Brexit - Will the UK tell the EU to fuck off or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Curious how the split remains 52/48 even as all those areas on the map gradually turn blue......

I've never been to the UK, so I'm not completely familiar with the geography. But it seems like the yellow areas on the Guardian map (aside from Scotland) are all the cities I've ever heard of, with the biggest yellow patch being the greater London area.

So does this simply come down to the city/rural split - like a lot of US elections do?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Cameron quits
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Stick the head of a mentally subnormal racist old person in the middle of it...

Most young people were against this.
        Must be rough for you middle-aged folks... Bless your hearts.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

This is the end... of 43 years of the UK having their cake and eating it too, more or less.

Reading and listening to tons of comments, I guess it's the wrong step for the British anyway. In the long run, the Scotch will get their independence, and the EEC is weakened from one big (though not exactly loyal) economic partner.

No need for screening migrants in Calais anymore, I guess...
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Fox reported we were out of the UN, it's been a rough day
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Never underestimate the fucking stupidity of people.

In most votes there are arguments on one side or the other and you make your choices.

This one was about bullshit. Both sides agreed that a vote to leave would lead to another recession and the devaluation of our currency.

Both sides.

The leave argument was that was a price worth paying in order to
              a) Fix immigration - exactly like the US a fictitious argument when you look at the actual numbers
              b) Get power back from the EU - a fictitious argument when you look at the facts.

The only slight redeeming factor is that we're away from the worst of England because this shit isn't going to wash in Scotland. Lots of amazing great things about England but unfortunately the idiots are now in the majority there.

It's like finding out your wife is cheating on you and you are going to have an expensive divorce but looking forward to better times in a few years.

Oh do shut up, you fucking pussy. Your pig fucking ruling elite parties Labor and the Tories, have rammed 8 years of austerity right up your F A T toothless collective assholes. It's slaves like you who want to continue to support the banks and wealthy investors at the expense of your own toothless people.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                This is the end... of 43 years of the UK having their cake and eating it too, more or less.

Reading and listening to tons of comments, I guess it's the wrong step for the British anyway. In the long run, the Scotch will get their independence, and the EEC is weakened from one big (though not exactly loyal) economic partner.

No need for screening migrants in Calais anymore, I guess...

You can politely go fuck yourself with a Vince Gill CD you F A T retreating frog. This whole god damn referendum was the product of a significant shift to the right which has been increasing in both limeyland and the rest of that European shithole continent despite what slave SESH says on the subject. The social protest involved was the limey working class who are dissatisfied with the Tory government and Labor Party. Europe has fucked itself royally in the ass due to massive immigration and you frogs were the leaders in that. No wonder your country is the Muzzie cesspool it is today.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Wow that Kirsty knows her stuff ... What's the best foundation to cover 5 o'clock shadow ??

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Fox reported we were out of the UN, it's been a rough day
                    Christ, I thought you were making that shit up, but they really did

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I see qikgts the N.S.A. spy is back.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Well I guess it's time to break out the old flags and start beating the secession drum down here. Vandy - you're welcome to visit but I'm going to need to see you bang a cheap hooker while eating a ham sammich, drinkin some cheap beers and reciting the Eleven Commandments before I can let you in.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

What in the fuck is wrong with you!? NEVER invite a limey into your home. They are ALL thieves and lairs. You won't have a home left after a god damn limey has been in it. They're worse than the California and Texas transplants combined.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            What in the fuck is wrong with you!? NEVER invite a limey into your home. They are ALL thieves and lairs. You won't have a home left after a god damn limey has been in it. They're worse than the California and Texas transplants combined.
                            Vandy doesn't count - he's a Geordie so he's kinda like neutral or maybe he's a Transginger or Gender Binary or whatever fucked up retarded bullshit gender Ubama comes up with next. Regardless, he's a good one so it'll be all right

Edit - apparently the term is gender non binary. However, I think the proper medical term is fucked in the head.
                            Last edited by DONNIEP; 06-24-2016, 12:30 PM.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Oh, he counts all right. ALL limeys are hatched from the scum DNA gene. In fact, its really the scum precursor gene. All limeys are carriers of it.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                Vandy doesn't count - he's a Geordie so he's kinda like neutral or maybe he's a Transginger or Gender Binary or whatever fucked up retarded bullshit gender Ubama comes up with next. Regardless, he's a good one so it'll be all right

Edit - apparently the term is gender non binary. However, I think the proper medical term is fucked in the head.

Comment

Working...