Here's what Anerica is gonna look like in a few years...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    The majority of Native Americans killed here weren't slaughtered for religious reasons. They were slaughtered for their land.
    Yes.... land that the bigoted white "Christians" thought that GOD wanted them to have, via a fucked up white supremacist doctrine known as "manifest destiny".
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      Westboro Baptist Church - "Christian" terrorists.
      You got any stats on how many people they killed? As far as I know they just talk a bunch of shit and annoy people. Pretty lightweight shit as far as terrorism goes.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Trannies don't count™©®.

It's a well known fact.

By the way, who the fuck is spreading those vile rumours about my sex life?
        I thought those rumors were SHUT DOWN like a certain bar with wine in plastic cups....

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Von might be old but he's a shooter.
          I thought he was a pitcher. I'm confused. Aren't you a catcher? Is shooter the same as pitcher? What's the synonym for catcher in this case?

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            Does the bible say Izzy is allowed to have sex with trannies, or does that count as a homosexual act?
            The bible doesn't really speak of trannies in any capacity. So it might be better for Izzy to consult some of the other cultures who consider it natural for some folks to be born as a "third gender" that's not entirely male or female.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

I thought those rumors were SHUT DOWN like a certain bar with wine in plastic cups....
              Wine in what?

Who the fuck would do something as classless as that?

Are you talking about some dive you used to frequent back when you used to be a crack whore? I can't imagine who would be retarded enough to pull that kind of stunt.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                You got any stats on how many people they killed? As far as I know they just talk a bunch of shit and annoy people. Pretty lightweight shit as far as terrorism goes.
                Yeah, but their whole scam is designed to provoke others into violence, so they can turn around and sue them. So it's a more subtle form of religious terrorism.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

The bible doesn't really speak of trannies in any capacity. So it might be better for Izzy to consult some of the other cultures who consider it natural for some folks to be born as a "third gender" that's not entirely male or female.
                  Fuck the bible.

And the quran.

Who'd be retarded enough to live their lives taking every single Grimm bros. allegory as a literal undisputed truth from a higher power?

Oh, right... 99.99% of humanity. Sorry, my bad.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Yes.... land that the bigoted white "Christians" thought that GOD wanted them to have, via a fucked up white supremacist doctrine known as "manifest destiny".
                    Horseshit. Greed had way more to do with it than spreading American culture. If they claimed the did it for religious reasons they probably lied. If anything they used religion to justify what they were doing even though religion had nothing to do with it. Muslims murder people because their religion tells them too. They don't do it out of greed.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

F O R D

Fucks Obama's Rectum Daily

J/k... I'm just giving you shit lol

You're still one of the best posters here regardless of your political opinions....

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Yeah, but their whole scam is designed to provoke others into violence, so they can turn around and sue them. So it's a more subtle form of religious terrorism.
                        Ford, we ain't talking about subconscious brainwashing of whoever is the enemy of whatever religion we're discussing. Jesus, you bend over backward farther than Freddie Mercury on Friday nite at Studio 54. Hell your premise is so retarded I can hardly understand it, lol.

I really hope you won't be one of the liberal dick heads in this country that throws their neck on a tree stump waiting for the kiss of the blade just to prove you're not a racist. I'll let you in on a little secret - they won't give two shits how "enlightened" you think you are. Unless you can pray the right way and answer the right questions, they're gonna kill you too.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Subconscious brainwashing?

You mean like what's been done to the American people since 9/11/01? FearTerraFearTerraBeAfraidBeReallyFuckingAfraid24/7/365!!!!1!!
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Arn Anderson
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jan 2013

If you want a real Patriotic mod team for the front line I would suggest you mod Arn Anderson and Ric Flair for the front line...

They'll clean this mess up
                            I can see that this site has turned sissy. Let me tell you something, America is facing adversity. And adversity introduces a man to himself.

I know we've been attacked here in America and I want to give you fucking ragheads a piece of advice: You don't jump a dog in his own backyard and you don't mess with family. When a burglar breaks into your house, you don't squirt him with a waterhose, you pick up something and you bash his brains out with it.

It's time for all you sissies out there to man up and put your big boy pants on. These terrorists don't care if you're white, black, rich, poor, it don't matter. They're coming and it's time the men in this country stood up for what they believe in. And me and the Nature Boy are gonna ride herd on all you fags until you get with the program.

Some of you ain't gonna make it. We know that and that's why we're gonna put you out front. Every war needs cannon fodder and you're it. The rest of you had better grow a pair and be ready to defend what's left of this country.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

First ones on the frontline....

The really gay looking fucks who act in the cheesy WWE soap operas and call themselves "athletes".
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's spectacular the way that people have absolutely know fucking clue about risks.

You're all going to die of cancer and circulatory disease in hospitals or in your beds. None of you will ever know anyone that has encountered a terrorist never mind a muslim one and you certainly will never get to be John McCain.

In the tiny tiny chance that you die violently it will most likely be one of your friends or family that did it.

Comment

Working...