Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Here's a video for Ford. One of Bernie's Kids spoke at a Clinton rally and it looks like he went just a little off script lol. Let's check it out!

Stick that up your butt, Hill Dawg!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I saw that one last night. He was doing a great job until that Hillcunt goon rushed him off the stage. And judging from the crowd's reaction, I'm guessing most of them were there to see Bernie, not Hillary!
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It was a man with a "Republicans Against Trump" sign that Drumpfs fascist lackeys pushed out...

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Yeah, I saw that one last night. He was doing a great job until that Hillcunt goon rushed him off the stage. And judging from the crowd's reaction, I'm guessing most of them were there to see Bernie, not Hillary!
          Yeah, it took some Bawllz for that kid to get up there and bash the shit outta Hill Dawg. Good for him. It's too bad ol' Bernie got screwed. The guy who wins the votes should get the nomination. Period.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Here's a video for Ford. One of Bernie's Kids spoke at a Clinton rally and it looks like he went just a little off script lol. Let's check it out!

Stick that up your butt, Hill Dawg!
            Did you see that stormtrooper rush up onto the stage and manhandle that young man? No wonder they call her Hitlery.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              It was a man with a "Republicans Against Trump" sign that Drumpfs fascist lackeys pushed out...
              You're the opposite of Doc Holliday. Your hypocrisy has no limits.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                It's too bad ol' Bernie got screwed. The guy who wins the votes should get the nomination. Period.
                It's too late for that now. I'm just glad I've remained neutral this election.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  You're the opposite of Doc Holliday. Your hypocrisy has no limits.
                  WTF does Doc have to do with this?

How am I being a hypocrite. It's like strawman nonsequiturs of the deranged...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

WTF does Doc have to do with this?

How am I being a hypocrite.
                    You've never seen Tombstone? You call Trump supporters fascists for tossing out a troublemaker (if there was one) yet you say nothing about Hillary supporters tossing some guy out they let speak because they didn't like what he was saying.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

It's like strawman nonsequiturs of the deranged...
                      My roommate got deranged once. His wife didn't make the payments so the rent to buy store came and got it. He got defridged too. He gave her the cash but she blew it on Bingo. She was a Bingo addict.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think Nick might have been confusing the above video with the Drumpf incident yesterday, where a guy from "Republicans For Hillcunt" reached into his jacket to pull out a folded up sign, and all the Stormtrumpers went batshit crazy yelling "he's got a gun!!" and the Secret Service rushed Cheeto off the stage....

Having been involved with organizing a Bill Clinton bus tour in my congressional district back in 1996 - before this whole fear & terra culture took over - I would say that if Team Orange isn't doing pat down searches and swiping with the little electronic wands at their events, they are dumber than their candidate is. Clinton (and local candidates) were doing their speaking literally in the middle of town's main streets, and we weren't worried about anybody getting shot... because we had a security perimiter and appropriate screening to get in. Trump certainly should have the same things setup, so there would be no reason to be so paranoid about a guy pulling a piece of cardboard out of his jacket.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Trump certainly should have the same things setup, so there would be no reason to be so paranoid about a guy pulling a piece of cardboard out of his jacket.
                          Being paranoid after this incident is understandable.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

I think Nick might have been confusing the above video with the Drumpf incident yesterday, where a guy from "Republicans For Hillcunt" reached into his jacket to pull out a folded up sign, and all the Stormtrumpers went batshit crazy yelling "he's got a gun!!" and the Secret Service rushed Cheeto off the stage....

Having been involved with organizing a Bill Clinton bus tour in my congressional district back in 1996 - before this whole fear & terra culture took over - I would say that if Team Orange isn't doing pat down searches and swiping with the little electronic wands at their events, they are dumber than their candidate is. Clinton (and local candidates) were doing their speaking literally in the middle of town's main streets, and we weren't worried about anybody getting shot... because we had a security perimiter and appropriate screening to get in. Trump certainly should have the same things setup, so there would be no reason to be so paranoid about a guy pulling a piece of cardboard out of his jacket.
                            Well, without knowing the details of Secret Service protection procedures myself, bearing that in mind I can't quite state that the Secret Service overreacted or not in last night's Nevada instance. In no small part because the only footage I've seen is the clip above, with that specific camera angle: I have no idea what Trump, the other people standing at the front or the agents down front saw in terms of how the guy was reaching into his jacket (which, btw, common-sense would seem to dictate it is a pretty foolish thing for a rally participant to do when in close proximity to the candidate if avoiding an altercation with the Secret Service is high on your priorities list). Also, the agents had a few seconds to react.

Having said all of that, were I attending a rally I'd assume I was going to be wand waved or searched prior to attending, as Ford said. I mean, I go through that just attending college football or MLB games, and I'd assume the same (if not higher) security standards apply to a national campaign rally.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You've never seen Tombstone? You call Trump supporters fascists for tossing out a troublemaker (if there was one) yet you say nothing about Hillary supporters tossing some guy out they let speak because they didn't like what he was saying.

Um, what?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Being paranoid after this incident is understandable.
                                Not really....

That guy didn't walk in with a gun. He attempted to grab a cop's gun. Had he succeeded, that would have been the cop's fault for not securing his own weapon. So proper security procedures still apply here. Nobody was armed who shouldn't have been, and this kid just tried something really dumb.

He's lucky he's white. If he had been Mexican, Black, or Muslim, he probably would have been shot on site, and as an apparent threat to Drumpf, few would have even questioned it.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...