X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
    Hey F A T Cali scum, I'm on "ignore" remember?
    I changed my mind. Your stupidity amuses me.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      This is what happens when you listen to DLC Camp Weathervane Brockbot propagandists. They warp your mind to the point where any thoughts outside of the DLC talking points are not possible. Yay Big Pharma! Yay PNAC ! Yay NuttyYahoo! Yay World War III!!

No, this is what happens when you retarded pseudo-left Bernie brats don't get your way. Jilly Jew Stein is no better than the Alex Jone$ crowd.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        This is what happens when you listen to DLC Camp Weathervane Brockbot propagandists. They warp your mind to the point where any thoughts outside of the DLC talking points are not possible. Yay Big Pharma! Yay PNAC ! Yay NuttyYahoo! Yay World War III!!
        Maybe she's a Scientologist.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          Trump is going to win.

Record numbers of viewers aren't tuning in to these debates to see Hillbillary.

The general public isn't buying into the media bullshit. In fact, it is pissing them off, and having quite the opposite affect than they were hoping for.

I drive all over Michigan and Ohio, and I've seen exactly ONE sign for Hillbillary/Kaine. ONE! I have seen thousands upon thousands for Trump. I've seen real billboards for Trump. I've seen homemade billboards for Trump. I've seen whole sides of buildings painted for Trump.

The Unions are trying to get their sheep members to vote for Hillbillary, but the sheep are revolting. The majority of UAW members, Teamster members, IBEW members, and every other working Union member, are voting Trump.

Trump is not only standing the Republican party on its head, he's standing the whole political establishment on its head.

Hopefully the younger generation is as tired of this bogus two party system, as I think they are. 320 million people (or however many) in this Country, and these are the TWO fucking choices we are stuck with?
          I saw far more Romney/Ryan signs, bumper stickers and the like down here in 2012 than I did Obama signs.

Perhaps it could be a case of Trump's supporters being far more vocal or willing to publicly express their preference of candidate than Hillary's. That might not necessarily mean Trump has more supporters, or even close to more supporters.

Who knows?
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Maybe she's a Scientologist.
            No, but go ahead and send that to Camp Weathervane so at least they can start a fresh rumor.

It could always backfire and end up with big $cientologi$t donations to Jill Stein's campaign, if the cult leaders believe it. Cruise, Travolta, and other famous $cientologi$ts can speak at her campaign rallies. Hell, I might even show up and claim to be the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard himself, if i thought it would help.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
              I saw far more Romney/Ryan signs, bumper stickers and the like down here in 2012 than I did Obama signs.

Perhaps it could be a case of Trump's supporters being far more vocal or willing to publicly express their preference of candidate than Hillary's. That might not necessarily mean Trump has more supporters, or even close to more supporters.

Who knows?
              The one thing you should ignore is your FB or any other social media because the majority of your friends will be in your bubble.

I keep seeing this these days especially in the 2 big referenda we have had here recently on single issues. People genuinely thinking that there is vote rigging because every day for months everyone on their Facebook account says one thing and then the vote goes against them.

The other thing I'm wary of these days is who actually votes and that is old people. Our last two votes those over 50 have voted one way and those under the other and the over 50s always win because so few people in their 20s and 30s actually vote. In the UK it was the old people that voted us out of Europe which was the more radical/fuck politicians thing to do.

The bookies had that as being 5-1 odds right up to midnight after the vote.

After going through that I would never rule out a Trump win 6 points behind, racism, assaults whatever.

Old people aren't on the internet so much and they all vote. They are also a lot more racist, sexist, anti-gay, superstitious and ill informed.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-13-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Trump Claims to be a Presbyterian: Presbyterian Church is Calling Him Out Big Time

October 4, 2015

Donald Trump claims to be a Presbyterian. He says his favorite book of all times is the Bible, despite the fact that he cannot recall a single verse. He is running on the GOP mantra: “God fearing, gun loving, and foreigner hating.” Well, the Presbyterian Church has had it with Trump, and is calling him out.

Within the Presbyterian Church, the Stated Clerk is the chief ecclesial officer. The Reverend Gradye Parsons is the present Stated Clerk of the General Assembly. Two days ago, Rev. Parsons issued the following letter to Trump basically calling him a religious fraud.

Mr. Trump,

I am the Stated Clerk of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), the denomination of the congregation in Queens, New York, where you were baptized. The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) develops its policies through councils of teaching elders and ruling elders. At the national level it does that through the General Assembly. I would like to share with you the Presbyterian policies on refugees and immigrants.

Presbyterians profess a faith in Christ, whose parents were forced to flee with him to Egypt when he was an infant to save him from King Herod. Knowing our Lord was once a refugee, faithful Presbyterians have been writing church policy urging the welcome of refugees and demanding higher annual admissions into the United States since the refugee crisis of World War II. Presbyterians have a mission presence in many refugee-sending countries, including Syria and Lebanon, where we have been present since 1823. Our relationship with people of faith and communities in these countries gives us knowledge of the root causes of the flight of refugees and further cements a commitment to welcome.

Presbyterians through decades of policy have demanded humane treatment of people of all nationalities and faiths who find themselves within our borders. We have challenged our government when it neglects to acknowledge the refugee status of those fleeing persecution. We have pushed for due process at the border and we continue to petition for immigration reform that includes a path to citizenship for undocumented persons.

As a Presbyterian I acknowledge my immigrant ancestors and my new immigrant sisters and brothers. I also respect that we came uninvited to a land already occupied by people. This creates a sense of humility about my citizenship that shapes my views on those who seek a place here. I hope you will find this helpful. I especially hope it will inform you on your policies going forward.

In Christ,

The Reverend Gradye Parsons
                Stated Clerk of the General Assembly
                Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well duh.

I could make a far more realistic claim to be a Christian.

It's no exageration to say he has to be in the top 1% least Christian people in America. He's a lot less Christian than most jews and athiests, imagine trying to push that fat orange ass through the eye of a needle...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I could make a far more realistic claim to be a Christian.
                    Anton LaVey would have a better chance of passing himself off as a Christian.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

It's no exaggeration to say he has to be in the top 1% least Christian people in America.
                      Give me a fucking break. You act like Trump's the fucking anti Christ. I think you have an irrational fear of Donald Trump.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Give me a fucking break. You act like Trump's the fucking anti Christ.
                        He very well might be. Remember that his true family name is actually Drumpf. And if the family had owned up to their German roots, then he would have spelled his middle name as "Johann".

Donald - 6
                        Johann - 6
                        Drumpf - 6

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Give me a fucking break. You act like Trump's the fucking anti Christ. I think you have an irrational fear of Donald Trump.
                          Have you ever read any of the teachings of Jesus at all?

They are the exact opposite of Trumpism.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Have you ever read any of the teachings of Jesus at all?

They are the exact opposite of Trumpism.
                            Jesus said Thou Shalt Not Grab Em By The Pussy?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In the bible book which is all there is about him Jesus doesn't talk much about sex but he was very against adultery and divorce.

He spends most of his time talking about how you should be giving your money away.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jesus said Thou Shalt Not Grab Em By The Pussy?
                                Presumably when He said "If you even LOOK upon a woman with lust in thy heart, you are guilty of adultery", then pussy grabbing would be considerably worse than that.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...