• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Violence is not the answer.
    If that dude pulled that crap around here he'd be missing a few teeth by the time he left. Since when is humiliating total strangers on national television totally acceptable? As far a vetting goes it actually means a process of examination and evaluation. What's wrong with liking the place you live as is?
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
      Slushmeister
      What a dumbass. She's lucky some sick assed rapists doesn't shove his arm up in her and give her a hysterectomy.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And you wonder why you have to use a sock?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

The problem with your stupid privilege crap is that if you don't immediately reject the privileged person with the knowledge you at least put some false equivalence on your ignorant knowledge with their real empirical knowledge.
          Shit happens.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            If that dude pulled that crap around here he'd be missing a few teeth by the time he left. Since when is humiliating total strangers on national television totally acceptable? As far a vetting goes it actually means a process of examination and evaluation. What's wrong with liking the place you live as is?
            I think you missed the point.

It's the same here. Often the people that are most vocal about hating immigrants would fail the tests that people need to pass to become citizens.

So many times it's the 3rd generation of welfare junkie that is protesting against the young immigrant who is going to come and actually contribute something.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              I bet their parents are so proud.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is that Moosealini Palin?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

She should be ashamed of herself. Really, who the hell wears a shirt like that??
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

She should be ashamed of herself. Really, who the hell wears a shirt like that??
                    Somebody mentally challenged enough to believe an orange pervert reality TV star would make a good President?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      And you wonder why you have to use a sock?
                      I'm not saying the dumbass deserves to be given a free hysterectomy but there are a lot of sick fucks in this world.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

It's the same here. Often the people that are most vocal about hating immigrants would fail the tests that people need to pass to become citizens.

So many times it's the 3rd generation of welfare junkie that is protesting against the young immigrant who is going to come and actually contribute something.
                        I don't hate immigrants and you can stick your judgmental 3rd generation welfare junkie bullshit right up your smug Scottish ass. Who the fuck are you to pass judgement on anyone? If the only immigrants we had here were ones that obeyed our laws and even bothered to attempt to become citizens within a reasonable time of arriving here there would be 13 million less people here.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Chicks that want someone named Trump to grab their pussy?
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I don't hate immigrants and you can stick your judgmental 3rd generation welfare junkie bullshit right up your smug Scottish ass. Who the fuck are you to pass judgement on anyone? If the only immigrants we had here were ones that obeyed our laws and even bothered to attempt to become citizens within a reasonable time of arriving here there would be 13 million less people here.

As I said it's the same here.

I work crazy hours and it kind of gets me down when I realise that all the tax I pay, and we pay a lot over here, just about pays for that one distant cousin who I know has never worked and neither did her mother and she has a couple of kids that we're all paying for too.

What pisses me off a lot is when that person then turns around with the anti immigration shit. I'm paying tens of thousands a year in tax to this person(unlike your pumpkin cunt) and she has the fucking cheek to be against immigrant workers?

And of course her vote is worth exactly the same as mine even although she never used to go to school because she was a lazy so now she's ignorant.

Fuck those people. I'll take 5 Syrians for every one of those losers.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

The one thing you should ignore is your FB or any other social media because the majority of your friends will be in your bubble.

I keep seeing this these days especially in the 2 big referenda we have had here recently on single issues. People genuinely thinking that there is vote rigging because every day for months everyone on their Facebook account says one thing and then the vote goes against them.

The other thing I'm wary of these days is who actually votes and that is old people. Our last two votes those over 50 have voted one way and those under the other and the over 50s always win because so few people in their 20s and 30s actually vote. In the UK it was the old people that voted us out of Europe which was the more radical/fuck politicians thing to do.

The bookies had that as being 5-1 odds right up to midnight after the vote.

After going through that I would never rule out a Trump win 6 points behind, racism, assaults whatever.

Old people aren't on the internet so much and they all vote. They are also a lot more racist, sexist, anti-gay, superstitious and ill informed.
                              That's the other side of the coin.

There may be a whole bunch of people out there who are not publicly willing to admit they will vote for Trump, even in a telephonic questionnaire, but they will pull a lever for him just the same on Election Day.

Although I had those same feelings in 2008 - America isn't ready to elect a black man president - and was convinced despite the polls that Obama was going to lose in 2008 because there were more people out there who wouldn't admit they were going to vote for McCain (and would only do so anonymously on Election Day) than the polls were accurately reflecting.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

However, next to Trump, McCain appeared fairly reasonable despite his choice of running mate.

I mean, even old people surely realize Trump is a bit beyond the pale...right?
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...