Originally posted by Kristy
    Looks like they did the limeys a favor.
    Brilliant.

You are a comedic fucking genius.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Thanks once again for checking my privilege.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        There comes a point when such an irrational fear compared to risk has to be called what it actually is.

Cowardice
        I don't trust the government to successfully differentiate the good refugees from the bad refugees. They just admitted they gave citizenship to 800 fucking assholes they were supposed to be deporting. We don't deport these fucks unless they commit a serious crime. As far as your cowardice bullshit goes you know where you can cram that.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You are a coward. Deal with it and move on.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

If I said 'I grab women by the vagina' and you replied 'WTF are you talking about?' as you would in any locker room I've ever been in, my reply can't be 'look at this fucking picture of Manchester, that's the real issue.'

Why is it that the people who live in places with the least immigrants are so afraid of immigration?
            Where does this scenario fit in? If someone said "I grab woman by the vagina" in a locker room I'd say bully for you knowing the mother fucker wasn't serious. If the person was going around grabbing chicks by the pussy he would probably keep that to himself. Do you honestly think Donald Trump thinks he can get away with grabbing em by the pussy? Hell no. He was talking shit and everybody knows it. I don't know how to respond to the last part of your scenario. WTF are you talking about?
            I live where I live because my home state has more immigrants that most of our other states combined.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Go fuck yourself. I have my opinion and you have yours. Unfortunately you can only feel like you've won the argument by talking shit when you know if I respond in kind you or one of these other assholes will claim I'm just another internet tough guy.
              Last edited by cadaverdog; 10-12-2016, 01:01 AM.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Terry
                I'm displaying a lack of respect to nobody, because math validates my claim.
                Your claim was zero odds. Zero chance anyone will be killed in a foreign terrorist attack. Horseshit. No one can predict what may or may not happen if we let 200,000 Syrian refugees move here. On top of that we're already in debt to China for billions if not trillions of dollars now. Where are we getting enough cash to house and feed 200,000 refugees when we have millions of homeless people here already including well over 50,000 homeless veterans?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

You are a hypocrite. Deal with it and get the fuck over yourself.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Go fuck yourself. Barbara Bush makes sense

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.” The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there.

Discussion of Trump entering the room arose among the women themselves last weekend in a private Facebook group after BuzzFeed News reported that a contestant in an adult pageant said Trump had walked into the changing room when “we were all naked.” The Facebook group is open only to some former contestants in the 1997 pageant, according to several women who are in it and who described the exchange about Trump to BuzzFeed News.

Altogether, BuzzFeed News attempted to contact 49 of the 51 contestants at that pageant. Thirty-four declined to talk or could not be reached. Of the 15 women who were interviewed, none accused Trump of saying anything sexually explicit or of making physical contact in the dressing room.

Ever since the release last week of a 2005 tape in which Trump boasted about grabbing women “by the pussy” and said he “did try and fuck” a married woman, his campaign has been reeling. Trump dismissed his comments on the tape as “locker room talk,” but it has put his treatment of women under intense focus.

Trump, who owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA pageants from 1996 until last year, has publicly bragged about invading beauty queen dressing rooms, calling it one of his prerogatives of ownership.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Until now it was never alleged that this behavior extended to the teen pageant, in which contestants can be as old as 19 or as young as 14.

The Trump campaign and the Trump Organization did not respond to requests for comment. The Miss Universe Organization, which runs Miss Teen USA, declined to comment.

The 1997 teen pageant — Trump’s first as owner — was held on South Padre Island, Texas. His daughter Ivanka Trump, then 15 years old, served as co-host.

The dressing room was described by multiple contestants as one large, long, open space with 51 stations, one for each contestant, lined up against the walls. Cutting through the middle of the room were racks of clothing. Girls did not have individual partitions shielding their station from the rest of the space, and it was often bustling with stylists, pageant officials, and other crew members coming and going.

Of the 11 women who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

“There were so many chaperones I can’t even fathom” him doing so, said Jessica Granata, the former Miss Massachusetts Teen USA. “It was very secure.”

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. “These were teenage girls,” Bowman said. “If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown.”

“There was way too much security,” said Crystal Hughes, the former Miss Maine Teen USA. “If that was something he did, then everybody would have noticed.”

Asked why some of her fellow contestants said he did enter the changing room, Hughes responded, “They’re probably lying because they are voting for Hillary Clinton.”

“I don’t support either” Trump or Clinton, said Billado, the former Miss Vermont. Of the other three who remember Trump coming into the dressing room, one said she was also undecided but would not vote for Trump, and another said she’s a Democrat. A third said she was not voting for Trump and wouldn’t say more because “this is not about politics.” But, she added, “When he started running for president, that is one of the first things I thought about: Oh, gross, this guy walked in on us in the pageant.” Girls were “just scrambling to grab stuff,” she said, “whatever garments they had.”

One of the other women who asked to be anonymous, who was 17, said, “At the time, you’re a teenager, you’re intimidated — it’s Donald Trump, he runs the pageant.” And it felt, she said, like “it was his given right” to enter the dressing rooms “because he owned the pageant.”

She added, “We were all very young, but even at the time, it caught us funny.” Now, “as an adult and as a mother,” she said she finds it “absolutely inappropriate.”

The third woman who asked to be anonymous was 15 at the time and said she was fully dressed and doing her makeup when Trump walked in. “I was like, ‘Hi, my name is —’ and I introduced myself.” She said she “had no idea” who he was, except that he was the owner of the pageant.

Most of the women had fond recollections of Ivanka Trump, who, they said, came into the changing room to mingle. Billado said she told Ivanka about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, “Yeah, he does that.”

Asked about this by email, neither the campaign nor the Trump Organization responded.

“I remember it shocking me,” Billado said. “I barely let anybody except my sister see me getting dressed.”

She viewed Trump’s intrusion into the dressing room “was more of a pompous ‘I own this place’ rather than a perverted thing.” Still, she said, “I would never let my daughter run for a pageant that he owns.”

Link

GOP = Groping Orange Pedophile.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

That was boring, slave FORD

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Go fuck yourself. Barbara Bush makes sense
                          So finally you fell out of love with Trump?
                          Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-12-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Oh, Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) you're so cute when your hypocrisy has been revealed.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

One candidate's a pervert and the other one wants to pick a fight with Russia. The one that wants to pick a fight with Russia already got 4 American including two diplomats killed arming Syrian rebels but now she wants to back Assad. I better vote for her anyway or someone might think I'm a coward. What the Hell. I've lived longer than a lot of my friends already.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                One candidate's a pervert and the other one wants to pick a fight with Russia. The one that wants to pick a fight with Russia already got 4 American including two diplomats killed arming Syrian rebels but now she wants to back Assad. I better vote for her anyway or someone might think I'm a coward. What the Hell. I've lived longer than a lot of my friends already.
                                Or..... you could always vote for a candidate with a platform that actually makes sense. And doesn't involve either groping & perversion, nor starting World War III.

The true cowards are the ones unwilling to stand up and say that NEITHER Drumpf or Hillcunt are remotely acceptable.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...