• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in

Interviews reveal unwelcome advances, a shrewd reliance on ambition, and unsettling workplace conduct over decades.

By MICHAEL BARBARO and MEGAN TWOHEYMAY 14, 2016

Donald J. Trump had barely met Rowanne Brewer Lane when he asked her to change out of her clothes.

Donald was having a pool party at Mar-a-Lago. There were about 50 models and 30 men. There were girls in the pools, splashing around. For some reason Donald seemed a little smitten with me. He just started talking to me and nobody else.

He suddenly took me by the hand, and he started to show me around the mansion. He asked me if I had a swimsuit with me. I said no. I hadn’t intended to swim. He took me into a room and opened drawers and asked me to put on a swimsuit.

–Rowanne Brewer Lane, former companion

Ms. Brewer Lane, at the time a 26-year-old model, did as Mr. Trump asked. “I went into the bathroom and tried one on,” she recalled. It was a bikini. “I came out, and he said, ‘Wow.’ ”

Mr. Trump, then 44 and in the midst of his first divorce, decided to show her off to the crowd at Mar-a-Lago, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla.

“He brought me out to the pool and said, ‘That is a stunning Trump girl, isn’t it?’ ” Ms. Brewer Lane said.

Donald Trump and women: The words evoke a familiar cascade of casual insults, hurled from the safe distance of a Twitter account, a radio show or a campaign podium. This is the public treatment of some women by Mr. Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for president: degrading, impersonal, performed. “That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees,” he told a female contestant on “The Celebrity Apprentice.” Rosie O’Donnell, he said, had a “fat, ugly face.” A lawyer who needed to pump milk for a newborn? “Disgusting,” he said.

But the 1990 episode at Mar-a-Lago that Ms. Brewer Lane described was different: a debasing face-to-face encounter between Mr. Trump and a young woman he hardly knew. This is the private treatment of some women by Mr. Trump, the up-close and more intimate encounters.
    ... Con'td at The New York Times
    He was having a pool party, asked a woman attending to put on a bikini and then complimented her appearance. They should have locked him up and threw away the key.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Maybe, someday, I'll explain what "pseudo-left" means and why slave dipshits like FORD and his fudge-packing buddy SESH are truly about and why they propagate the horrendous shirt on here like they do. Then again,, this is one dead than deader of a dead fuck on a Friday night website.

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
          Maybe, someday, I'll explain what "pseudo-left" means and why slave dipshits like FORD and his fudge-packing buddy SESH are truly about and why they propagate the horrendous shirt on here like they do. Then again,, this is one dead than deader of a dead fuck on a Friday night website.
          Well be more interesting .... You know a boring troll is pretty pointless ..... Entertain us monkey boy
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Go brush what's left of your last tooth, limey

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

By "explain", do you mean pull it out of your ass?

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

A little better

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I don't know what's worse: living in Buffalo or being a limey. I suppose if you're a limey living in Buffalo you really should kill yourself.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don;t know what;s worse: living in Buffalo or being a limey. I suppose if you're a limey living in Buffalo you really should kill yourself.
                    I'm pretty fine living in Buffalo. How are your roommates? Did they yell about you leaving a ring of cunt everywhere?

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

How are your (welfare) parents, Nick? Have they told you to move out of their house yet?

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Oh Kristy I like being a Limey I live in a beautiful part of the world in a comfortable life style smiling my one tooth grin.
                        I would wish you the same happiness but I fear it would be misplaced

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How are your (welfare) parents, Nick? Have they told you to move out of their house yet?
                          I'm so glad you care about my parents welfare. They're well, and they threw me out long ago...

I bet your roommates don't even mind you leeching their bandwidth because that means every second you're cunting up the internet is one less second you're cunting them...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Nick, you should know when to quit when you're an idiot*

*or until somebody refreshes a Wiki page for you.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

You guys would be miserable if anything ever happened to either one of you
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

BOOM!

Joke’s on us. American teeth are as bad as British teeth, study says.

As a dental professional living in London, Richard Watt spent years watching as his colleagues became increasingly irritated with the constant jokes about "English teeth." The most offensive mockery, the gleeful pop culture references that seemed to signal it's okay to be mean as long as it's about teeth and people from Great Britain, originated from their brothers and sisters across the Atlantic.

There was American author Donna Tartt's description of a British character's "rabbit teeth" in her Pulitzer-prize winning novel "Goldfinch." "The Simpsons" episode where a dentist terrifies Springfield's resident oddball kid Ralph Wiggum into better brushing habits by showing him a book called "The Big Book of British Smiles" featuring revered national figures like Prince Charles with misaligned or misformed teeth. And who can forget super spy Austin Powers' grotesquely discolored grin in his three feature films?

In an effort to discover whether there's any truth to the widely-held belief, Watt teamed up with researchers from both countries to gather and analyze national data on the subject.

Their conclusion, published Wednesday in the journal BMJ, may be a shocker to those on our side of the ocean: Americans do not have better teeth than the English. In fact, by some measures Americans' teeth are actually worse. They have significantly more missing teeth (yuck) and the inequalities in oral health are much wider between rich and poor in the United States than in Britain.

"We were very surprised with our findings," said Watt, a professor of dental public health at University College London, told The Washington Post. Watt, it should be pointed out, is Scottish.

The analysis was based on information from two nationally representative health surveys -- the British Adult Dental Health Survey (ADHS) and the U.S. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES). Both are nationally representative surveys with comparable information about oral health and socioeconomic position. The data the researchers used included people ages 25 who underwent a clinical examination to check their teeth. About 8,700 in Britain and 9,800 in the United States were included in the analysis by education about 7,200 in Britain and 9,100 in the United States in the analysis for income.

As might be expected, the researchers found strong links between levels of education and household income and oral health in both countries. That is, the more educated and wealthier had better oral health. But the disparities were much greater in the United States.

The researchers said there could be several reasons that may explain the differences between the two countries. One theory they had was that perhaps it might be due to the more diverse ethnic composition of the population in the United States, but their analysis showed this was not the case. Other possibilities may include the fact that dental services in the United States are provided privately and can be pricey and that they are part of the nationalized health-care system in Britain; or that Americans may have riskier behaviors that impact oral health such as smoking or consuming higher amounts of sugars.

In addition to looking at clinical data, the group assessed how people perceived their oral health in both countries. That included looking at how dental diseases impacted quality of life in areas such as pain, eating, speaking and their confidence in socializing.

Despite their better teeth, the British reported more significant impacts on their quality of life. "This could be partly a cultural difference - the English complain more!" Wa

tt theorized.

There is of course the possibility that if you look at other measures of oral health that Americans could come out better. This study, as people who enjoy making fun of English teeth will inevitably point out, was limited to analysis of missing teeth and did not include aesthetic or orthodontic outcomes.

Comment

Working...