X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    That's because common sense in the country has gone out the window. It's pretty fuckin bad when you have to pass a goddamn law that says men can't go into the women's restroom because everybody is too fuckin stoopid to understand guys use the guys' restroom. And this has zero to do with being gay. And I've already outlined how there's a helluva lot more parents that are inconvenienced every day because they have a kid old enough to go to the restroom by themselves but not old enough to hang around outside the restroom while mom takes a shit than there are people suffering from body dysphoria. So tough shit, do what I did and hold it.

Ford, you don't have any kids and I already know your answer to this question, but if you had a little girl who goes into the restroom and you're standing there waiting for her and some dude goes waltzing after her do you really think that's a good idea? I don't think it's a good idea because the people who will abuse the piss out of these ordinances and policies allowing anybody to use any restroom are gonna be the 37 million perverts we have in this country.

And again, for the less than one percent of the population saddled with body dysphoria - it's got to suck and I feel for them. But you can't just throw open the doors to the restrooms and say ok perverts, come on in just so a few Transgingers (who I'm not lumping in with child molesters) won't be inconvenienced. And since it's kinda hard to tell a Transginger from some pervert pretending to be one, this is how it's gonna be.
    You do realize that your law means that these guys have to use the women's, right?

These are pre-surgery, so they still have a vagina. So...you don't have a problem with these guys in the women's washroom, but you do with these:

Makes no fucking sense...
    Last edited by Angel; 04-27-2016, 08:00 AM.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

The two on the bottom can come to the men's room with me and I'll be sure nobody bothers them
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          The two on the bottom can come to the men's room with me and I'll be sure nobody bothers them
          And the other men will beat the shit out of them...

Comment

Working...