X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    He traded captured terrorists for a U S Army deserter. His bailout of the auto companies put way too much debt on the owed to foreign interests ledger. Practically refuses to admit Islamic's are the new Nazis. This time they're after Americans and everyone else they consider to be infidels. Ovens will be replaced by be headings.
    Why are you shitting yourself frightened to death of a ragtag bunch of lightly armed thugs who are getting the shit kicked out of them on a different fucking continent?

What sort of a crybaby American worries about the islamists coming to cut their heads off in the middle of the night?

I suggest you watch less scare mongering TV...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-09-2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      He traded captured terrorists for a U S Army deserter.
      Rumor: Prisoners swapped in exchange for the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl now top 'ISIS leaders.'

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I read it. One report claiming one of the terrorists had joined another terrorist group was false. I suppose you think this is proof none of them were actually terrorists. Wrong.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'd need to do more reading on the people released but lots if not most of the Gitmo prisoners were either innocents picked up by afghan tribesmen for money or fighting foreign troops there which isn't terrorism. Also by the time they had been tortured there for years I doubt any of them would have been able to do anything against the US other than inspire more to join up.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cheeto Hitler calls for Assassination of Hillary!

God knows I can't stand the cunt, but this is going way too far.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So the number 1 worst thing that Obama did was to swap 5 prisoners who were Taliban, not terrorists, after holding them for 13 years without charge for a guy that the military had promoted twice during his 5 year captivity but has now discovered had been attempting to desert. This is a guy who was previously thrown out the coast guard after 26 days for psychological reasons, his pal was killed by an IED and then claims he got disallusioned by US troops boasting about running over children in their trucks.

Really? If you get through the next 8 years and the #1 worst thing done by a president is no worse than that then I'll be holding a street party to celebrate in red white and blue hotpants!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                God knows I can't stand the cunt, but this is going way too far.......
                He's down in the polls so now calling for another Gabrielle Giffords.

As ever US politics has so much BS and people believing BS but how could Clinton or 2 Clinton recommended judges(approved by the Senate) ever realistically remove the right to bear arms even if they wanted to?

It's just making total shit up for dumb people to get angry about.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Why are you shitting yourself frightened to death of a ragtag bunch of lightly armed thugs who are getting the shit kicked out of them on a different fucking continent?

What sort of a crybaby American worries about the islamists coming to cut their heads off in the middle of the night?

I suggest you watch less scare mongering TV...
                  I think you need to find out a little more about ISIS or ISIL or whatever they're calling themselves now. They seem to gather more support in the middle east everyday. As far as me personally worrying Islamic terrorists are going to sneak into my house and chop off my head I don't.
                  BTW ya skirt wearing bitch boy, I'm not shitting myself over ISIS or ISIL but I consider them a valid threat to not only this country but every country in the world that isn't run by Muslims. If ISIS or ISIL is allowed to keep growing every Arab country will be controlled by whoever the top Islamic cleric is. The people of Israel with be gone or dead. They'll either take over or just terrorize The shit out of Europe. Hopefully the U S will b a Muslim free show.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Do you wait until after dark before going down to the local store since last year kids under 3 in the US killed more Americans than terrorists, you should hide in your home until they are all safely in bed

A meme correctly asserted that toddlers killed more Americans in 2015 than terrorists.

ISIL isn't growing, there is no top Islamic cleric (unfortunately) and in Europe we aren't as easily frightened as you.

You need to start worrying about the big 4 things that really will kill you which are heart disease, cancer, stroke or Trump.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He's down in the polls so now calling for another Gabrielle Giffords.

As ever US politics has so much BS and people believing BS but how could Clinton or 2 Clinton recommended judges(approved by the Senate) ever realistically remove the right to bear arms even if they wanted to?

It's just making total shit up for dumb people to get angry about.
                      Speaking of former Congresswoman (and victim of right wing violence) Giffords, this was her response to Drumpf's insane comments....

“Donald Trump might astound Americans on a routine basis, but we must draw a bright red line between political speech and suggestions of violence. Responsible, stable individuals won’t take Trump’s rhetoric to its literal end, but his words may provide a magnet for those seeking infamy. They may provide inspiration or permission for those bent on bloodshed. What political leaders say matters to their followers. When candidates descend into coarseness and insult, our politics follow suit. When they affirm violence, we should fear that violence will follow. It must be the responsibility of all Americans – from Donald Trump himself, to his supporters, to those who remain silent or oppose him – to unambiguously condemn these remarks and the violence they insinuate. The integrity of our democracy and the decency of our nation is at stake.”
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

So the number 1 worst thing that Obama did was to swap 5 prisoners who were Taliban, not terrorists, after holding them for 13 years without charge for a guy that the military had promoted twice during his 5 year captivity but has now discovered had been attempting to desert. This is a guy who was previously thrown out the coast guard after 26 days for psychological reasons, his pal was killed by an IED and then claims he got disallusioned by US troops boasting about running over children in their trucks.

Really? If you get through the next 8 years and the #1 worst thing done by a president is no worse than that then I'll be holding a street party to celebrate in red white and blue hotpants!
                        Obama could piss in your corn flakes every morning and you'd still say that's ok, I'm sure Donald Trump would do something worse if he was here.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The NRA membership is a huge block of voters. That's the way I interpreted Trump's comment. I didn't see the gesture in the pic above though.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I watched it on the news I didn't see him do that gesture
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...