X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Fuck Warren Buffet. He's talking smack about Trump because he knows Hillary is beholding to Wall Street and other rich fuckheads like him and knows he'll make more money with her as the POTUS.
    Compared to trump the man of the people ???
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Compared to trump the man of the people ???
      Not sure how to answer that. Buffet's bad mouthing Trump because he's a Hillary guy. Liberals or others that support Hillary to advance their own agendas will say anything to make Trump look bad. They say he's a lousy businessman but he's rich as fuck.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Not sure how to answer that. Buffet's bad mouthing Trump because he's a Hillary guy. Liberals or others that support Hillary to advance their own agendas will say anything to make Trump look bad. They say he's a lousy businessman but he's rich as fuck.
        I think he is on the bread line compared to buffet.
        And you know what , in a couple of months when trump chucks the race in just like he agreed to do to Bill when they were playing golf this will all look funny as fuck

Could happen
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's because he would be richer now if he had just put his money in the bank.

There are plenty of people who are bad mouthing Trump who arent Clinton supporters.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't support Hillary at all, but Cheeto Hitler is a racist wackjob.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              I don't support Hillary at all, but Cheeto Hitler is a racist wackjob.
              As I said before calling Trump Hitler is like calling the Geico gecko Godzilla. His comments about wetbacks was a bit harsh but he never advocated genocide against the wetbacks or Muslims.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                I think he is on the bread line compared to buffet.
                And you know what , in a couple of months when trump chucks the race in just like he agreed to do to Bill when they were playing golf this will all look funny as fuck

Could happen
                If Trump dropped out the republican party would learn how much of a bitch karma truly is. Since I'm pretty sure Hillary is going to win anyway I'd get a good laugh out of it. He should call a press conference and tell everyone how he's dropping out of the race, turn around and give everyone watching a B A.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I know for a fact you can't prove that because Trump is very secretive about how much he's worth. Depending on his agenda he's either extremely wealthy or barely hanging in there. When he divorced Ivanna he claimed he was broke. As soon as the divorce was final he was rich again.
                  Actually, what Sesh said is true....

Still, there are questions over how much wealth Trump created. In the debate last week, Trump claimed that he took a loan of $1 million from his father and he turned it into a fortune of $10 billion. But The Post's fact checkers say that neither claim is quite right.

The $1 million loan doesn’t include any of the benefits Trump received from his family’s connections and joining his father’s real estate business after he graduated from college, and it doesn’t count an estimated $40 million inheritance in 1974. The $10 billion figure, which is what Trump claims as his current net worth, is also disputed. Bloomberg News has estimated Trump's net worth at only $2.9 billion, while Forbes put it at $4.1 billion. Since Trump’s businesses aren’t public, the true figure isn’t clear.

As my colleague Max Ehrenfreund has argued, even if Trump has many billions of dollars, there's an open question over whether that reflects true business acumen.

Business Week estimated Trump’s net worth at $100 million in 1978. If Trump had merely put that money in an index fund based on the Standard & Poor's 500 index — the kind many Americans use to save for retirement — he would be worth $6 billion today.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MmeForget
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jul 2016

I don't think ANYONE needs to say anything to make Trump look bad, he does a good enough job himself.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ex chief of the CIA liberal?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Donald Trump's gonna start WWIII. Give me a fucking break. These liberal cocksuckers will say anything to scare the public about Trump.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          He's BCE. So is Hillary. Don't you people ever read Ford's posts?
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• MmeForget
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jul 2016

The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Donald Trump's gonna start WWIII. Give me a fucking break. These liberal cocksuckers will say anything to scare the public about Trump.
                            I've voted Republican all my life, but won't be this time around. The man is a clueless goof. Think I'll just sit this one out. We're fucked.

Comment

• MmeForget
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Jul 2016

He's BCE. So is Hillary. Don't you people ever read Ford's posts?
                              Oh fuck. That idiot's still on that? What a fucking nutjob that guy has always been.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"Liberal cocksuckers" or Trump's beleaguered campaign staff watching him nose dive?

Comment

Working...