X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I just found the ads on the Plain Dealer's website.

PD also says

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in Ohio by 5 points, according to a new poll released less than a week before the election.

The Quinnipiac University poll found Trump up 46 percent to 41 percent among Ohio likely voters, with third-party candidate Gary Johnson pulling 5 percent. The university's last poll, released on Oct. 17, had found the race tied at 45 percent.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

She may be nuts though
      That's a given Sesh. Every fucking woman on the planet is nuts.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

They can be a bit tricky sometimes.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I hope MLB wises up and bans political commercials during the World Series. That last one was pretty nasty.
          since I'm a cord cutter, I've seen very few political ads this year. Unfortunately, I do have to resort to "live TV" for football games, and more often than not they come from a TV provider based somewhere in central PA. And some of the ads they're running there for their Senate race are over the top ridiculous. Some Koch funded shadow group is accusing the Democratic candidate there of not only being close to Hillary, but also personally to blame for ISIS and all other kinds of shit (which she wouldn't have likely had any involvement in with her current state level job, but why let reality get in the way of political hit pieces.)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            since I'm a cord cutter, I've seen very few political ads this year. Unfortunately, I do have to resort to "live TV" for football games, and more often than not they come from a TV provider based somewhere in central PA. And some of the ads they're running there for their Senate race are over the top ridiculous. Some Koch funded shadow group is accusing the Democratic candidate there of not only being close to Hillary, but also personally to blame for ISIS and all other kinds of shit (which she wouldn't have likely had any involvement in with her current state level job, but why let reality get in the way of political hit pieces.)
            The American public fear of ISIS is absolutely bizarre.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Ha ha - eat a dick, Cleveland.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Wrong thread, stupid.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

No, I'm pretty sure Cleveland sucks platypus ass in any thread, poor boy.

Now, don't do anything stupid like set fire to Cuyahoga again.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Let's put our heads together and start a new country up......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

But then again this comes from a resident of a country whose Prime Minister thought he could trust Hitler.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                        Some Koch funded shadow group is accusing the Democratic candidate there of not only being close to Hillary, but also personally to blame for ISIS and all other kinds of shit (which she wouldn't have likely had any involvement in with her current state level job, but why let reality get in the way of political hit pieces.)
                        They must have missed the memo Sesh got that proves ISIS is just a bunch of harmless camel jockies who like to shoot guns and blow shit up for shits and giggles.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Watch a few of these videos and tell us how harmless ISIS is. My favorite is the one where they shoot some poor bastard in the face with an artillery gun.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

But then again this comes from a resident of a country whose Prime Minister thought he could trust Hitler.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

https://www.zerocensorship.com/r/isis/videos
                              Watch a few of these videos and tell us how harmless ISIS is. My favorite is the one where they shoot some poor bastard in the face with an artillery gun.
                              Where was this, Chicago?

Instead of quaking in your boots from the latest bogeymen just don't go to where they are until they have been finished off.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Instead of quaking in your boots from the latest bogeymen just don't go to where they are until they have been finished off.
                                Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and see what's going on in the real world? Neville Chamberlain obviously felt the same way about Germany you're feeling about ISIS now. They're no threat to you personally at the moment so you just pretend they don't exist. They do.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...