Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

First the Bush's now he's annoying the Rayguns.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, to be fair, Patti & Ron Jr. aren't exactly Republicans. Ron used to have a radio show on Air America. It was pretty much the only thing still listenable on the network after the idiot management ran off all the original talent.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And of course the story of Hinkley being inspired by Jodie Foster is complete bullshit. But just imagine that conversation, if it had been true, and Hinkley had actually killed Reagan...

HINKLEY: Jodie! I killed the President for you! Now we can be together!!
        FOSTER: Uh.... yeah, that's nice. You got a sister??
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          The last potential terrorist that came here from Canada just crossed the border. We need a fucking wall there too.
          With our largest trading partner? pinhead...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Biggest Trump hypocrisy of the week has to be him making a big deal out of the Orlando gay club murderer's father showing up at Hillary's rally.... as admitted pedophile Mark Foley sits behind HIM at his rally!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Fuck them uppity Canucks. When shit hits the fan up there after letting in thousands of Syrian refugees we don't need them walking across our border yelling snackbar! and shooting random Americans with their AK47s.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                Biggest Trump hypocrisy of the week has to be him making a big deal out of the Orlando gay club murderer's father showing up at Hillary's rally.... as admitted pedophile Mark Foley sits behind HIM at his rally!

NAMBLA supports Hillary.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Yours maybe. I'm boycotting everything from Canada except Rush. I even buy synthetic maple syrup made right here in the good old U S of A.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yours maybe. I'm boycotting everything from Canada except Rush. I even buy synthetic maple syrup made right here in the good old U S of A.

I get all "true north, strong and free" when I look at this picture, but to each their own........
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD

I get all "true north, strong and free" when I look at this picture, but to each their own........
                        I get all "I'd do her" when I look at that picture, but to each his own.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

I prefer these ladies.

Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Some of the best maple syrup is made about a half hour from me, down in the snow belt where I used to live.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              Some of the best maple syrup is made about a half hour from me, down in the snow belt where I used to live.
                              Of course it is. It's made in the USA.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bad news for Donnie - Drumpf demands confederate flag taken down at his rally

At a Donald Trump Rally, a Confederate Flag Goes Up, and Quickly Comes Down

By NICK CORASANITI
                                AUG. 11, 2016

KISSIMMEE, Fla. — About an hour before Donald J. Trump was set to address a large crowd here on Thursday, Brandon Partin, a Trump supporter, draped a Confederate flag over the front rail just to the right of the stage.

But the flag didn’t remain up for long. As Sharon Day, a co-chairman of the Republican National Committee, delivered her introductory remarks, a campaign staff member and the local police moved to remove the flag.

Three police officers stood on the floor tugging gently at the flag, indicating that it had to come down. Mr. Partin, 27, grew irritated that he had to remove it. He had just purchased the flag outside the event, and “Trump 2016” was printed on it.

As he bundled up the flag, he said that if the man who had asked him to take it down was from the campaign, “then that might have just changed my vote.”

But in a brief interview afterward, Mr. Partin acknowledged that he said that in “the heat of the moment” and that he would still support Mr. Trump.

“It kind of upsets me a little bit,” he said, adding that he didn’t think Mr. Trump himself would have asked him to remove the flag.

“But because of the dishonest media, which he talks about, because of that, it forces them and ties their hands to do certain things,” Mr. Partin said, “so that the media doesn’t take something and spin it and turns it into something that it’s not.”

Minutes after the flag had been removed, an American flag was hung in its place.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...