X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I read up on your government and you've got a lot of nerve calling ours 18th century. The fact that you still have a monarchy there is incomprehensible to me. The whole "House Of Lords" thing is pretty whack too.
    I agree can we vote her out
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Have I mentioned that I hate The Clash?
      Yes, but we still tolerate you ... mostly
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        That was ghey, slave FORD
        Yes, constantly ranting about "Jews" is kinda ghey.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Have I mentioned that I hate The Clash?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            So this guy shouting is advocating for Jewish people, or...I mean, what else am I to conclude when he is yelling "Jew USA" over and over again other than he really likes Jewish Americans?

I suppose he is just checking one more box on behalf of Donald Trump, who has been so busy castigating Latinos, blacks and women that he simply hasn't had time to work his way over to demonizing Jewish people yet.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

What company doesn't put profit first?
              Exactly. So the implication that Walmart wouldn't have altered their structure from full-time employees to emphasize part time and temp workers BUT for Obamacare isn't exactly true, because they would have done that in any event, right?
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                So this guy shouting is advocating for Jewish people, or...I mean, what else am I to conclude when he is yelling "Jew USA" over and over again other than he really likes Jewish Americans?

I suppose he is just checking one more box on behalf of Donald Trump, who has been so busy castigating Latinos, blacks and women that he simply hasn't had time to work his way over to demonizing Jewish people yet.
                Trump can't demonize Jews on the record because Ivanka married one (and then converted herself). There's even been some suggestion that this son-in-law is running the campaign more than the musical chairs parade of flunkies that have represented the campaign in the media. Apparently Jared has missed the irony that his father in law is modeling so much of his rhetoric after the book he leaves on his bedside table*...

* - according to first wife Ivana
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It is what it is, Ford. For better or worse, this is the system we have. And it works better than any other form of gubment on the planet. The problem is, just like in the rest of the world, the people on the far left and the far right set policy for the rest of us. I tend to be more in the middle - where things could actually get done if people ignored the extremes on both ends. Whether I agree with you or someone else from the other "side" is kinda irrelevant, so long as the work is getting done.

Then again, if I was El Jefe of America I'd bitch slap Iran so hard they'd piss themselves whenever they saw an American flag so I'm probably not the best candidate
                  Completely untrue, the United States' political alignments are skewed far to the right, Obama is essentially a centrist-conservative...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yep, the last politician in office in this country who could even be considered remotely "far left" was FDR's vice president Henry Wallace. And the powers that be (even the Beltway division of the Democratic party) were so scared shitless of him that they demanded he be off the ticket when FDR - in declining health- ran for his 4th term, and replaced him with the "moderate centrist" Truman, who became President when FDR died in office.

Had Henry Wallace become President, it's quite possible the BCE would have never gained the level of power they did, as Wallace would not have been as receptive to the creation of the military industrial complex. And the Korean war (or at least US involvement in it) would have never happened.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What does the size of his hands and dick got to do with his ability to run this country? Is that why Scotland is run by the Brits? Couldn't find a Scotsman with a large enough dick to do the job?
                      Well, his small dick and hands certainly didn't his shitty businesses any good...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, time to go vote. I can't decide if I should wear my Remember Benghazi shirt or my Waterboarding Instructor shirt. I'm thinking my Caution: Stay Back 100 Meters Or You Will Be Shot shirt with Arabic translation might be a bit too much. Then again, the Benghazi shirt might be seen as "electioneering" so....Waterboarding Instructor it is. I mean, it's non partisan and at first glance looks harmless while still sending a strong message and duh it's pro Talicong torture.

Well I'm glad that's settled. Now I'll just wait for Ford to post an I'm With Stupid shirt pic asking why I'm not wearing one
                        What about your "I'm just a big pussy overcompensating" shirt?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          What about your "I'm just a big pussy overcompensating" shirt?
                          Nah, that's the one I wear to the gym!
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

poor slave SESH so misguided and poorly influenced. Please stick with what you do know: homoeroticism and (hypocritical) mangina politics.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              I agree can we vote her out
                              We? No. I'm an American. We rejected your monarchy hundreds of years ago.
                              I've always assumed the Queen was just a figurehead now that had little to do with governing the UK. But after researching The House Of Lords I found out I was mistaken. The idea that your people still allow this to go on is baffling. Then I find out The Church Of England still has representatives in The House Of Lords.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...