X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    This was Penn Jillett's idea for an airline, Bacon and a Kiss air whereby before getting on the plane you didn't need to go through TSA but instead had to eat a bacon sandwich and kiss a member of your own sex.

Doesn't really work though given that the 9-11 murderers spent their time in strip clubs before the attack...

These people are just fuckin moronic twats and their isn't any logic worth applying to them.
    I'm also thinking that El-Al airlines might have a problem with the bacon sandwich requirement....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Is a Hassidic Jew less nutty than a fundie christian or muslim?

At the edges they are all the same...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, fundaMENTALists are pretty much all the same. All batshit crazy and full of hate.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Maybe because it's one of the states where the poor humbly bow their heads to their 'betters' and vote against their own self interest...?
          That could be or it could just be the fact that this is a poor state without the tax revenue it takes to pay for stuff like that. The shrimping industry is still taking a big hit from that massive oil spill in the gulf a few years ago and revenue from refining oil is way down due to the lower prices of gasoline we've had for the last few years. If we could get the federal government to quit wasting money on a list of things too long to mention and do a little more to take care of our own people they might be able to kick us down a little more cash to pay for disability and such.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

ALL Californians are a disability - if not a liability

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
              Can't stand the heat? Stay out of the fucking kitchen...
              Nice comeback. I'm poor but you're ugly. I could win the lottery (or rob a bank) and change that in an instant. Years of plastic surgery couldn't get the ugly off you.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                ALL Californians are a disability - if not a liability
                Certainly the ones who decided to stay home and not vote because AP lied to them the night before the primary could be considered mentally disabled.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Some pay disability but Louisiana isn't one of them.
                  I do the German voice over to the "swamp people" and whenever we do it, we lough our asses off about those moron inbreeds from your lovely state.

Then you come to stop laughing and think: these morons are allowed to vote, carry guns and marry each others cousins to have kids.
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                    I do the German voice over to the "swamp people" and whenever we do it, we lough our asses off about those moron inbreeds from your lovely state.

Then you come to stop laughing and think: these morons are allowed to vote, carry guns and marry each others cousins to have kids.
                    Swamp folks don't bother me none. How much inbreeding went on in Germany while Hitler was attempting to breed the master race? Knowing their descendants rule their own country now doesn't make me giggle either.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Nice comeback. I'm poor but you're ugly. I could win the lottery (or rob a bank) and change that in an instant. Years of plastic surgery couldn't get the ugly off you.
                      I'm ugly? That's hilarious. Straight for personal attacks. Typical abusive bullshit.

Sorry, hun, but I am quite confident and my self esteem is good enough that I just laugh at you going for that one.

I'm also a damn good looking woman who most people guess is 10 years younger than she really is.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

I'm ugly? That's hilarious. Straight for personal attacks. Typical abusive bullshit.
                        Don't like personal attacks? Think about that next time you make a "welfare cheque" comment Miss "I went to college for fifty years on the government dole" . You must be going for hypocrite of the year too.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I was severely beaten with the ugly stick since the age of four. I am still beaten to this day by those who download the ugly stick app on their god damn smart phones.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Don't like personal attacks? Think about that next time you make a "welfare cheque" comment Miss "I went to college for fifty years on the government dole" . You must be going for hypocrite of the year too.
                            I went for 5 years and on my dime. Try again...
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• qikgts
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Oh, and fuck you, qikgts. You want to know what's going on? I'll telling what's goign on. American society is sick and highly disturbed. No fucking wonder so many mentally unstable individuals (i.e., slave FORD) resort to mass murder with a combination of suicide. Of course, the political and media establishment that you work for does not dare to address such issues. Why is that? Could it be the reason is that it might open up a serous can of infected worms that is the REAL malignant state of American capitalist society? You tell me. Hippie.

What your lazy ilk offers is a twisted and cynical and dishonest rehash of fuck ups to protect the capitalist system that serves to generate such level(s) of social dysfunction and violence. "Official responses" from the likes of Obama and man-boy Grumpy Trumpy to new incident of a mass killing is nothing more than a stereotypical formula of war posturing that demands for further surveillance on the population so sick fucks like you can keep your otherwise worthless job. Please take your god damn police-state measures elsewhere. You are the the cause, if not the a symptom, of a much larger disease.

Do not bring your evil here.
                              Can someone please make sure this bot is running the latest revision? Seems a little off somehow...
                              You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

I went for 5 years and on my dime. Try again...
                                Sounds like bullshit to me.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...