X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's not based on ideology, go look up the numbers.
    It's based on lies. Lies of the anti Christian bigot. Most of them are atheists but they let muslims join too.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Oh so I guess the fuckers who shot the shit out of Paris where all born in Paris. Ok, I got it. So the answer here is kill all the Christians and there won't be any more terrorists. Well, we'll be able to see if your theory pans out since there won't be any left in Dirtville before long.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Oh so I guess the fuckers who shot the shit out of Paris where all born in Paris.
        There were 9 of them. 7 from France, 2 from Belgium and last I heard the other 2 hadn't been identified.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Oh so I guess the fuckers who shot the shit out of Paris where all born in Paris. Ok, I got it. So the answer here is kill all the Christians and there won't be any more terrorists. Well, we'll be able to see if your theory pans out since there won't be any left in Dirtville before long.
          Sorry mate don't let facts get in the way of the narrative you have already bought in to.
          The problem is radicalisation of native populations ......
          The solution is better intelligence .... When these guys go to passport control and go "yes officer that's four of us on a stag do in Syria for 4 months" maybe going can I have a word.
          Or when the Internet spikes in a Yorkshire town to the words "build suicide jacket.com"maybe check them out.

Wait for it .....

Just saying
          Last edited by vandeleur; 03-23-2016, 09:38 PM.
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            There were 9 of them. 7 from France, 2 from Belgium and last I heard the other 2 hadn't been identified.
            I stand erected!

Now, how did they get back in the EU?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Sorry mate don't let facts get in the way of the narrative you have already bought in to.
              The problem is radicalisation of native populations ......
              The solution is better intelligence .... When these guys go to passport control and go "yes officer that's four of us on a stag do in Syria for 4 months" maybe going can I have a word.
              Or when the Internet spikes in a Yorkshire town to the words build "suicide jacket.com"maybe check them out.

Wait for it .....

Just saying
              Seems like a bunch of them came back with your innocent immigrants. Or did I miss that part too. While I was out carrying out terrorist attacks since I self identify as a Christian. See what I did there? Lol

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

By the way, how's all the street rapes going in Europe? I guess the rapers are all American Christians too. Or just make believe. Like E's crisis actors.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Although I agree that homegrown Terries are a huge threat. We'll have to figure out a way to kill all them before they blow shit up real good.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Seems like a bunch of them came back with your innocent immigrants. Or did I miss that part too. While I was out carrying out terrorist attacks since I self identify as a Christian. See what I did there? Lol
                    Donnie if it helps we can draw pictures but for one last time , yes mass immigration isn't great but the cunts killing people are from our country. There was a program on tv about the guys who did the London bombings it would scare the fuck out of you. They were teachers and shit with wives children and mortgages.
                    It's not people coming here with not a penny to there name its normal people being unexplainably to me but being hypnotised into doing these horrific things.
                    But hey that's to complicated for trump to say so fuck it stop the immigrants if it makes you happy Hun.

What YOU need to ask yourself do you have any people going on that "internet" thing getting radicalised cos your wall isn't going to stop the" internet"

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Donnie if it helps we can draw pictures but for one last time , yes mass immigration isn't great but the cunts killing people are from our country. There was a program on tv about the guys who did the London bombings it would scare the fuck out of you. They were teachers and shit with wives children and mortgages.
                      It's not people coming here with not a penny to there name its normal people being unexplainably to me but being hypnotised into doing these horrific things.
                      But hey that's to complicated for trump to say so fuck it stop the immigrants if it makes you happy Hun.

What YOU need to ask yourself do you have any people going I that "internet" thing getting radicalised cos your wall isn't going to stop the" internet"
                      See my last post.

Now, the truth is you gots people running off to Dirtville and coming back as immigrants or refyougeez and shooting shit up. I surely can't be making that up because if I am I have pulled off the biggest con in the history of the world.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Seems like a bunch of them came back with your innocent immigrants.
                        No they didn't.

It's like the wall thing and everything else since the war on terror or drugs started.

Politicians are trying to sell easy simple answers. It's Muslims or Mexicans getting in. It's not, it's people already in the country often second or third generation. It's also only a really small percentage of those people and if you try and come up with policies based on their religion or background all that does is increase the number.

These are not easy problems and anyone selling you a solution is a bullshitter.
                        A Trump presidency will kill innocent people over here guaranteed.

On a positive front 20 or 30 people killed here or there is still a hell of a lot less injuries than DIY or a hundred other stupid unusual ways to die. Terrorism only works if it frightens the population and makes it overreact. The vast majority of people killed by muslim terrorists are muslims.
                        Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-23-2016, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

The link between terror attacks and refugees is a big distraction the problem was there way before the Syrian crisis and the people doing this stuff were trained before this .

But Cum Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc , as am sure you're aware Donnie
                          Last edited by vandeleur; 03-23-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Steel neck collar wrap thingy - go buy some. Blunts the blow from the sword or knife.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go burn some lower case Ts on the border. You know, for "turn back"

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

What YOU need to ask yourself do you have any people going on that "internet" thing getting radicalised cos your wall isn't going to stop the" internet"
                              Exactly! It didn't even stop this cocksucker from making more unnecessary albums on the subject.

Talk about social terrorism.

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Consider the following quotes...

Which member of ISIS made those statements, Jerksmear?
                                none dumbass.

tard, you really are too retarded to understand invective.

you fuckups lose your minds over Ann Coulter and can't handle an Islam cartoon.

So try to understand irony....

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...