X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
    It's not so much of an "obsession" as it is a logical use of the resources available. I'm in Hell. There's fire everywhere you look down here. Klan members down here carry around buckets of water and put OUT the burning crosses on people's lawns, because nobody notices a burning cross as anything out of the ordinary.
    Well, you might want to pick a different hate group to do your bidding up here, lol. One that actually has millions of members and loves segregation and believes in the superiority of one particular race. Oddly enough that group also goes by a three letter acronym. And it ain't the mythical BCE...
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

GOP?
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

GOP?
        Nope, but you already knew that.

I'm beginning to think you're enjoying this too much, lol. Maybe there is hope for you.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by donniep
          well, you might want to pick a different hate group to do your bidding up here, lol. One that actually has millions of members and loves segregation and believes in the superiority of one particular race. Oddly enough that group also goes by a three letter acronym. And it ain't the mythical bce...
          ffa.
          Last edited by cadaverdog; 05-06-2016, 11:34 PM.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Nope, but you already knew that.

I'm beginning to think you're enjoying this too much, lol. Maybe there is hope for you.
            Shit... if this election REALLY ends up being Trump vs Hillary, then I will know the time has arrived for me to prepare this world for the coming of my son, the Antichrist. Because there damn sure won't be a 2020 election, at least not the way you mortals understand them.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              This fits with the theory that his whole campaign was just a marketing thing for his crappy business that has got out of hand.
              When Hillary begins the attacks, that plan will be thoroughly shot...

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Who says she's going to attack?

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

nice mullets on Beavis & Butthead there...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who says she's going to attack?

Trump was once a Democrat, you know that. And if you don't believe there is already a long term, hardened attack plan being formulated you're very naive Ford...

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I'm far more concerned with her planned attack on the American people (SHAFTA), the Iranian people (whenever NuttyYahoo demands it) and the planet in general (Keystone/fracking/coal/etc.)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

[/QUOTE]

Who would have thought those odious children would grow up to be odious adults...?

Out of order. I'll show YOU "out of order"! You don't know what "out of order" is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fucking blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a... FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do ya think you're talking to? I've been around, ya know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these. Their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There's no prostetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot solder back home to Oregon with tail between his legs, but I say you are executing his SOUL! And why? Because he's not a Baird man. Baird men. You hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are, fuck you too!
                        Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-07-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

How would have thought those odious children would grow up to be odious adults...?

[/QUOTE]

Man I would love to go on a big game hunt. I'd have that leopard made into a robe with the head still attached so you could wear it like a hood. Then I'd head over to Zimbabwe and get me a couple lions too.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I just realized Trump spells his kid's name with a y - Donny. I hate that, why would anybody spell it like that?? Especially after Donny Osmond gayed the name up and stuff.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Wonder if when he gets in if he bans the new London mayor from visiting America
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                Wonder if when he gets in if he bans the new London mayor from visiting America
                                I called it a while back and as always I was right - London is quickly becoming Londonistan. I'd start buying white sheets and pillow cases now if I was you, stock up before the war starts

Comment

Working...