Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

You know since this thread is going nowhere (like most threads) I'd like to take the time to ponder to last moth before my weed moratorium and take some time out to talk about when I was getting heavily stoned and watching reruns of Hogan's Heroes.

As Donnie and/or Izzy might put this: Hogan was a "fag." No, not gay (well, a little ghey) but a fag. Even baked the show was highly unrealistic. "Captured" POW's with a secretive underground tunnels that led to numerous sabotage operations that antagonized the Third Reich. Think about that. Hogan was the mastermind and his merry men played upon the alleged stupidity of the German people. I did mention this shit was unrealistic, right?

slave FORD and slave SESH banning people

Critics called the show "insensitive," and um..."unrealistic." To me, Hogan was the original serial killer/psychopath who had no problem blowing up any Nazi cockbreath no matter decension of rank or importance. Yeah, it's not like wasting a "Field Marshall" would ever warrant a investigation or all those collect calls to London were ever monitored. It's not like the Gestapo were that fucking stupid to ever deduct that Hogan was a ringleader and that Klink was his little bitch. It's not like F A T as F U C K Schultz ate too many led paint chips as a baby in order to see, hear, and say "Noth-ING" was acts od deprativty and blantany murder were taking place under his F A T fucking nose.

Hogan was the original Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and Pedro Alonso Lopez rolled into one. Sure, he loved pussy, too but he seemed to thrive on acts of murder and yes, terrorism. He was the original thrill merchant of death. Hogan's Psychopaths was really a disturbing and vile show. More brutal than Dexter or that fucking gawd-awful 'Hannibal.' Just really, really fucked up for its time.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

My dangerous drink was probably Smirnoff and LSD.

As far as mixers being gay. No sir you are incorrect.

A mixer that includes caffeine allows more drinks.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Hah! Terrible spelling and not a lot of people know that...
        Spelling?? You're pointing out his spelling? What about his complete lack of punctuation???? Vandy, sexy beast that he is, posts more run-on sentences than a 17 year old girl. Not that I know any 17 year old girls...
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Lastly, I think we all have a drink we've nearly died from.
          Red wine, brandy, tequila & I think there was another, but I was very young.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            And most know I'm a big dude, between Facebook and twatgears people know, I still outwork all those stick boys though.
            Dude it was a movie quote , Get Carter
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Well you Trump voters are kind of hard to understand to the people outside the bubble I must admit...
              Did Trump suddenly convert to Marxism?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Dude it was a movie quote , Get Carter
                Is Carter a dude?

I rest my case

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

First off, most people drank vodka mixed up with some faggity crap. That makes it gay. Unless you drink it like Bond: straight up, without ice, with a gun within reach, and feeling rapey.

Second, Ford will drink anything that screams I'M A FAG on the label. Ford is not a fag, but he does have faggity tendencies.

Lastly, I think we all have a drink we've nearly died from. Mine is Tanqueray gin. It smells like pine trees and even the smell of Pinesol makes me want to puke.
                  I was talking to a serious drinker last week and he said a 'Vesper' had a serious kick and was a lot of fun. I will try definitely give it a go this year, the whole concept of strong booze as a mixer is intriguing...

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Hello Kristy! We at ROTH ARMY FORUMS would like to wish you a Happy Fuckin' Birthday!

Thanks for the reminder and thus depressing me, fuckfaces.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

We drink Jaques cider as the mixer with vodka , when you're mixer is stronger than Stella you know you are on to a winner

And as for spelling , grammar and being able to focus what the fuck do I comment on all of your little foibles.

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

My dangerous drink was probably Smirnoff and LSD.

As far as mixers being gay. No sir you are incorrect.

A mixer that includes caffeine allows more drinks.
                        First off, I am never wrong. Even when I am wrong.

And caffeine and booze is a recipe for death. And this is coming from a guy who woke up one morning pinned under an entertainment center after a coke and Johnny Walker binge and nearly died. Of course I didn't. Because I'm bad ass and it would have killed 10 ordinary men. But it did take years before I had sensation in my legs again. Good thing it didn't affect my Honkie Dong!
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                          And most know I'm a big dude, between Facebook and twatgears people know, I still outwork all those stick boys though.
                          And not a 50 year English virgin.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

You know, what's sad? Siting in a Yuppie-like, pussy gentrification bar on your gawd damn birthday and there is this Jewish hipster with one of those double Jewish chins next to me reading a book.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME!?

Comment

• SunisinuS
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              True. You posted it. My bad.
                              Children you Idiot....are not sexual. Course if the Feds investigate your computer....you might find yourself in prison, since you confuse the two.

Uneducated fuck wits like yourself might remember (too hard) that your brain assumes things that educated people are able to sort out. You FEEL she did something, when, confronted with what was actually posted....well you do a Trump Frump.

I wish your parents had genetically coded you with a better set of neurons...and I am sure that some in your family you will admit got the better end of the Genetic Lottery.

Maybe your mother was not drinking NightTrain when they had them?

As Everclear is a terrible drug when you mom is pregnant C-Dog.
                              Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-12-2016, 11:42 PM.
                              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

First off, I am never wrong. Even when I am wrong.

And caffeine and booze is a recipe for death. And this is coming from a guy who woke up one morning pinned under an entertainment center after a coke and Johnny Walker binge and nearly died. Of course I didn't. Because I'm bad ass and it would have killed 10 ordinary men. But it did take years before I had sensation in my legs again. Good thing it didn't affect my Honkie Dong!
                                I'm not saying it's a great lifestyle choice and my Tequilla and Redbull jug extravaganza from 2005 will live on in the top 5 worst nights of my life but all I'm saying is it patently not gay in the woose limp wristed use of the word.

Comment

Working...