Originally posted by Angel
    ^^^

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Yeah. I have no idea what the fuck this guy is talking about. Another "liberal," former CNN contributor (the British guy everyone hated) fired dozens of rounds from an AR type rifle and loved it even though he is for gun control. I remember being shocked at how little recoil it had, and I recall hearing that one Drill Sergeant fired one from his groin to demo this...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Piss probably pissed himself when he fired that 50 caliber
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

A couple months back, the range I usually go to had a fund raiser - 25 bucks and you could shoot any full auto weapon they have, one full magazine. They had one of the three separate bays reserved just for people shooting the full auto weapons and two range safety officers in there and only one person was allowed to shoot at a time. I didn't even consider it. Ain't no way I'm going in there with Buddy The Redneck while he hoses down that six lane bay, fuck that. Hell I get nervous when some noob shows up and starts shooting in the same bay as me, no way I'm gonna stand there while some hillbilly plays Call Of Duty for real lol.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The place we offroad at is also a hunt club, and they do law enforcement training during the week. The property is an old sandstone quarry, they've got six ranges rated up to .50 caliber guns. They've done the "shoot a full auto" day a few times.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                A couple months back, the range I usually go to had a fund raiser - 25 bucks and you could shoot any full auto weapon they have, one full magazine. They had one of the three separate bays reserved just for people shooting the full auto weapons and two range safety officers in there and only one person was allowed to shoot at a time. I didn't even consider it. Ain't no way I'm going in there with Buddy The Redneck while he hoses down that six lane bay, fuck that. Hell I get nervous when some noob shows up and starts shooting in the same bay as me, no way I'm gonna stand there while some hillbilly plays Call Of Duty for real lol.
                Full auto is relatively useless in 99% of military situations. On the Army range, we were giving bipods and told to hose down targets at 25m I think. It was hard to hit anything and basically done so we kept our M-16A1's on semi in an actual firefight as a lesson. Not to say I wouldn't want the option in close quarters battle in room clearing or in an ambush, at which U.S. infantry were at some disadvantages with the M-16A2 and it's useless "3-round burst". Still, I laugh when they all have their M-4s on full auto in The Walking Dead, which makes no sense...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-19-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Full auto is relatively useless in 99% of military situations. On the Army range, we were giving bipods and told to hose down targets at 25m I think. It was hard to hit anything and basically done so we kept our M-16A1's on semi in an actual firefight as a lesson. Not to say I wouldn't want the option in close quarters battle in room clearing or in an ambush, at which U.S. infantry were at some disadvantages with the M-16A2 and it's useless "3-round burst". Still, I laugh when they all have their M-4s on full auto in The Walking Dead, which makes no sense...
                  Yeah, and they always hit everything they shoot at lol. While wasting a shit ton of ammo. Although since that all went down pretty fast there should be plenty of ammo around.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    The place we offroad at is also a hunt club, and they do law enforcement training during the week. The property is an old sandstone quarry, they've got six ranges rated up to .50 caliber guns. They've done the "shoot a full auto" day a few times.
                    Poor Cleveland people and their guns. Not a word of that was surprising.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Notice: the only true statement on Wiki Niki's diatribe in the use of actors shooting blanks on a fictional TV show. Then again, Niki Wiki is about fiction, isn't he?

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Notice: the only true statement on Wiki Niki's diatribe in the use of actors shooting blanks on a fictional TV show. Then again, Niki Wiki is about fiction, isn't he?
                        He's about shooting blanks too.

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Shooting at Ten X Nightclub Calgary

Mohamed Elmi, 31, and Mohamed Salad, 29, walked to the front door of the Ten X nightclub and opened fire on the crowd inside without entering the bar. CALGARY – Police said they responded to a shooting at Ten X Nightclub at the 1100 Block of 10 Avenue southwest just before 2 a.m. Sunday morning.
                          A 38-year-old man was shot and taken to hospital in stable condition.

Two men are now facing charges after a gunman opened fired inside the Calgary nightclub.
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...