am very lucky where I live.

But still enjoy poking the bear or pooch lol
                    I get most of the shit you say is not intended to be taken seriously but I get tired of seeing "America sucks" every fucking day here.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wrong Benjamin Martin buckwheat. Try again.

Po-boy sandwiches first made their appearance in the summer of 1929 when 1,800 streetcar drivers and motormen went on strike. As the story goes, restaurant owners and brothers, Benny Martin and Clovis Martin, dedicated months of their time offering free roast beef sandwiches to the out-of-work union members. As a union member would walk into their restaurant Benny would yell out, “Here comes another poor boy!” and the name stuck. Today po-boys have become a staple in New Orleans cuisine alongside sno-balls, crawfish, and our many signature dishes.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

To be fair God, the baby Jesus and the bible are hugely in favor of slavery.

I've never understood how black christians manage to side step that one, they've been owned I guess.
                        It's not unlike how people see the Confederate battle flag and say "that there represents slavin days! I am offended!" Yet they swell with pride when they see an American flag. Never mind that our constitution has wording to protect the institution of slavery and it was legal for nearly 100 years in America. Oh but we don't remember that cause it's easier to point at the Confederate flags and cry racist than it is to be honest and admit the American flag flew over an entire country where slavery was all fine and dandy a hell of a lot longer than our flags flew down here.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

You said she pushed her way past security. Now they're paramedics. Gotcha. How is offering to pray for someone sticking their noses into someone's private business?
                          Because religion is an individual's personal choice. I had a religious freak at my old job started praying for me one day...I told her to NEVER do that again. If I wanted prayers I would ask for them.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Everybody wants to point the finger at America like we invented slavery. We didn't. Egyptians had slaves in 8000 BC. We didn't start slavery in North America either. The British did. The first slaves came to Jamestown, Virginia in 1619. Over 150 years before we became a country. The history of slavery in North America is pretty damn short compared to the history of slavery in Europe.
                            Actually, the history of slavery in N. America is much longer than that. Many Native American tribes had slaves.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

To be fair God, the baby Jesus and the bible are hugely in favor of slavery.

I've never understood how black christians manage to side step that one, they've been owned I guess.
                              I feel the same way about Christian First Nations people, especially Catholics. It was a Papal Bull that allowed the theft of their land, and the Residential Schools, whose mandate was to "beat the Indian out of the child", were all run by churches. They've been colonized I guess...

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

:p

Comment

Working...