• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Urine idiot!
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Urine no shape to drive!
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Urine tending to pad your post count? Well, it's working!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Yeah, bullshit you did troll!
          Nothing pisses me off more than some asshole like you disparaging my veterans status. I can easily prove you're a lying sack of shit but I'd have to reveal my true identity to someone here I would trust not to spread it around. If I do that and prove you're a liar will you promise to never post here again?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I don't always drink beer but when I do it's the good stuff, Bud Light. I prefer to stay up late smoking reefer. That might have something to do with the fact I find your (and your pal Ford's) insane ramblings about politics humorous.
            Must be the Mexican dirt weed. That would be the cannabis equivalent of "Bud Light". Or literally BUD light, for that matter.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nothing pisses me off more than some asshole like you disparaging my veterans status. I can easily prove you're a lying sack of shit but I'd have to reveal my true identity to someone here I would trust not to spread it around. If I do that and prove you're a liar will you promise to never post here again?
              And nothing pisses me off more than some troll fucktard constantly contradicting himself! You said you were booted from the Navy because you were high all of the time, idiot...

What, did you discover the VA will coddle assholes like you and change their discharge from vaginal to marginal? You didn't earn it, tool...

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

And nothing pisses me off more than some troll fucktard constantly contradicting himself! You said you were booted from the Navy because you were high all of the time, idiot...

What, did you discover the VA will coddle assholes like you and change their discharge from vaginal to marginal? You didn't earn it, tool...
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Like I said asshole. I can easilly prove you're the lying sack of shit. I should have been booted out of the Navy but I wasn't. Necroposting more bullshit accusations ain't gonna cut it. Especially necroposting shit that doesn't back your bullshit up. You're nothing but an attention whore. A chickenshit attention whore. I'll scan my fucking DD 214 and PM it to Von if that's what it takes to shut you the fuck up. Either shit or get off the pot asshole.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Call me on my challenge and we'll see who the troll is asshole. As far as I know the VA isn't upgrading dishonorable discharges for drug offenses to the next level much less all the way to an honorable which is what I have. If you had any balls whatsoever you'd take me up on my offer. But you don't.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Like I said asshole. I can easilly prove you're the lying sack of shit. I should have been booted out of the Navy but I wasn't. Necroposting more bullshit accusations ain't gonna cut it. Especially necroposting shit that doesn't back your bullshit up. You're nothing but an attention whore. A chickenshit attention whore. I'll scan my fucking DD 214 and PM it to Von if that's what it takes to shut you the fuck up. Either shit or get off the pot asshole.
                      Oh were you in four years or six years? Or were you too high and drunk to remember?

LOL Which DD214? Make sure you have the dates on that one!

Just steal someone's and send him that!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Jeez even the Swiss are mocking him...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Oh were you in four years or six years? Or were you too high and drunk to remember?

LOL Which DD214? Make sure you have the dates on that one!

Just steal someone's and send him that!
                          I'm not going to bother defending myself because no matter what I say you're going to continue to press the issue because you have some strange obsession with stalking me. If you want to keep on derailing every thread I post in to flick me shit that's between you and the people who run this place. Since I can't put you on ignore I'll just have to ignore you the old fashioned way. Bye bye asshole.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm not going to bother defending myself because no matter what I say you're going to continue to press the issue because you have some strange obsession with stalking me. If you want to keep on derailing every thread I post in to flick me shit that's between you and the people who run this place. Since I can't put you on ignore I'll just have to ignore you the old fashioned way. Bye bye asshole.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Nice photo. When did your mom take that one?
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I thought you were going to start ignoring me?

Comment

Working...