X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Englishmen are macho , like Liberace was straight..
    Ouch
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Englishmen are macho , like Liberace was straight..
      Liberace was gay???
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Just got back from early voting. Trump might as well go ahead and start taking bids on that Wall...

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Just got back from early voting. Trump might as well go ahead and start taking bids on that Wall...
          Liked the fighting at the rally .... Like proper footy match

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Liberace was gay???
            Total bullshit , fella dresses smart and talks nice and this is the shit he gets

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Trump supporters are a bunch of boobs. Literally....

And I called this months ago, but I'll say it again.... if Rug actually manages to get the nomination, he's picking Ho-morosa as his running mate.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Emperor Trump gonna kick Iran in Duh Bawllz. And build a Wall.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Just as well bamy gave them back their nukes then to even it up

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Dude your record ain't great , you ain't won one in ...... Fuck Grenada ?!?
                    Maybe warm up a little ..... Take on Jamaica or Madagascar something little get the juices flowing . Top tip from an old warm horse who shoots from the hip don't bite more than you can chew.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Sanders first choice for running mate will probably be his brother Harland Junior. His daddy, Harland Senior bankrolled Hitler and was the founder of The Kentucky Fried Criminal Empire aka tHe KFCE. He was also a klan member.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Sanders first choice for running mate will probably be his brother Harland Junior. His daddy, Harland Senior bankrolled Hitler and was the founder of The Kentucky Fried Criminal Empire aka tHe KFCE. He was also a klan member.
                        Vote Klan 2016!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Just as well bamy gave them back their nukes then to even it up
                          Lemme put it this way - when you got a country launching what's considered long range missiles in that shit hole, and on the side painted in Jewbrew it says Isreal should be wiped off the earth - you don't deal with those fucking animals. And I'm specifically referring to the Iranian gubment and the religious wackos who pull the strings. And you certainly don't hand them a hundred gazillion dollars. Of couse, some genius is gonna come along and explain to idiot me how they're our best friends in the region and they really don't mean all that stuff and really Israel should be pushed off into the ocean and shut your fucking mouth Leslie!!!

I'd send those fuckers a message. There's a hell of a lot of room on a Minuteman to paint a nice message that the whole region would understand. Plus a kick ass Confederate Battle Flag.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Lemme put it this way - when you got a country launching what's considered long range missiles in that shit hole, and on the side painted in Jewbrew it says Isreal should be wiped off the earth - you don't deal with those fucking animals. And I'm specifically referring to the Iranian gubment and the religious wackos who pull the strings. And you certainly don't hand them a hundred gazillion dollars. Of couse, some genius is gonna come along and explain to idiot me how they're our best friends in the region and they really don't mean all that stuff and really Israel should be pushed off into the ocean and shut your fucking mouth Leslie!!!

I'd send those fuckers a message. There's a hell of a lot of room on a Minuteman to paint a nice message that the whole region would understand. Plus a kick ass Confederate Battle Flag.
                            Yeah but you're forgetting coconuts , them guys armed with coconuts took you a few rounds , how do you expect to come back after all the beatings you have had ...... Mate its rocky v it's time to hang up the gloves and go quietly into the night.
                            Minute men shminute men , they ain't no good against tents and coconuts.....

Am telling you take on some where sandy, invade Daytona beach see if you can hold it without creating another terrorist empire and then give the rest of the world a shout .... Until then hey America shhhhh the big dogs are talking

Bit disappointed cdog ain't bit yet
                            Last edited by vandeleur; 03-12-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Liberace was gay???
                              no, liberace wasn't gay. he was an incredible pianist. but he sucked at the organ............
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

What I find funny about all of this is the growing list of celebrities who say they're gonna leave America if Trump gets elected. Here's a few:

Rosie O'Donnell - Good. She's an unattractive fat pig and the few things I've seen her in she played an unattractive fat pig.

Cher - So what? She says she's gonna move to Jupiter. Big deal. The older she gets and the more work she has done, the more she's starting to look like Eric Stoltz in Mask.

Eddie Griffin - Now this will suck cause I love me some Undercover Brother. He's gonna move to Africa!

Samuel L. Jackson - That will suck too cause I liked him in Django and Hateful Eight and other stuff. But he says he's gonna move to Africa too.

Barry Diller - So what?

Omari Hardwick - Again, so?

Al Sharpton - Yeah, right. Where's he gonna go?

Miley Cyrus - Good. She just had to turn into a too skinny, truck stop hooker lookin whore. Besides, I'm in love with Selena Gomez these days.

Whoopi Goldberg - Big fuckin deal. Move to French Canada. Hell, they probably don't want you either.

George Lopez - I think he is saying he'll go back to Mexico. That's ok. The few episodes I saw of his show were funny but not good enough for me to watch more than a few.

Raven Symone - Another genius. She's gonna move to French Canada too - IF ANY Republican gets nominated. Looks like the French Canadian average IQ is gonna take a serious hit this winter.

So...it looks like we're evenly split here amongst these celebrities who have named their new country of preference. It's even between French Canada and Africa. French Canada I could understand. But why do the black dudes want to go to Africa? I mean, they've got money, they could go now. I wonder why they don't? Oh yeah, because it's a fucking shit hole and because those Africans didn't want you a couple hundred years ago and they don't want you now.

So any of you - and I'm mainly talking to Ford here cause he's the only one who'll play along - any of you gonna move out of America if Trump gets elected? Me - I ain't moving anywhere if either Bernie or Hill Dawg get elected. Cause that's fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...