X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Well, you asked to grab Donnie's daughter by the pussy, and you've been spamming the site with ignorant shit for months now.
    If only life was like the forum.

If this was in the real world I would have been sayin' 'No Von shit did I really say that after a few drinks? That's fucking terrible. What a nightmare. Do you have Donnie's number so I can call him and apologise? Fuck fuck fuck fuck I feel terrible. How could I say something like that?'

The amazing thing about an internet forum is that it is all there recorded, you just can't do the Trump fantasy reality thing.

I posted

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Yeah until she meets a man in power because they are allowed to grab her vagina...

I'm a webmaster does that mean I can?
    I know you are probably joking but ...

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

We need a change around here whereby all Mods and Webmasters need to have at least a college education.

Just to keep standards up.
      Maybe Dr Ben Carson is interested. Educated. Black. Trump supporter.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Didn't sound like that to me.
        He has a 1 hour podcast twice a week I subscribe to, who knows but I believe that's his position.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe Dr Ben Carson is interested. Educated. Black. Trump supporter.
          You have a point.

I wouldn't let Carson look after the family cats when we were on vacation and I don't even like them.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

We need a change around here whereby all Mods and Webmasters need to have at least a college education.

Just to keep standards up.
            Or you could just let cross dressers be Mods and Webbies. Von would lose his job either way but you'd be just fine.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Well, you asked to grab Donnie's daughter by the pussy, and you've been spamming the site with ignorant shit for months now.

I think a 30 day self ban is in order.
              i say he should be forced to dress up like a turkey and hang out in the woods behind Donnies house the week before thanksgiving.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I wouldn't let Carson look after the family cats when we were on vacation and I don't even like them.
                Don't like pussy? That explains it.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

i say he should be forced to dress up like a turkey and hang out in the woods behind Donnies house the week before thanksgiving.
                  It'd be more effective if you had him dress like Dr Ben Carson!

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Gibsmedats
                    A close cousin of Dindunuffin
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The popular vote don't mean jack shit. If Hillary had won and Trump got the popular vote you wouldn't have mentioned it.
                        Your Dear Orange Leader Himself would have mentioned it.....

So you agree with Drumpf, right?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Still going on about the electoral college? Look, Hill Dawg has been on record calling for the abolishment of the electoral college. But, if the tables were turned on Tuesday then you can bet your ass she wouldn't have said "You know what? Fuck it, he won the popular vote so I'm gonna give it to him".

I find it hilarious that the left has been screeching and raising all sorts of hell about how the right must accept the results of the election and how Trump supporters are going to riot and basically tear shit up real good if Hill Dawg won and it turns out they're the ones trying to wreck the country. But let's all ignore the facts and suddenly believe every single tweet on the interwebz saying "I feel scared" or "somebody attacked me" blah blah blah. Guess what? Go to the poe lease if you get attacked. Lynch would love nothing more than to prosecute a buncha Chalkies for anti Moozlim attacks and it would prove the left's point immediately.

I wonder what would happen if all the crybabies in this country got their way and the electoral college handed the office to Hill Dawg? I'd bet money they'd still be out there rioting and destroying shit because that's what anarchists do. Especially when they've seen they can do it pretty much with impunity.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck that. The electoral college should realize that the primaries were even more rigged than the general election and vote in the candidate who actually got the most votes in the primaries...

Feel the Bern, you election rigging bitches!!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Fuck that. The electoral college should realize that the primaries were even more rigged than the general election and vote in the candidate who actually got the most votes in the primaries...

Feel the Bern, you election rigging bitches!!
                              No, instead all the snowflakes and anarchists want the woman who stole the nomination from Bernie and spoke disparagingly about them to be appointed President. That's one of the things I just don't get. "Hey, you're a dumbass. Vote for me!"

Ok, I have officially changed my mind. I'm all down for the electoral college to go nuts and cast their votes for somebody other than Donald Trump, so long as it's my guy!

And he has to hold up Big Gold whenever he gives a press conference.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If we're electing a fucking wrestler as President, it's gotta be Jesse Ventura. He has elected experience at least.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...