Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Am not a liberal am a Geordie .... it involves more alcohol and the promise to never own a jacket no matter how cold it is
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

A "Geordie"? Does that mean your entire Country is henpecked by an ugly old twat? No proud Country would let the inferior female, made from the rib of man, rule them. Women really can't and shouldn't be in charge of much more than what they're fixing for dinner, and the house cleaning. Even dinner should be approved by her man. No wonder you guys are such pussies. You've allowed yourselves to be run by the pussy. Pathetic.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The reason we are KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD, is because we are a Kingdom run by a King!

Europe is a bunch of Queenies, run by a fucking Queen! Ha ha! No wonder you guys have no identity anymore. Pretty soon you fuckers will be ruled by either a woman in a Burka, or a man in a dress.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

No, the guy in the dress won't be Sesh. He wears a skirt, not a dress. Only a fag dude would wear a dress.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

That's better

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
              The reason we are KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD, is because we are a Kingdom run by a King!

Europe is a bunch of Queenies, run by a fucking Queen! Ha ha! No wonder you guys have no identity anymore. Pretty soon you fuckers will be ruled by either a woman in a Burka, or a man in a dress.
              When we had empires we were run by emperors
              When we had kingdoms we were run by kings
              Now we have countries ........

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

And don't gimme that burka crap you have been listening to much to donnieneverhadagirlfriendever

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Chrysler (FCA) just announced they are pulling production out of Mexico, and bringing it back to the U.S. They also just announced their Jeep brand will be investing $1 billion in Michigan and Ohio plants, to meet production and demand of the Jeep brand. The Michigan portion of this spending will occur at the Warren Truck plant, that was rumored previously to be on the chopping block, as Truck production is moving to their new Sterling Heights plant.

Stanley Black and Decker has just announced they will be building a new plant in the U.S. to bring back the manufacturing of their recently acquired Craftsmen brand of tools. Craftsmen tools became shit long ago, after Sears moved the production out of the Country. I still have my first full set of Craftsmen tools I got when I was 14 years old, that all say "Made In The U.S.A." on them. We will soon be able to get quality tools from Craftsmen, with that on them once again.

Ford Motor Company will be reviving the production of the Ford Bronco in 2020, and it will be produced right here in Michigan.

Donald Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he is having a PROFOUND affect on American companies bringing back and keeping production right here where it belongs, in the U.S.A.!

Read it and weep, Three Stooges! (FORD, NickDickless and Sesh)

Aren't you the idiot that welcomed the destruction of GM a few years back? Now you have a boner for 'Merican jaobs' all of a sudden?
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-09-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

4 years from now FORD and NickDickless will be choking on Trumps cock, as they're casting their vote for his re-election.

Sesh will be golfing on Trumps golf course in Scotland, while taunting that old lady with a cold glass of clean, fresh ice water.
                    With his tiny cock and tiny hands on my throat?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

America! Fuck YEAH!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Aren't you the idiot that welcomed the destruction of GM a few years back? Now you have a boner for 'Merican jaobs' all of a sudden?
                        That's right NickDickless. Since I'm not a Liberal douche like you, I don't believe the undeserving should get handouts. I don't believe in Corporate welfare. If you're dumb enough to believe another manufacturer wouldn't have stepped to the plate, and bought that corrupt piece of shit company, you're even dumber than you portray yourself to be, on here. But no, you were glad to have that shitty President reach deep into your pockets, and give your hard earned tax dollars to a company that will go down in history as one of the most corrupt and poorly run Corporations in American history.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          The thanks is off donnie ... he asked me to send it as he was stuck under someone ... I mean something heavy
                          He got a date with Belinda Carlisle?
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            He got a date with Belinda Carlisle?
                            No, NickDickless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's right NickDickless. Since I'm not a Liberal douche like you, I don't believe the undeserving should get handouts. I don't believe in Corporate welfare.

If you're dumb enough to believe another manufacturer wouldn't have stepped to the plate, and bought that corrupt piece of shit company, you're even dumber than you portray yourself to be, on here. But no, you were glad to have that shitty President reach deep into your pockets, and give your hard earned tax dollars to a company that will go down in history as one of the most corrupt and poorly run Corporations in American history.
                              Just like you keep reaching in FIAT-Dodge's and Donald Trumps pants to jerk them off and their corporate welfare, you fucktard....

Replace your buggy with one of these:

The Homo-Hellcat Ricky Martin Edition!
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-09-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I've been looking at 500 Abarths...
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...