Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I didn't support Clinton, I just found Trump unacceptable - like most of the Republican leaders did.

The Cold War was a lot more dangerous when I was growing up with Reagan than anything Clinton would do or say.

It's very odd after all these years for you to surrender to Russia because Trump owes them money.

Just because Putin likes Trump at the moment doesn't mean that will continue.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      By definition, it cannot be irrational to have a "fear" of an irrational sociopath, leading a team of incompetents, taking over a government which not a single one of them has a fucking clue how to operate.
      A wise man once told me there's no reason to worry about something if there's not a damn thing you can do about it anyway. There's nothing you, me or any of the other knuckleheads that post here can do about the current situation. If you think there is the only one you're fooling is yourself.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        No Sesh. Odumbass's numbers are based on who is collecting unemployment money, not reality.

They slashed the unemployment to a maximum of 20 weeks. You could have worked for 20 years straight and never collected, but if you do need to collect, you'll get 20 weeks, and that's it. You used to be able to collect much much longer, and get extensions if necessary.

Yet the scumbag welfare collectors that FORD and NickDickless are so in favor of, can collect for years and years and years.

If you believe there are 200,000 jobs a month appearing out of nowhere, that can support an individual, let alone a family, then you need to move your ass over here right now.
        "They?" You mean the Republidicks you vote for Von Hagar?

They're the ones that have slashed unemployment benefits...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Unemployment figures usually don't include homeless people (unless they're actively seeking work) or illegal aliens.
          No shit, they never have. But the "figures" are still a lot lower then they were when Obama took office...

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I didn't support Clinton, I just found Trump unacceptable - like most of the Republican leaders did.
            What a coincidence. I find most of them unacceptable. I feel the same way about most politicians.
            The Cold War was a lot more dangerous when I was growing up with Reagan than anything Clinton would do or say.
            I joined the Navy not long after Ronny Raygun took office. I never once feared he'd do something to get me killed and if he had it would have been for good reason. President Reagan made me proud to be an American. The war on drugs thing bit me on the ass a couple times but I knew I was taking a chance on getting busted and did it anyway. I should have said nope to dope and ugh to drugs.
            It's very odd after all these years for you to surrender to Russia because Trump owes them money.
            Do you have any prove Trump owes Russia, Putin or anybody else for that matter money?
            Just because Putin likes Trump at the moment doesn't mean that will continue.
            I don't care if he likes him or not. All I care about is living out the rest of my life in peace without worrying when some moron who thinks Russia is all bark and no bite like Hillary and company must when they decide to flap their lips about military action against them to protect a bunch of fucking Arab heathens who'll probably turn on us later like the rest of those rag headed goat fuckers have done time after time.
            Last edited by cadaverdog; 01-11-2017, 12:26 AM.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              No shit, they never have. But the "figures" are still a lot lower then they were when Obama took office...
              US unemployment rose pretty high after 9/11 but until his last year in office W's unemployment statistics were on a constant decline. Under Obama they rose higher than they did under Bush but he did manage to finish out his second term with lower unemployment rates than he inherited when he took over.
              A summary of U.S. unemployment rates by presidency, from Harry S. Truman to Donald J. Trump (1948-2020).
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Thank god a chance to crack one of my fav jokes.

What's the difference between a lentil and a chickpea ?
                  I wouldn't pay to have a lentil on my face
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You miss Kristy, don't you?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• silverfish
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2007

Do you have any prove Trump owes Russia, Putin or anybody else for that matter money?
                      Not to get into a pissing match with you but here's one example from the NY Times, Aug. 20, 2016:

"But an investigation by The New York Times into the financial maze of Mr. Trump’s real estate holdings in the United States reveals that companies he owns have at least $650 million in debt — twice the amount than can be gleaned from public filings he has made as part of his bid for the White House. "

"For example, an office building on Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan, of which Mr. Trump is part owner, carries a $950 million loan. Among the lenders: the Bank of China, one of the largest banks in a country that Mr. Trump has railed against as an economic foe of the United States, and Goldman Sachs, a financial institution he has said controls Hillary Clinton,..."

A google search for Trump debt will return numerous results:

Trump May Have a $300 Million Conflict of Interest With Deutsche Bank

Trump’s Debts Are Widely Held on Wall Street, Creating New Potential Conflicts

Donald Trump Is Understating His Debt by $500 Million
                      Donald Trump on his financial disclosures only lists about half of what he actually owes, and hides the rest of his debt.

If you feel those websites are posting fake news or you simply chose to not believe them doesn't necessarily make them lies.
                      Originally posted by sadaist
                      I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

US unemployment rose pretty high after 9/11 but until his last year in office W's unemployment statistics were on a constant decline. Under Obama they rose higher than they did under Bush but he did manage to finish out his second term with lower unemployment rates than he inherited when he took over.
                        http://historyinpieces.com/research/...ates-president
                        You mean until he completely fucked up the economy?

They rose higher because of the massive recession that occurred on Bush's watch, moron...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by silverfish

If you feel those websites are posting fake news or you simply chose to not believe them doesn't necessarily make them lies.
                          I don't trust a fucking thing the media says nowdays. For all I know everyone of them sumbitches are lying.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• silverfish
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2007

I don't trust a fucking thing the media says nowdays. For all I know everyone of them sumbitches are lying.
                            Of course they're all liars. In that case what would be acceptable proof that Trump owes any money?

Sounds like a case of "There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See."

[mic drop smiley]
                            Originally posted by sadaist
                            I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Because you're a pinhead that will only watch cartoons and will find what he wants to hear. It's a common theme for stupid people like you and Von Faggin...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Because you're a pinhead that will only watch cartoons and will find what he wants to hear. It's a common theme for stupid people like you and Von Faggin...
                                I don't watch cartoons. I get all the comedy relief I need here laughing at you and your pal Ford.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...