Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

No, it is me who feels bad for you. As I do with anyone who happens to live in Ohio.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      When I see "black people" on food stamps buying choice cuts of meat while I work and starve...

But that's okay, because Bernie is going to give me everything.
      I want some food stamps!! Bernie - redistribute me some food stamp cashie spendie money!!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

All you have to do is be a slave, Donnie.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Ghey:

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            I want some food stamps!! Bernie - redistribute me some food stamp cashie spendie money!!
            Just apply for a job the next time you go to Wal Mart. You can work full time there and not make enough money to buy their crappy made in China food, because the inhertiance brat Walton scum underpay their slaves and the taxpayers end up subsidizing them with food stamps, even though they are full time employees.

So in other words, there IS serious abuse of the SNAP system out there, but it's not by the people who depend on them for $3/day to attempt nutritious meals. But by cheapskate fucks who never earned a dollar in their lives underpaying their employees, and then fucking the middle class twice by not paying taxes themselves.

So the "redistribution" is real, but it's all going the wrong way.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

All you have to do is be a slave, Donnie.
              Yeah I'm not really cut out for that. Although it would improve my tan...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Just apply for a job the next time you go to Wal Mart. You can work full time there and not make enough money to buy their crappy made in China food, because the inhertiance brat Walton scum underpay their slaves and the taxpayers end up subsidizing them with food stamps, even though they are full time employees.

So in other words, there IS serious abuse of the SNAP system out there, but it's not by the people who depend on them for $3/day to attempt nutritious meals. But by cheapskate fucks who never earned a dollar in their lives underpaying their employees, and then fucking the middle class twice by not paying taxes themselves.

So the "redistribution" is real, but it's all going the wrong way.
                How many Walmart employees do you actually know? I'm guessing none lol

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

No question slave FORD solely blames Walmart and not his liberal fuckstain of a "democratic" party for gutting the wages for the working class. In the last quarter of 2015 employment costs (the broadest measure of wages and benefits) rose a master Bernie 0.6 percent, bringing the total increase for the year to 2.1 percent.

So out of that, Walmart closes a ton of stores that has created these "food deserts" in neighborhoods where residents have fuck all that sells fresh produce and meat once the last of the Walmart stores going for closure says, "da fuck with y'all." This includes parts of Arkansas, where armpit fuck face and nuclear pussy Hilary was once first lady and served on the board of directors of the retail behemoth.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    How many Walmart employees do you actually know? I'm guessing none lol
                    Considering I try to avoid ever setting foot in their store, it would be difficult for me to know who works there, actually.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Even with Walmart tanking like a tropical fish all master Bernis has done is to appeal to these dumbfuck Millennials with feigned immense social anger calling for a “political revolution” that boils down to promoting the survival of the Democratic Party, which for the past seven years has presided over a historic transfer of wealth from the working class to the rich. Something slave FORD wishes to see more of in 2017.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No question slave FORD solely blames Walmart and not his liberal fuckstain of a "democratic" party for gutting the wages for the working class. In the last quarter of 2015 employment costs (the broadest measure of wages and benefits) rose a master Bernie 0.6 percent, bringing the total increase for the year to 2.1 percent.

So out of that, Walmart closes a ton of stores that has created these "food deserts" in neighborhoods where residents have fuck all that sells fresh produce and meat once the last of the Walmart stores going for closure says, "da fuck with y'all." This includes parts of Arkansas, where armpit fuck face and nuclear pussy Hilary was once first lady and served on the board of directors of the retail behemoth.
                        Actually, I do blame the Clintons and the other Koch funded DLC false "democrats" for much of what WalMart has gotten away with. Sam Walton was an opportunistic ruthless bastard who gutted many small towns and destroyed small businesses, but the one principle the man had was that he only sold shit that was made in America. The sick trade deals passed by the DLC in the 90s enabled his leech offspring to outsource their entire supply chain to the ChiComs. So they increased their profits, expanded their corporation, pocketed the billions, dodged the taxes and passed NONE of those gains on to their own employees. And I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary encouraged them to do all of this treasonous bullshit while she served on their corporate board of directors.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Considering I try to avoid ever setting foot in their store, it would be difficult for me to know who works there, actually.
                          Typical democrat - clueless

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Can someone please go to Ford's house and seize all the rope and sharp stuff? He's gonna be inconsolable when Bernie doesn't become president.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I blame the democrats.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

When we secede again there won't be any democrats here. Then you'll be fighting to get in, Kristy

Comment

Working...