Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Trump's spokespeople are so embarrassed by him that they have to be shit-faced drunk to appear on camera, even for a complete right wing shill network like Pat Robertson's CBN "news".

As for Pat himself.... no shame at all. He willfully celebrates every last one of these pieces of unqualified shit cabinet appointments, despite that every last one of them is a polar opposite of the teachings of Jesus Christ in what they represent.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

If you're unhappy now just wait until Trump takes the leash off the cops at all these pointless riots, the majority of which are based on made up bullshit stories.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's a good bit of advice not to use a word if you don't know what it means.

Doubly so if the word actually contains 'moron'...
        Hehe... The dunning kruger is strong in this one

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Once you start to look for it, the Dunning–Kruger effect is everywhere.

I really notice it in guitar playing - over the years as I improve in the eyes of others all I do is realize more and more how really mediocre I am.
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-09-2016, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

I'm a bit surprised you had to edit that.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ashstralia
              Hehe... The dunning kruger is strong in this one
              Is that a confession or an observation? Considering individuals who exhibit this effect are usually unaware they're doing it it could be either one.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Everyone seems much funnier at the moment ... must be the festive spirits
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Is that a confession or an observation? Considering individuals who exhibit this effect are usually unaware they're doing it it could be either one.
                  Dawg, you can chase your tail, run in to the back of a parked car. Scoot your pooey bum across the rug. It matters not, but I'm glad you're still alive, you fuckwit!

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Everyone seems much funnier at the moment ... must be the festive spirits
                    Usually only takes one Australian.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      The sad thing is that that now the money will still be stolen but given to super rich people instead.
                      Who do you think is getting it now? It doesn't matter who's in charge, the rich will continue to get richer while the poor continue to get poorer. Neither one of the two major political parties in this country give a shit about the poor. Politicians in general only care about themselves. Politicians that do care about others usually don't make it far in politics. The ones that do are few and far between. That includes these supposed "Green Party" politicians. The fact that Jill Stein is lining her pockets doing dirty work for the Democrats with this recount bullshit is living proof of that. She might as well go around wearing a T Shirt with a For Sale sign on it.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Dawg, you can chase your tail, run in to the back of a parked car. Scoot your pooey bum across the rug. It matters not, but I'm glad you're still alive, you fuckwit!
                        Thanx. That's mighty condescending of you.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                          The only reason Drumpf "won" Michigan (or the other usually "Democratic" states, is because the number of voters illegally blocked by the Kristopher K. Kobach "Interstate Cross(burner)check" voter suppression database was far larger than Cheeto's supposed margin of victory (assuming the reported vote totals were even valid).
                          Trump won Michigan because he got more votes in Michigan than your real candidate Hillary Clinton did. You might as well drop your I'm not for Hillary bullshit and admit you're pro Hillary all the way. There's no way you could possibly believe some miracle is going to take place that puts Sanders or Jill "Slip me a couple bucks and I'll do your dirty work" Stein in office. The only people against voter identification laws are people who don't care how their candidate of choice is elected as long as they're elected. People like you.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

If you understand Aussie humour, it's a huge compliment. But fuck off cunt. Fuck off right now.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

If you understand Aussie humour, it's a huge compliment. But fuck off cunt. Fuck off right now.
                              I found most Aussies I met overseas (in Asia) to be quite friendly and quite amusing. Obviously you weren't one of them.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I found most Aussies I met overseas (in Asia) to be quite friendly and quite amusing. Obviously you weren't one of them.
                                Exactly. If you're a complete dickhead, expect a hard punch in the face. I'm sure you copped a few.

Comment

Working...