True but even one more would help.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      True but even one more would help.
      There needs to be a balance or else you turn into Italy where the gov't can fall everytime some one farts too loud. It's not as common there now as it once was but there can be too many parties as well...

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        The exact same thing happened here - when the working man loses heart with the liberal Blair/Clinton thing they look for something else and blame immigrants and jump to the right.

This is nothing new it happened before in Europe in the 1920s and 1930s.
        I was playing this vid, love it at 7:20 to the end, when I read your post...

The Netherlands, Austria, Germany, France go to the polls over the next months...

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Those people should be voting in their own self interest for a left leaning party. The exact same thing happened here - when the working man loses heart with the liberal Blair/Clinton thing they look for something else and blame immigrants and jump to the right.
          Not if that left leaning party is offering up a Hillary Clinton. We had two choices. Hillary or Trump. You keep saying it's because we blame the immigrants for everything. That's not true. We blame our government because they refuse to enforce our laws. My biggest issue with Hillary is her obvious infatuation with pissing off Russia. I'm also tired of hearing liberals stereotyping everybody who doesn't think like they do a homo hating male chauvinist white supremacist and blaming us for all their woes.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If you're NOT a "homo hating male chauvinist white supremacist" then why would you vote for one?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              If you're NOT a "homo hating male chauvinist white supremacist" then why would you vote for one?
              I didn't. I've never heard Trump say anything about homos and I don't think he's a white supremacist.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

We need a change around here whereby all Mods and Webmasters need to have at least a college education.

Just to keep standards up.
                  Well I guess that disqualifies DLR
                  sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It seems the local Mexicans are unfazed by president elect Trump. I saw a drug deal going down not far from where I grew up.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Obama To Help Coach Trump, Who Was Surprised By Scope of Job

Alan Jude Ryland | November 14, 2016 | 72 Comments

President-elect Donald Trump plans to spend more time with President Barack Obama learning how to assimilate into his new role after winning the most volatile election in decades.

According to one report, Trump seemed “surprised by the scope” of his new responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief. He and his team also apparently were unaware that they would need to replace the entire staff of the West Wing at the end of Obama’s term.

A senior aide close to the president-elect confirmed that Trump’s victory surprised even his closest advisers, and that Trump did not want to “jinx” his chances of winning the election if he planned the transition too early.

Trump is the first person elected to the presidency with no military or government experience. As a result, President Obama has personally pledged to spend more time counseling Trump than presidents typically do with their successors.

Obama and Trump met inside the Oval Office for a 90-minute meeting Thursday which concluded with the president-elect stating that he “looked forward to dealing with the President in the future, including counsel.” After the meeting, Obama agreed to do “everything we can to help you succeed, because if you succeed, the country succeeds.”

There is a bitter irony to all of this. Trump spent years criticizing the sitting president, most infamously when he perpetuated the long-standing rumors and conspiracy theories that have accused President Obama himself of not being an American citizen, despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary.

Representatives for Trump did not respond when asked for comment and did not elaborate when asked for specifics on the meeting. Jason Miller, communications director for the Trump transition, said in a statement that Trump, as a non-politician, “puts a premium on making the right decision, not the politically expedient one. President-elect Trump’s excellent judgment and temperament has served him well in business and in life, and he’s not going to be swayed by a bunch of political insiders responsible for filling up the swamp in the first place.”

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

He's just sucking up to all the brotha's that are pissed that he won.

And some of you think he's dumb.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Give it a rest Ford. Whining about the election 24/7 can't be good for your health. You had your chance to vote for a candidate that could have beaten Donald Trump but you didn't. You wasted your vote on an independent knowing she didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually, I *DID* vote for the candidate who would have beaten Drumpf. In the primaries.....

It's not my fault some arrogant cunt couldn't accept losing the primaries twice in a row and had to steal it. KNOWING she would lose in the general.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                He's just sucking up to all the brotha's that are pissed that he won.

And some of you think he's dumb.
                                One part of me would be love it if he told off everybody who was against him that talked mucho shit about him but at the same time I'm glad he has taken the high road and been gracious about his victory. It makes all those left wing college students ranting and raving about petitions and such look like the spoiled brats they truly are. Every time I see one of those brats crying their eyes out and demanding some unknown power to swoop down and reverse the results of the election I laugh my ass off. It ain't gonna happen.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...