X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    Why did that orange piece of sexual predator reality TV shit have a star in Hollywood in the first place??

Used to be you had to be a legitimate talent to get one of those stars. Like somebody with a shelf full of Oscars or whatever.
    I think they award those stars to anyone famous whose fans raise x amount of money to pay for the ceremony and the star. I looked it up. I was close. Living persons can be nominated by fans but the nomination has to include documentation that the nominee will appear at the ceremony and $30,000. Dead persons must be dead five years before they get a star. John Denver declined to participate in the ceremony but they still gave him one 5 years after he died. Ed O'Neil's is in front of a shoe store. They should put Cheech and Chong's in front of a head shop.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Danny Bonaduce is always whining on his radio show about how he doesn't have one. I'll bet he was pissed to find out that Drumpf did.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
        Check out this lying cocksucker lose his shit.
        I can't sit through this BS but Guiliani does appear to have some sort of mental illness now. Seriously...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

One good thing about a Trump win would be less and less Euro trash coming here.
          Well less chance of another one breaking your heart I guess but tourism is either the first, second or third largest employer in 29 states, employing 7.3 million in 2004, to take care of 1.19 billion trips tourists took in the US in 2005.

I don't have time to google the latest figures but they will be higher.

If Trump is elected Florida is toast as are a bunch of other places. Whitey McWhite like me won't be coming so you can imagine how few people from other countries will be.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            If Trump is elected Florida is toast as are a bunch of other places. Whitey McWhite like me won't be coming so you can imagine how few people from other countries will be.
            Don't worry plenty of browny browns from south of the border will be happy to take your place. And they'll be a lot less uppity while they're here.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Yay! Plus, you Euro trash come here to freeload and bitch and whine. You're like Texans and/or Californians only not as F A T (but you're getting there).

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                Don't worry plenty of browny browns from south of the border will be happy to take your place. And they'll be a lot less uppity while they're here.
                You think? Good luck with that...

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

One good thing about a Trump win would be less and less Euro trash coming here.
                    Might keep a few Canucks out too. Won't slow them folks coming up from our southern border though. They don't obey our laws anyway. Why would they care who runs this country.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Do you not ever wonder at any point why the border states don't think Mexican immigration is a problem?

Ok you don't like the thought of Canadians and Europeans coming to your country and spending billions well that's fine.

As I said good luck with that...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

You think? Good luck with that...
                        No matter who wins illegals will still stream across our southern border faster than we moved across France and booted the Huns back to Germany after the invasion of Normandy.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

'We?'
                          You did fuck all pal, nothing at all.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Do you not ever wonder at any point why the border states don't think Mexican immigration is a problem?
                            They do. I lived in So Cal most of my life. Lived in Texas a few years too. Both of those states have a big problem with illegal immigrants. In California liberals outnumber conservatives by a wide margin yet we passed a law to keep illegals from using public services intended for legal residents. A liberal judge ruled that unconstitutional and that was that. We gave up and ten million more streamed across the border since then. They don't have a big problem with illegals here in Louisiana. It's not good business to hire them here.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

'We?'
                              You did fuck all pal, nothing at all.
                              The US Of A Buckwheat. It was a bit before my time but my dad caught the last part of that one. I'll tell him you said thanks next time I see him.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You did fuck all. Get over it.

The US and UK between them took out 1 German for every 10 the Russians did but either way you and I did exactly FUCK ALL.

Comment

Working...