X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Fuck those people. I'll take 5 Syrians for every one of those losers.
    Well, I'll admit I don't really know how your welfare system works there. But it sounds like you'd prefer to have 5 times the number of people on welfare living in your country. Let's not dick around here - these people aren't English speaking, job ready, or happy to assimilate to whatever culture you have there. If that's what you'd prefer then I'm happy for you.

But let me offer you an alternative: How's about fixing your welfare system (we need to do the same here), and how about telling these people to go back and fight to take back their own countries?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Well, I'll admit I don't really know how your welfare system works there. But it sounds like you'd prefer to have 5 times the number of people on welfare living in your country. Let's not dick around here - these people aren't English speaking, job ready, or happy to assimilate to whatever culture you have there. If that's what you'd prefer then I'm happy for you.

But let me offer you an alternative: How's about fixing your welfare system (we need to do the same here), and how about telling these people to go back and fight to take back their own countries?
      Who the fuck do you think cleans your room when you are at a hotel?

The people that aren't 'job ready' are the generations of lazy home grown welfare english speaking fucks.

If you get all the 'privilages' from being born in the US or UK and some immigrant 'steals' your job from you, you just plain aren't fucking trying hard enough.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Who the fuck do you think cleans your room when you are at a hotel?

The people that aren't 'job ready' are the generations of lazy home grown welfare english speaking fucks.

If you get all the 'privilages' from being born in the US or UK and some immigrant 'steals' your job from you, you just plain aren't fucking trying hard enough.
        When did I say anyone "stole" my job from me? But you're right - all the English speaking "fucks" are to blame.

You ever watch Blood & Chrome?

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Obviously I'm not talking about anyone stealing your job.

I'm ranting about other people in general.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

You're not from here so you really don't know jack shit about employment opportunities here or hiring practices here. White privilege is something rich kids inherit.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Obviously I'm not talking about anyone stealing your job.

I'm ranting about other people in general.
              Talking out your ass as usual is more like it.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

More judgmental bullshit. I don't know anyone who dreamed of being on welfare growing up. Everybody's not cut out to be a college graduate and work in the white collar world. Most of the guys I hung with growing up were children of blue collar workers. Most of the guys I know that used to work manual labor jobs are either broke dick alkies or on disability or dead.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  More judgmental bullshit. I don't know anyone who dreamed of being on welfare growing up.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        You're not from here so you really don't know jack shit about employment opportunities here or hiring practices here. White privilege is something rich kids inherit.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

You can stereotype everyone that isn't pro immigration as a welfare recipient or scared of immigrants until men quit wearing skirts in Scotland and I'll still say you're full of shit.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

How much I fucking hate Bill Maharrrrrrble he's at least made me laugh here.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Ah, one of them was funny but I hate that guy so much it ruined it for me.

Comment

Working...