Brexit - Will the UK tell the EU to fuck off or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Since I became a cord-cutter, I manage to avoid seeing most commercials, including video ads. Which makes it all the more ironic that the first political ad I saw (aside from Bernie videos sent to me by the campaign) this year was a "Brexit" ad that I saw while watching one of the NBA finals games on a bootleg British stream from BT Sports.
    Finals were on free TV, on ABC. Spend $40 on an antenna and enjoy uncompressed HDTV.

I signed up for Playstation Vue with the intent of canceling once the playoffs were over, but it's only $35 with no contract so I'll probably keep it.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      I'm not sure but I think that's one of them gay songs about doing gay stuff. Then again, it's kinda confusing.
      It is confusing my American friend but It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world donnie
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        It is confusing my American friend but It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world donnie
        I been watching the news of the Moozlim uprising on your island. I'm worried about you, Vandy. I suggest you go out and buy a steel neck collar thing and a burqa and run around pretending to be a woman. They don't like women so you'll be safe. The steel neck collar thing is just as a back up in case one of them tries to chop your head off.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I will sing to you hun:-)

I met her in a club down in old Soho
          Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
          See? This is why you fucking limeys have no teeth- too much Cherry Cola.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

I been watching the news of the Moozlim uprising on your island. I'm worried about you, Vandy. I suggest you go out and buy a steel neck collar thing and a burqa and run around pretending to be a woman. They don't like women so you'll be safe. The steel neck collar thing is just as a back up in case one of them tries to chop your head off.

It's all good buddy we are about to bankrupt our selves and be a third world country , give it a week I will be in a dingy with the kids rowing to Syria for a better life
            Last edited by vandeleur; 06-21-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
              Come on , better comebacks please caitlyn xx

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Anyway, no one gives a rat shit on a sinking trolley fart what you limeys do. Stay or leave. I'd prefer it if all limeys left.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Anyway, no one gives a rat shit on a sinking trolley fart what you limeys do. Stay or leave. I'd prefer it if all limeys left.
                  :bigshrug:

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

...NOT

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Don't worry - their Moozlim overlords will take away all the soda. And booze. And music. And gays. And smiling. And dancing. And jerkin off. And basically anything that could possibly make anybody happy at all.

Damn, when you really think about it - being a Moozlim wacko must suck ass. I think what they need is some good ol' North Carolina pork BBQ and a 12 pack of Natural Ice. That would work wonders for their dispositions.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        Finals were on free TV, on ABC. Spend $40 on an antenna and enjoy uncompressed HDTV.

I signed up for Playstation Vue with the intent of canceling once the playoffs were over, but it's only $35 with no contract so I'll probably keep it.
                        Antenna isn't an option around here. Closest network affiliates are 60 miles away in Seattle, so no indoor antennas come anywhere near close to doing the job, and I don't do well on ladders, so I'm not getting on the roof, even if I thought that would work. I'm guessing it doesn't, since I'm not seeing a lot of rooftop antennas in this neighborhood.

About the only thing I've ever been able to pick up on antenna here was the TBN Jesus channels out of Federal Way. Damned if I know why their signal is so much stronger than anything else. But it wasn't worth leaving it plugged in for the 700 Club and the occasional cheesy "triblulation/antichrist" movies that are always fun to watch when I'm high.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Don't worry - their Moozlim overlords will take away all the soda. And booze. And music. And gays. And smiling. And dancing. And jerkin off. And basically anything that could possibly make anybody happy at all.

Damn, when you really think about it - being a Moozlim wacko must suck ass. I think what they need is some good ol' North Carolina pork BBQ and a 12 pack of Natural Ice. That would work wonders for their dispositions.
                          Stop worrying about them mate , drink more and stop worrying. You missed the dorm you could have flown over and 4 days of being .... Well being drunk really.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

...NOT
                            You have turned into Elvis... Well E if he tucked his Nudger between his legs like the killer in silence of the lambs ........ ShElvis

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

I will sing to you hun:-)

I met her in a club down in old Soho
                              Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
                              I've been to hetero clubs like that. Usually totally nude dancers clubs. They offer you all you can drink beer or whatever for x amount of dollars as a cover charge without telling you it's non alcoholic. The first time I went in one was on Rush Street in Chicago. I chose beer and it tasted like cigarette butts. They wouldn't let me change to Coke or something drinkable so I turned my mug upside down on the table still full of liquid knowing it would spill all over the table when the waiter picked it up. This particular waiter thought he could turn it over real fast and avoid spillage but instead he basically threw it in the girl on stage's face. The bouncers got kind or irate but backed off when they realized there were way more servicemen in the club that they could deal with if they got rough with us. Back then it was fairly easy to spot a serviceman even without the uniform. The haircut alone was a dead give away.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

You have turned into Elvis... Well E if he tucked his Nudger between his legs like the killer in silence of the lambs ........ ShElvis
                                Better than turning into a limey!

Now fuck off.

Comment

Working...