Originally posted by Kristy
    More intelligence as well.
    Wow dripping for a Limey .... you love a bit of British beef don't cha
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

Didn't all these assholes say you HAD to accept the outcome of the election after the last debate? That is was un-American?!
      These people have brain damage.
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
        Didn't all these assholes say you HAD to accept the outcome of the election after the last debate? That is was un-American?!
        These people have brain damage.
        Clinton supporters were duped by the polls and the media. They have no one to blame but themselves.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• private parts
          Sniper
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Clinton supporters were duped by the polls and the media. They have no one to blame but themselves.
          They ain't ever gonna blame themselves. Nothing is ever their fault. That I can tell you.
          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Cleveland and Cuyahoga County voted for Hillary. You should be proud that you stand together.
            I didn't vote for her you piss poor Cleveland fuck Nazi. Nor did I support her pseudo-left bullshit in any way.

I know I have been you a lot of free passes lately because you from Cleveland but that ends now.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              In other words, they are encouraging pResident Cheeto to be the guy he claimed to be in his "victory" speech, rather than the asshole he was in his campaign.

I'm not as optimistic as they are that he meant one fucking word of that speech.

What "they" are doing is indoctrinating that dayglo orange F A T fuck into the Wall Street elite oligarchy of who really runs this country. Just like they did with Obammie

You Bernie brats really need to get a fucking life.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Trump Frump

Why is it, the majority of the women crying about Trump, are both fat and ugly?

I would have added lesbian into that statement, but 99.9% of lesbians fit both the fat and ugly portion of the statement.

They're all just pissed that NOBODY wants to grab them by the pussy.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I didn't vote for her you piss poor Cleveland fuck Nazi. Nor did I support her pseudo-left bullshit in any way.

I know I have been you a lot of free passes lately because you from Cleveland but that ends now.
                  So which loser did you vote for? Alyson Kennedy? Your county went Clinton, her supporters thank you for wasting your vote.

Last edited by twonabomber; 11-10-2016, 05:38 PM.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

So which loser did you vote for? Alyson Kennedy? Your county went Clinton, her supporters thank you for wasting your vote.

http://results.enr.clarityelections....n/summary.html
                    Don't believe her lies Twona. She voted for her hero HilLIARy.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

This song is dedicated to Hillary Clinton and all her supporters.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So you voted for "Jilly Jew"? or "Jewy Jill" or whatever silly anti-semitic name you call her?

Oy vey.....
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Guys, just because (s)he literally has balls, that doesn't mean (s)he has the balls to admit who (s)he supposedly voted for. Even though we all know it was HilLIARy.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Cunts stick together.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Von, you deadbeat! If you're bringing in what this chart suggests you are, you could have gotten a buggy with a fucking ROOF!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

A Halen Buggy with a roof? How are all the bitchez gonna see Von being all sexy and bad ass if he's got a fuckin roof on it?
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...