X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

What a bunch of whiny fucking pussies.

It's a shame FROD doesn't have the balls to move out of the Country he so hates. It's an even bigger shame, he never had the fortitude to go into politics, so he could actually do something about issues, instead of sitting on the internet complaining 24/7 365 days a year.

The Disney tourism, and all of America's tourism will not be affected one bit. That is just ONE more thing you'll end up being wrong about. Just like our stock market was going to crash if Trump won. It's set records the last 2 days.

Oh, did big bad Trumpy talk about grabbing some fucking whores pussy? Did that offend all the politically correct mental WEAKLINGS roaming this earth these days? Sorry he's a MAN. Sorry he talks crude. I dare any one of you lying motherfuckers to say you haven't said similar shit. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites. On so many levels.

It's great to see everyone crying like bitches.

This fucking guy just might go down in history as the greatest President ever. Or, he just might go down as the worst ever. But, America will persevere either way, because that's what we do.

It's fucking hilarious to see all the fucking idiots crying and stomping their feet because they lost. I'm not surprised though, because it's the mentality that has been bred into the Liberals. They get what they want, when they want it, at any cost, as long as the cost is someone else's responsibility. Born and bred spoiled little bitches. They are showing their true colors, and what pathetic little self righteous CLASSLESS cunts they truly are.

You know what we'd have done had Trump lost? We'd have accepted it graciously, just like we have done for the last 8 years while having the most corrupt, worthless fucking piece of shit President we've ever had in our lifetimes, and probably history.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Pence rocking a Street Glide! Nice!

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

A message from a black Trump supporter.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You sure you want to be quoting that fucking lunatic? He might want to buy you a cup of coffee at Starfucks....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Oh, did big bad Trumpy talk about grabbing some fucking whores pussy? Did that offend all the politically correct mental WEAKLINGS roaming this earth these days? Sorry he's a MAN. Sorry he talks crude. I dare any one of you lying motherfuckers to say you haven't said similar shit. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites. On so many levels.
              I completely get the 'locker room' thing black humor and everything else.

BUT

There is a big difference.

At a typical band rehearsal we will throw out some lines that would make us unelectable in the cold light of a transcript. Almost every time because it is dark humor and that stuff is always about the context.

My problem with the bus thing is no one is laughing.

It's that simple.

It's not a joke.

I would make a joke about a dead ethnic baby and we would laugh at that in it's absurdity. Trump would make it as a statement and that is a massive difference.

The guy is a prick and 58 at that point.

But that's all just a sideshow anyway like the email server or Benghazi blown out of all proportion.

My problem throughout was nothing to do with the pussy thing or the wall thing or anything like that. My problem was I watched 16 hours of Celebrity Apprentice. That and Penn Jillette who is way more right wing than you saying he would rather voter Clinton who he detested more than you did. And a hundred other things.

I really hope it all works out. And if it doesn't I really hope he at least doesn't destroy the world...

Our best hope is that his whole campaign was just for a laugh.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-10-2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Seriously though, what's your answer when she asks about you voting for that?

'He was just pretending he does that?'

'He grabs vaginas but he has never used a private email server for government work'.
                He never said he grabbed anyone by the pussy. He said he could not did. Big difference
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Oh no stupidman is on the loose again!

Whatever you say loser. The election's over. Trump won. Deal with it.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Look who stopped by for coffee!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The absolute best case scenario is that he throws some scraps to the middle classes like a Roman emporor for his ego sake.

He's going to stick in some super wierdo religionist nutjobs into your Supreme court who will be there until you die.

He's going to steal a bunch of money for his family but that's fine there is a lot to go around.

None of that affects me at all to be honest and if that's all that happens I'm totally fine.

It's the other stuff and the reason I'm sticking my nose into your affairs is that he says he'll fuck the global environment, start a nuclear war in SE Asia, fuck NATO, seems happy for Russia to invade parts of Europe, is happy to use nukes. He's also unstable. That's not an insult it's just a fact.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Probably not the first whore to visit the White House but it's possibly been a while.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Let's talk about that speech you plagiarized from me, bitch!
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

My problem with the bus thing is no one is laughing.
                            The problem with the bus thing is, nobody was supposed to be listening. That was a hot mic. It wasn't for public consumption. We all say crude shit in private. Trump has said a lot of crazy shit on Stern over the years too. He knew that was being broadcast. He didn't know this was going to be broadcast.

What if I had recorded our phone calls, when you said many times, how you wanted to grudge fuck Kristy in her ass, with no lube? Well, I think that's what you said. I really couldn't understand much, but that seemed pretty clear.

Yeah, Trump was an asshole at 58. He's still an asshole. He was more than likely an asshole at 18, 28, 38 and 48 too. It's probably helped him in his ups and downs. Is he the only asshole we've had as President? I'd venture to guess every President has been an asshole, in one way or another. Hell, we've all been assholes at one time or another, and some of us are 24/7. Big fucking deal.

Thank fucking goodness we aren't all perfect little robotic motherfuckers, with no individuality. What a bland and boring place we'd live in. Shit, we'd have to change the name of our Country to "Scotland".

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Here's the thing.

She is very super pretty and so not a victim because she could have chose to come from her humble beginning and made a good living as a model.

Instead she became a high class prostitute which is the lowest of the low.

She chose to allow that thing to fuck her for the money when she could have comfortably not.

The whole thing is horrific.

She is the first SLUT!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Like the Seshmistress couldn't have done better than you.

Comment

Working...