• Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      You ain't paying for shit asswipe. They take a certain percentage of your income towards Social Security and Social Security Disability insurance (SSDI) out of your paycheck. You have to have x amount of dollars in your account to receive benefits. Supplemental Social Security (SSI) is a different story. That's basically welfare for disabled people who don't qualify for SSDI. I'm not sure how SSI is funded.
      So you paid for it all? Rightttt....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can agree with that.

My response was about betting on the game jerk off. Hardly a political attack but then again you think everything I post is a personal attack. Sucks to be you I guess.

I've lived here for two years. I lived with my "pirate buddy" for two years. Kind of blows that bullshit theory.

That's why you made that comment earlier. Nobody wants you around. Boo fucking hoo.
        You're starting to bore me. That martyr bullshit was lame the first time you said it ten fucking years ago. Like I said before. Once an asshole always an asshole.

Brain damaged girlfriends. Sleeping on one-legged Pirate's couches. Harley's he couldn't pay for. And "six years" in the Navy pissing hot on drug tests...
        Oh, the life of c-dog...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          Hey, look. An official diagnosis for FORD and NickDickless!

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociation and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.
          Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of childlike rage, rioting and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
          Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge
          Really? Chain mails? Are you fucking 75 like my old man?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why do you ask? Do you want to grab Sesh's genitals?
            Only with a sock over his hand (because then it's not gay!)....

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Why do you ask? Do you want to grab Sesh's genitals?
              Fuck that. I don't give reach arounds.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Only with a sock over his hand (because then it's not gay!)....
                That only works if you're fiddling with your own junk. Welding gloves won't even help if you fiddle with another man's junk.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

So you paid for it all? Rightttt....
                  That's how the system works. If you don't like it that's your problem.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Brain damaged girlfriends. Sleeping on one-legged Pirate's couches. Harley's he couldn't pay for. .
                    Haven't found anyone else to stalk yet? I had a brain damaged girlfriend. I had my own bed at the pirates house but I slept on the couch a few times. I've slept in my car a few times too. Never defaulted on any Harley loans but my car got repossessed a couple years ago. Shit happens. Who the fuck are you to judge me? You're just another smartass who's only high point in life is having a cyber menage a trois with another dude and a transvestite.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Haven't found anyone else to stalk yet? I had a brain damaged girlfriend. I had my own bed at the pirates house but I slept on the couch a few times. I've slept in my car a few times too. Never defaulted on any Harley loans but my car got repossessed a couple years ago. Shit happens. Who the fuck are you to judge me? You're just another smartass who's only high point in life is having a cyber menage a trois with another dude and a transvestite.
                      Because for 10 years cdog you keep chumming the water for him. You seen the stuff from 2007, you are saying the same stuff bud
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Haven't found anyone else to stalk yet? I had a brain damaged girlfriend. I had my own bed at the pirates house but I slept on the couch a few times. I've slept in my car a few times too. Never defaulted on any Harley loans but my car got repossessed a couple years ago. Shit happens. Who the fuck are you to judge me?
                        No judging, you just seem like an erratic and belligerent asshole about it all!

You're just another smartass who's only high point in life is having a cyber menage a trois with another dude and a transvestite.
                        Donnie is none of your business!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

No judging, you just seem like an erratic and belligerent asshole about it all!
                          Funny. I was thinking the same thing about you.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Because for 10 years cdog you keep chumming the water for him. You seen the stuff from 2007, you are saying the same stuff bud
                            I don't have to do anything to provoke that shithead. I'm not like some of these fucks that goes around saying they're somebody when they're actually nobody. I don't give a fuck if someone else get's a hard on by trying to bring me down. I've made mistakes in my life and paid the price for them. If I had a bucket list the only thing on it would be to watch a Dodger game sitting in a box on the clubhouse level. I'm not exactly living the high life but I'm still alive and kicking. I really don't care if anyone here thinks I'm a loser. I don't and that's all that really matters.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

His hands aint that big ........ false news
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment