Here's what Anerica is gonna look like in a few years...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
      By Catholic priests handing out small pox infested blankets and Christian churches running schools that were mandated to beat the indian out of the child...
      I'm well aware of what the indigenous people of North America went through. That happened and so did other atrocities but most of what happened was motivated by greed and envy. The natives had something the settlers or whatever you want to call them had and they justified taking it from them any way they could. I was forced to attend church until I was in high school and I wasn't too happy about it but never once did any of the preachers I heard ever advocate killing or even harming anyone who didn't believe they needed to accept Christ as their savior or burn in Hell. Does that happen? Sure it does but that's because somebody twists religion to fit their personal agendas. I'm not a member of any church nor am I a big fan of organized religion but I don't stereotype all Christians to fit my agenda the way you and the other people around here have been doing lately.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I'm well aware of what the indigenous people of North America went through. That happened and so did other atrocities but most of what happened was motivated by greed and envy.
        that bitch
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

New Orleans also had lax gun laws and they had nightly mass murders when I was there a while back. Of course I would never blame anyone for packing there though, I might have even a bit...
          Nightly mass murders? When was this? New Orleans does have a lot of gang bangers and such and they do tend to get violent but I've never heard about these "mass murders" . Would you enlighten me with a link or a time line so I can see this for myself?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
            Been there, done that. Still allive and kicking!
            Doubtfull. Obviously you must not have visited the south. You're still alive. You start talking that anti American bullshit in public here you'll get you fucking kraut ass kicked back to the fatherland just like you murderous fucks did in WWII. We should have just said fuck you and let the commies have your country.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I'm well aware of what the indigenous people of North America went through. That happened and so did other atrocities but most of what happened was motivated by greed and envy. The natives had something the settlers or whatever you want to call them had and they justified taking it from them any way they could. I was forced to attend church until I was in high school and I wasn't too happy about it but never once did any of the preachers I heard ever advocate killing or even harming anyone who didn't believe they needed to accept Christ as their savior or burn in Hell. Does that happen? Sure it does but that's because somebody twists religion to fit their personal agendas. I'm not a member of any church nor am I a big fan of organized religion but I don't stereotype all Christians to fit my agenda the way you and the other people around here have been doing lately.
              I have talked to many survivors who were beaten for speaking their own language and there are numerous graves of children MURDERED by priests and nuns because they refused to give up their "savage ways".

Christian extremism at its finest. I am NOT stereotyping all Christians, but the belief that they have never committed violent atrocities is a fucking myth...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Welcome to the Roth Army....

Where Christians are far more evil than Muslim terrorists...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                  Welcome to the Roth Army....

Where Christians are far more evil than Muslim terrorists...
                  There's no such thing as Muslim terrorists. Only Christian ones. ISIS is actually made up of Midwestern US Christians. The guys who carried out the 9/11 attacks? Christians. Boston bombers - two American Christian young boys. The people in the boat that attacked the USS Cole - Christians. The attackers in Paris? Christians. And the list goes on and on...
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Doubtfull. Obviously you must not have visited the south. You're still alive. You start talking that anti American bullshit in public here you'll get you fucking kraut ass kicked back to the fatherland just like you murderous fucks did in WWII. We should have just said fuck you and let the commies have your country.

Dude you want me knock him about for a bit until it looks like he is knackered and then you can jump in ............ Again

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Dude you want me knock him about for a bit until it looks like he is knackered
                      racist!
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        that bitch
                        Not that envy funny man. But that did make me giggle.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Not that envy funny man. But that did make me giggle.
                          history repeats itself

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Dude you want me knock him about for a bit until it looks like he is knackered and then you can jump in ............ Again
                            Americans don't need back up to take out a kraut. If you recall it was your people that needed help with the krauts during the big one but I appreciate the offer. If I was a yankee that might be different. As I recall they asked you guys for help because they couldn't defeat us on their own during the civil war. We lost tht one but we won't lose the next one.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

I just had a thought. All you defenders of Islamics are calling us out for stereotyping all of them as terrorist by trying to stereotype all Christians as terrorists. They have a word for folks like you here. Hypocrites.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Americans don't need back up to take out a kraut. If you recall it was your people that needed help with the krauts during the big one but I appreciate the offer. If I was a yankee that might be different. As I recall they asked you guys for help because they couldn't defeat us on their own during the civil war. We lost tht one but we won't lose the next one.

That woosh was the gag mate
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...