X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Would he have been if his dad wasn't who he was?

Concentrate.
    I think you're the one who needs to concentrate. We elect our leaders for the most part. Others are appointed by the ones we elect. When one leaves office for whatever reason another elected or appointed person takes over. If we just gave the presidency to the president's oldest child George Washington's oldest great great great great grandchild would be our President.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

We seem to have drifted off teeth a little
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Sarge
        As a member of the military, I am concerned about the next 4 years.
        Which candidate do you think is more likely to get us into an armed conflict with a country that could possibly defeat us in a real war. Us against them. USA vs Russia for example.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
          We seem to have drifted off teeth a little
          Teeth? Brush them after every meal if you want to keep them. I still have most of mine.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Which candidate do you think is more likely to get us into an armed conflict with a country that could possibly defeat us in a real war. Us against them. USA vs Russia for example.
            No brainer - Trump.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Teeth? Brush them after every meal if you want to keep them. I still have most of mine.
              In a jar under the bed

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

We have a game at work called "would you rather"

And it basically is comparing two equally horrible things .....

Would your rather lick sweat out of "insert enormous fat women name " gunt or go down
                On"insert incredibly smelly persons name "

America appears to be playing "would you rather " on a huge scale

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

The system is completely broke but because the whole design of the system was to stop any branch of the government getting powerful enough to change things you are kind of stuck.
                  The system isn't broke. Unless you're referring to the two party system. Then I agree. Our system isn't much different than the UK's. Except we don't have blue bloods or high ranking religious figures in positions of authority unless we elect them or they're appointment by someone who was elected. The problem is we've let two parties have all the juice. We need to double or triple that to have any chance of having elected officials who govern us by the will of the people instead of the party line.
                  Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-01-2016, 12:55 AM.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

In a jar under the bed
                    Is that where you keep yours? I've had to have all my molars pulled because of bad fillings from a shitty dentist I went to as a teenager. The kind that drills and fills perfectly good teeth just to make a few extra bucks. The fillings eventually fell out and it was cheaper and less painful to yank than fix them.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

No brainer - Trump.
                      Based on what? Hillary has gone on record calling for a no fly zone over Syria knowing Russia isn't going to comply setting us up for a war with Russia. Trump would rather negotiate with Russia. Trumpaphobia is alive and well.
                      Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-01-2016, 01:50 AM.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by No brainer
                        Trump.
                        No comment necessary.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

We have a game at work called "would you rather"

And it basically is comparing two equally horrible things .....

Would your rather lick sweat out of "insert enormous fat women name " gunt or go down
                          On"insert incredibly smelly persons name "

America appears to be playing "would you rather " on a huge scale
                          I agree. Would you rather vote for someone who wants to start shit with Russia or someone who doesn't? I'll take the doesn't.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Do you have the balls to watch all 10:29 seconds of this video? This is what FORD and the other Liberals are promoting. This is the entitlement they are perpetuating.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I agree. Would you rather vote for someone who wants to start shit with Russia or someone who doesn't? I'll take the doesn't.
                              You don't think Drumpf wants to start wars?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Veteran spy alleges Russia tried to woo Trump to bring down US democracy

'Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least 5 years'

Russia has spent the last five years trying to cultivate Donald Trump as an asset in a bid to undermine Western democracy, according to some extraordinary claims made by a veteran of the spying community.

The allegation is the latest in a series of purported links between the Republican candidate and the Kremlin, which the FBI has been investigating in an ever-widening probe over the course of the summer.

But the accusations came to a head this week, after Democrat Senate leader Harry Reid responded to a new probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails by saying the FBI should go public with “explosive information” linking Mr Trump to Russia.

Clinton poll lead over Donald Trump slashed by new FBI email probe

According to the news site Mother Jones, a former Western security official with decades of experience in Russian counterintelligence has handed the FBI a series of memos suggesting there was “an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit”.

The spy claimed, after consulting with Russian sources, that: “Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by Putin, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance.”

The memos also claim, according to Mother Jones, that the Trump campaign “accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin”, that Russia had enough information from Trump visits to Moscow to “blackmail” him, and that the Kremlin had been feeding him information about Ms Clinton based on her own trips as Secretary of State.
                                The FBI responded by asking for all the spy’s information on Mr Trump, and how he had obtained it, according to the site. It is not clear whether the spy’s claims form part of a formal FBI investigation.

But senior agency officials have told the New York Times there are aspects of Mr Trump’s alleged relationship with Russia that are still being looked into.

Comment

Working...