Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

And by the way, Izzy, I'm so Southern it's documented! Plus my Sons of Confederate Veterans license plate says so!

Now, I will not deny my love of Smith & Wesson firearms. If they're good enough for Tom Cruise and Dirty Harry, they're good enough for me.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
      Why do you hate to quote Wiki? Don't be daft, Angel.

Wikipedia is perfectly fine for ordinary, day-to-day usage. You shouldn't use Wikipedia is if your WORK consists of having a solid grasp of scientific facts or data, for example.
      Careful. You do realize you are sailing into Nick charted waters of knowledge

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go be goth and cut myself.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

He is playing the friends of the best cruiser card early tonight izzy
        Last edited by vandeleur; 02-16-2016, 01:12 PM.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Ssshhh!!! Those are supposed to be super secret and we only give them out to certain people
          i meant rebel bass!!!!

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
            He is playing the friends of the best cruiser card early tonight izzy
            It's never too early to bring The Cruiser out of the closet! And you two, you act smug now. But if I showed up with The Cruiser you'd both be giggling like school girls. Buncha fags

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

Please, use an electric razor so you don't actually hurt yourself.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

It's never too early to bring The Cruiser out of the closet! And you two, you act smug now. But if I showed up with The Cruiser you'd both be giggling like school girls. Buncha fags

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

Well, I tend to use a bit of common sense when gathering my info from Wikipedia AND I mentally cross-reference it with prior knowledge obtained from other sources, which may or may not be accurate.

I never hold one single source to be indisputable. That's dangerous.

If you cut a band's name into your forearms, make it a small one. Please don't try to cut "Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich", not only it would take a ridiculous amount of time, it might also give people the wrong idea.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Well, he's a scientologist.

Of course I'd giggle!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Sorry guys , been busy hoovering up in case donnie and Tom come round

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

But what would the neighbours say if they saw you entertaining such a couple?

Would you let them in through your back door?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

is that code for... ?
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Well, I tend to use a bit of common sense when gathering my info from Wikipedia AND I mentally cross-reference it with prior knowledge obtained from other sources, which may or may not be accurate.

I never hold one single source to be indisputable. That's dangerous.

If you cut a band's name into your forearms, make it a small one. Please don't try to cut "Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich", not only it would take a ridiculous amount of time, it might also give people the wrong idea.
                            I'm a hipster so it would have to be a band that no one has heard of.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              is that code for... ?
                              Am shocked

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

But what would the neighbours say if they saw you entertaining such a couple?

Would you let them in through your back door?
                                First off, neither The Cruiser nor I are gay. And even if we were we wouldn't be sneaking in any back door. We'd be real men about it!

And yes, I get the "back door" reference. Which is your way of saying "I wish Donnie and The Cruiser would hang out with me and we could all do really manly shit like ride motorcycles and race cars and fly planes and shoot guns".

Comment

Working...