X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by FORD
    Not likely, since Pakistan is the only "towel head country" which has nukes. And they're all pointed at India, as far as I know.
    It's a good job Pakistan is a strong traditional democracy that has no ties to terrorists in any way
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Are you fucking mental , it's not Armageddon ,Bruce ain't gonna detonate it.
        Fucking typical , do you know the complicated physics involved just to rain hot cheese down on us.
        Whatchu talkin' bout Willis? Raining hot cheese would be a terrible waste of cheese unless it's that liquid cheese they put on Arby's beef and cheddar sandwiches or that crap they put on nachos at ball games and such. Wasting cheese is a sin. Do not waste cheese was one of the 15 commandments. Unfortunately the last five didn't make it back to the people because Moses accidentally dropped it while trying to dislodge a pebble in his sandals. Don't take any wooden nickles was on that one too.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Not likely, since Pakistan is the only "towel head country" which has nukes. And they're all pointed at India, as far as I know.
          Iraq still has some but they hid them so well they can't even find them now.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Maybe Trump listened to the Ziggy Stardust album too many times and took the "get some pussy now" line a little too serious.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Interesting. And. Ghey

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                Interesting. And. Ghey
                I rarely watch television because of shit like that. NBC should changed it's name to NBL. Nothing But Liberals.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I rarely watch television because of shit like that. NBC should changed it's name to NBL. Nothing But Liberals.
                  That would be false advertising, as there hasn't been any Liberal on that network since Scumcast took over.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Well, fuck me. Lucky I didn't say anything about Seth's Jewieness.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I sincerely doubt you even have a television. This is because you don't have a job. You don't have a job because you a pathetic human being with zero motivation. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that alone makes your sorry ass a liberal.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

That would be false advertising, as there hasn't been any Liberal on that network since Scumcast took over.
                        Horseshit. SNL and Late Night With Seth Asshole are totally biased against conservatives and Republicans. They'll crack a joke about Hillary once in a while but it's usually something she could laugh at herself. When they crack jokes about Trump they're usually more insulting.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Horseshit. SNL and Late Night With Seth Asshole are totally biased against conservatives and Republicans. They'll crack a joke about Hillary once in a while but it's usually something she could laugh at herself. When they crack jokes about Trump they're usually more insulting.
                          NBC handed all their late night spots to Lorne Michaels. SNL has been shit for years, and Seth Myers was better in his small Weekend Update role. Jimmy Fallon throws more softball questions than Jay Leno ever did.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Turdonabummer should know. I mean, look what he views his corporate-controlled media propaganda-generated capitalist filth on:

Because, you know, he's poor.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                              I sincerely doubt you even have a television. This is because you don't have a job. You don't have a job because you a pathetic human being with zero motivation. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that alone makes your sorry ass a liberal.
                              There was a time I was down in the dumps relying on friends (you'll have to look that up, doubtful you have any) but I bounced back. Unlike you who sucks cock for gas money at the local coin laundromat. Even if I was still broke who the fuck are you to judge me? I bet you're so skanky even Donald Trump would turn down a chance to grab that orifice between your legs that smells like a cat who eats too much tuna's litter box.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Even if I was still broke who the fuck are you to judge me?
                                Someone with a job (you'll have to look that word up since you never had one).

Comment

Working...