DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I have so much to teach the world.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      Maybe Glenn Campbell... just before the Alzheimers got him.....

I think maybe the worst I've seen recently is the guy from Airwolf Jan Michael Vincent.

Not a great advert for boozing...

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Holy shit , I just read about him after seeing that crazy pic. What a fuck up he turned out to be.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I can't believe they let him drive that helicopter every week when he was drunk, the 80s were a crazy time...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Even when he was younger he always looked drunk. Just had one of those faces that screamed "chronic alcoholism". As opposed to the mere weekend drunk that I was in the late 80s
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

think its fly his wiki entry is just a catalogue of car crashes.
              Being in a cardboard helicopter with a video screen behind him is the only time he wouldnt hit stuff

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This genius thing is such total bullshit as well, like Trump does his own tax returns?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Speaking of horrible addictions, guess what Cheeto Hitler is mixed up in now......

Donald Trump Invested in Companies Behind Dakota Access Pipeline
                    October 06, 2016
                    Headlines
                    H06 trump oil connections

Meanwhile, Greenpeace has revealed that Donald Trump has multiple financial ties to the $3.8 billion Dakota Access pipeline, which has faced months of resistance from the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe in North Dakota and members of hundreds of other tribes from across the U.S., Canada and Latin America. One of Trump’s financial disclosure forms shows he has between $500,000 and $1 million invested in Energy Transfer Partners, the main company behind the Dakota Access pipeline. Trump also has $50,000 to $100,000 invested in Phillips 66, which is slated to own 25 percent of the pipeline, if it is completed.

Meanwhile, Greenpeace has revealed that Donald Trump has multiple financial ties to the $3.8 billion Dakota Access pipeline, which has faced months of resistance from the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe in North Dakota and members of hundreds of other tribes from across the U.S., Canada and Latin America. One of Trump’s financial disclosure forms shows he has between $500,000 and $1 million invested in Energy Transfer Partners, the main company behind the Dakota Access pipeline. Trump also has $50,000 to $100,000 invested in Phillips 66, which is slated to own 25 percent of the pipeline, if it is completed.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Yeah, Democracy Now a microaggressive pseudo-left misinformation fecal pump spewing for slaves like you.

It's like you don't even try anymore.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Amy Goodman is one of the few honest journalists left on this planet. And the only one who had the guts to report on this latest pipeline fiasco from the scene.

She's also Jewish, so I'm sure Kristy's about to make another one of her ELVIS-like anti semitic slander statements against her.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Okay, you are being really microaggressive with me right now.

Amy Goodman is nothing more than a bought-and-paid for toolsack for the pseudo-left. Hew Jewieness has nothing to do with anything other than being a tool.

I wonder where she gets her ideas from...

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

We know what today's toilet paper new word for the day is

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Limey, you are being microaggressive with me as well. I need to be in my safe space right now.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

As well as what ?

Comment

Working...