Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A species is a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.

It's not rocket surgery...

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Give it up for slave SESH everybody. More of his pseudo-left and "multiculturalism" politics. Enjoy.
      Nothing wrong with multicultural. Works well for us.

Bucking the trend in the rest of the world, Canada’s immigrants are settling very nicely in this easygoing country.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Who wants to live in a monoculture?

Beige, ignorant, bland, inward looking bores.

Comment

• DeleteMe
          Banned
          • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Who wants to live in a monoculture?

Beige, ignorant, bland, inward looking bores.
          I DO.

I want to live in a society that protects the rights of children, you sick fuck!

Are you saying you want to live in a society where retarded sand monkeys cut the head off children placed in their care, like that Muslim version of Angel did in Russia? Or live in a society where you can marry children, you twisted pile of shit?

Thanks to all you leftist fucktards, paedophilia is about to become legal in Germany. Does that make you feel good about your horrible self? Does that make you feel warm & fuzzy in the black pits of your diseased brains?

YOU MADE PAEDOPHILIA LEGAL!

Congratu-fucking-lations on your fucking retarded, abhorrently stupid tolerance. Fuck you all with your fucked up tolerance of child murder & rape. DELETE MY IZZY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW!

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DeleteMe
            I DO.

I want to live in a society that protects the rights of children, you sick fuck!

Are you saying you want to live in a society where retarded sand monkeys cut the head off children placed in their care, like that Muslim version of Angel did in Russia? Or live in a society where you can marry children, you twisted pile of shit?

Thanks to all you leftist fucktards, paedophilia is about to become legal in Germany. Does that make you feel good about your horrible self? Does that make you feel warm & fuzzy in the black pits of your diseased brains?

Congratu-fucking-lations on your fucking retarded, abhorrently stupid tolerance. Fuck you all with your fucked up tolerance of child murder & rape. DELETE MY IZZY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW!
            My country protects the rights of children. And we're (gasp) a multicultural nation. You know where the door is...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              My country protects the rights of children. And we're (gasp) a multicultural nation. You know where the door is...
              Yes but I don't think Canada is making rulings that marriages with child brides carried out in other countries under Sharia law are to be honored as legal. The same countries where women aren't allowed to drive cars or work or walk around in public without a male relative and where they basically have zero equality in their fucked up so-called justice systems. You know, the same countries where they kill gay people for doing nothing more than being gay. The point is that's the culture in most of the countries these people are coming from. Embracing their culture or just turning a blind eye ain't gonna end well, whether it's in Europe or French Canada or here in the US.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Pocahontas, pedos know exactly where the door is. It's called Canada. and your door is always open.........

Theo Fleury, Former Hockey Player: Sexual Abusers Need Tougher Penalties

TORONTO - Former NHL star Theo Fleury is taking aim at Canada's justice system, saying the country's weak penalties for sexual abuse make it a "Disneyland for pedophiles."

The Stanley Cup and Olympic Gold medal-winning forward — a longtime advocate for victims of sexual abuse — has launched a new campaign demanding Ottawa beef up sentences for those convicted of abusing children.
                A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

There are stories I come across in the news that leave me feeling angry, frustrated and, at times, bewildered. But hearing the news that parole had been granted to Graham James, the disgraced former hockey coach convicted of sexually abusing young boys in his care, left a hollow ache of deep sadness in me.

One Survivor's Reaction To Sex Offender Graham James' Parole

Comment

• DeleteMe
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2016

My country protects the rights of children.
                    Well, the article calls it a "Disneyland for pedophiles".

What's it gonna take to bring you down to reality? Obviously sheltering insane people that repay you by busting your head open only made you more adamant to hide in your little fantasy world.

THERE'S REAL SHIT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! WAKE THE FUCK UP! Stop being a fucked up regressive left cultist!

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The immigration laws of the United States give the President the power to suspend entry into the country of any class of persons that the President deems detrimental to the interests or security of the United States, as he deems appropriate.

I will use this power to protect the American people. When I am elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world when there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies, until we understand how to end these threats.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DeleteMe
                        I DO.

As far as I'm concerned you've been living in a country in which paedophilia is legal since 2007 and you didn't even notice.

What a joke.

You falsely accuse me for some bizarre reason of doing something you actually do.

Any time a muslim kills someone it's the fault of all muslims but when a right wing christian kills 50 children on an island it's his fault alone and you tolerate it.

Comment

• DeleteMe
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2016

As far as I'm concerned you've been living in a country in which paedophilia is legal since 2007 and you didn't even notice.

What a joke.

You falsely accuse me for some bizarre reason of doing something you actually do.

Any time a muslim kills someone it's the fault of all muslims but when a right wing christian kills 50 children on an island it's his fault alone and you tolerate it.
                          I don't notice because that's not something I want. So I don't go around looking for how early I can fuck girls in a given country.

I don't know who's the fucktard you're talking about, but I despise priests & organised religions regardless of what they are. Nevertheless, there are millions, if not billions of civilised christian nutbags, but ALL muslims follow a law that requires them to stone women to death if they have been raped. AND marry them before they turn 10. See the fucking difference?

Much as I despise christians, you were born in a christian country, or similar religious bullshit, tell me, did you witness many public stonings, child raping or tossing gays off the roof of pubs? No? Well, one might say that was some sort of strawman argument or just blatant hypocrisy, then.

I like how you're one of the faggots - by faggots I mean weak little pussies, not homosexuals - who justifies bona fide child rapists with ANOTHER fucked up religion, as if that would solve anything. You. Are. Part. Of the problem. Grow some balls, for fuck's sake & come out into the real world!

Why are my accounts not deleted yet?

Comment

• DeleteMe
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2016

Originally posted by jacksmar
                            The immigration laws of the United States give the President the power to suspend entry into the country of any class of persons that the President deems detrimental to the interests or security of the United States, as he deems appropriate.

I will use this power to protect the American people. When I am elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world when there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies, until we understand how to end these threats.
                            You can't be worse than the current pile of shit. I'll become an american & vote for you. Hell, I'm thinking of doing this for Trump! At least he's a white straight male who'll look after MY interests. Since everyone else is looking for someone to look after their interests, I'm playing the game too - and to win!

I just want to ask you one question - if you ever became president, would you allow some racist thug piece of shit bring you down to his level by calling you a nigga in front of the whole country?

Comment

• DeleteMe
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2016

Islam>Christianity
                              Hey dickhead, this kid has been in jail for mocking Islam. His name is Amos Yee.

When was the last time something like that happened to someone criticising the christian bullshit? Have you ever been arrested, you hypocrite? Are you still absolutely sure you'd be better off with the Sharia law, you dumbass?
                              Last edited by DeleteMe; 06-13-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

What a joke.

sesh, you may need some help.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities – but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

sesh, you're a wee scunner....we'll leave it at that......

Comment

Working...