X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Sorry, my White Male Privilege blinds me to everything except a bunch of hot chicks with great legs. Nicely tanned too. Being white kicks ass
    You can't say legs it's misogyny...... They are perambulation devices you sexist pig.

And chick ...... Fucking wow !!!!

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

More trouble in OompaLoompa ville.... I'm seeing reports all over the place that say Pence is cancelling all of his scheduled campaign events. Has he had enough? Is the lure of being the next Poppy Bush/Darth Cheney "VP in charge of Everything" not enough to put up with the Great Orange Embarrassment any longer?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        You can't say legs it's misogyny...... They are perambulation devices you sexist pig.

And chick ...... Fucking wow !!!!

I refuse to buy into the new social agenda here
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

I refuse to buy into the new social agenda here
          Caveman

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by FORD
            More trouble in OompaLoompa ville.... I'm seeing reports all over the place that say Pence is cancelling all of his scheduled campaign events. Has he had enough? Is the lure of being the next Poppy Bush/Darth Cheney "VP in charge of Everything" not enough to put up with the Great Orange Embarrassment any longer?
            Looks like lots of people now shuffling away from being associated with trump , guess Clinton will have a bit of extra shimmy during the debate. Just as big Donald goes into total batshit meltdown on live tv.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

She's got perambulation devices... she knows how to use them...
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                No.

If he was joking why is no one laughing?

You could record me and my band mates in a dressing room somewhere and it would be a 100 times worse than this. Really fucking dark humour.
                The MASSIVE fucking difference is that we would be LAUGHING.

So in some crazy fucked up alternate reality where I am standing for president after being recorded making a joke about how fucking a pit bull is fine because there is implied consent that's embarrassing but not that bad.

No one was laughing with the Trump thing.

No one. He wasn't joking.
                Basically you just admitted you're a hypocrite. You and your "mates" talk worse shit than Trump but that's OK because you guys find each other's crudeness humorous. As far as no one laughing at what Trump was saying I call bullshit on that too. Billy Bush sounded like he thought it was funny.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                  You disappoint me Ford. I know you don't like Trump but can you honestly say Trump talking crude shit about chicks with another dude is more newsworthy that the leaked speeches where Hillary is praising Wall Street executes and saying she dreams of open trade and open borders? Aren't you the same Ford who loves to mention Nafta and Shafta on a regular basis?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Looks like lots of people now shuffling away from being associated with trump , guess Clinton will have a bit of extra shimmy during the debate. Just as big Donald goes into total batshit meltdown on live tv.
                    Most of these fucking fucks whimpering about how crude Trump is already despised him before he made those remarks.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Has anyone see the Bob de Niro clip ..... By the end he was Channeling his inner goodfellas

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Baldwin was funny again in SNL, tearing through all that Florida pussy

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ah, I don't see the big deal. It sounds like two guys talking shit, like all guys do. Oh, and don't listen too closely to a couple chicks talking. You'll probably hear almost the same type of shit talking.
                          He sounds like the town drunk idiot that you would never want as a President. This is the final nail in the broken camel's back...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            You disappoint me Ford. I know you don't like Trump but can you honestly say Trump talking crude shit about chicks with another dude is more newsworthy that the leaked speeches where Hillary is praising Wall Street executes and saying she dreams of open trade and open borders? Aren't you the same Ford who loves to mention Nafta and Shafta on a regular basis?
                            I knew what was in Hillcunt's speeches before a word of it leaked out, because of her complete fear to release them herself AND because her track record says this is exactly who she is. Just as Drumpf's own track record is being confirmed by the leaks about him. And Billy Bush, for that matter, is about as chlldish and goofy as his cousin, the Chimp. But he's not on the ballot, so that's not all that relevant here.

If there were any justice at all in this world, the leaks of BOTH camps would drive away so much support that Jill Stein wins the election in a landslide. Sadly, I'm not holding my breath for that one...
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              I was in the perfect demographic for that show but wasn't a huge fan at the time and only watched it occasionally, surprised you went back now when we are living in the era of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and a couple of dozen shows I want to see but can't find time for in this golden age of US TV.

As I remember it I think the title sequence and music was the best bit.
                              LOL I have over-the-air free TV at the moment while I wait for hockey season to pay the complete a-holes at the cable company. I really can't stand them but have few alternatives... But LOL I can't wait for the Walking Dead!
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-09-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Couldn't you get enough Canadian TV over the air in Buffalo to cover hockey?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...