X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    That would disqualify most of them. I like it!!
    Kristy would have to stay off the weed!

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        The only American that has commented on their teeth has said he has no molars FFS.
        What's so humorous about that? If the dentist that drilled and filled them all had done it right I'd still have most of them. One broke off opening a beer bottle with my teeth. I had to pay an oral surgeon to dig out the roots.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Time to kick all the abusers out of the system.
          That's a great idea in theory but the children of those abusers would end up in foster homes because their parent(s) wouldn't be able to feed them or provide them with a roof over their heads. They tried welfare to work programs a few years ago but they cost more money than giving them handouts did.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            That's a great idea in theory but the children of those abusers would end up in foster homes because their parent(s) wouldn't be able to feed them or provide them with a roof over their heads. They tried welfare to work programs a few years ago but they cost more money than giving them handouts did.
            Good point. Nobody wants to see kids go hungry but if the parents are forced to work then it wouldn't be an issue. Of course, you're always gonna have people who are either too stupid to hold any job at all and some who flat out refuse to work.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              The only American that has commented on their teeth has said he has no molars.]
              You don't even try anymore, slushy SESHY

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I wonder if Trump will also build a wall around all the white trash trailer parks you know, his alleged voters - now that alone would make America great again.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                  I wonder if Trump will also build a wall around all the white trash trailer parks you know, his alleged voters - now that alone would make America great again.
                  Then a drone would have to deliver you your weed.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Oh, look. Blacks will only show up to vote if it's a black they are voting for. They won't show up to vote for a honky.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Good point. Nobody wants to see kids go hungry but if the parents are forced to work then it wouldn't be an issue. Of course, you're always gonna have people who are either too stupid to hold any job at all and some who flat out refuse to work.
                      They tried that before but it didn't work out. But when I was researching (code name for looking something up on Wiki) I found out several states are trying it again.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I found Hitlery's Halloween pumpkin.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Drumpf finally gets a newspaper endorsement!!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

John Kasich, the self-proclaimed "adult in the room," goes back on his pledge to support the Republican candidate and wastes his vote by writing in John McCain's name.

Gov. John Kasich, who had vowed not to vote for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, voted Monday by absentee ballot.

His choice? Sen. John McCain of Arizona.

Chris Schrimpf, the governor's political spokesman, confirmed the write-in vote to cleveland.com and said Kasich voted straight-ticket Republican on the rest of his ballot. Schrimpf added that Kasich was comfortable picking McCain, the 2008 GOP nominee for president, over Trump, Democrat Hillary Clinton and Libertarian Gary Johnson, a former Republican on the ballot as a nonpartisan candidate.

The vote essentially is a symbolic gesture. Because McCain is not among the 18 certified write-in candidates in Ohio, Kasich's vote for president will not count.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              John Kasich, the self-proclaimed "adult in the room," goes back on his pledge to support the Republican candidate and wastes his vote by writing in John McCain's name.

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/in...hrough_on.html
                              I heard about that. What a douchebag. typical lying politician. No wonder he didn't get the nomination.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Less of a douchebag than Cruz.

Trump called his wife ugly, said his dad killed JFK and that he was a liar.

Cruz responded by saying Trump was a pathological liar, utterly amoral and a serial philanderer.

Cruz is voting Trump.

Comment

Working...