Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

I wonder why they're still calling Trump the Republican candidate when the Republican party wants nothing to do with him and he wants nothing to do with them. Probably has something to do with money. This nonsense about him not accepting the election results is a total non issue. It's been done before. If Trump loses we can always say he didn't and Hillary was never elected just like they have done with W all these years. Gore lost. Deal with it.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Poor 'faggerslob. His Californian education has once again taken the best of him.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I wonder why they're still calling Trump the Republican candidate when the Republican party wants nothing to do with him and he wants nothing to do with them. .
        Because they can't bring themselves to admit that Hillary is a Republican, and always has been. Despite the cartoonish image created by Mush Limpdick & FAUX Noize, she's been playing for their side since the first days she doorbelled a district for Barry Goldwater.

Hell, she even kept his campaign logo!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
          Poor 'faggerslob. His Californian education has once again taken the best of him.
          Instead of attempting to counter my commentary with an opposing view point you fall back on junior high level name calling. Because of this I have no idea what part of my commentary you're referring to. If you're going to pretend you're an intellectual you might want to go with a different strategy.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            Because they can't bring themselves to admit that Hillary is a Republican, and always has been. Despite the cartoonish image created by Mush Limpdick & FAUX Noize, she's been playing for their side since the first days she doorbelled a district for Barry Goldwater.
            One of these days you're going to wake up and realize we don't really have a two party system here. It's obvious both parties are pulling for Hillary. To me that's another good reason to vote for whoever's running against her that has a realistic chance of winning. Unfortunately for all of us that person is Donald Trump.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              One of these days you're going to wake up and realize we don't really have a two party system here. It's obvious both parties are pulling for Hillary. To me that's another good reason to vote for whoever's running against her that has a realistic chance of winning. Unfortunately for all of us that person is Donald Trump.
              There's a difference between the beltway "Democratic" party (infected by the Koch funded right wing DLC) and the grass roots Democratic party which still exists outside of that brainwashing beltway bubble. Sadly the DLC is a literal cancer which has metastisized into other parts of the country, but there's still hope. We have Bernie. We have Elizabeth Warren. We have the Congressional Progressive Caucus - which Bernie founded while he was in the House, and still has a lot of members he can be proud of carrying on the good work since he moved to the Senate. Russ Feingold will get his seat back in this election.

REAL Democrats ain't dead yet. Real Republicans (at least on the national level) apparently died out with Eisenhower. We had a few up here in Washington state. Guys I would run into at political events or just general community stuff. They were good guys who just happened to be wrong on a few issues, but you could discuss it reasonably with them.

Those guys all retired from their party when the neocons (and then the teabaggers) took over. They don't want any more to do with THAT Republican party than I do.

I'd like to see BOTH parties make a comeback. Or, if the cancer can't be cured, pull the plug and replace them with something else. I can always go with the Green Party, but I damn sure hope nobody starts an Orange Party (centered around Drumpf's bullshit) because that would be entirely the wrong direction.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Ok, point me to the party that's gonna build a big ass wall on our southern border, stop the flow of illegals from simply trapsing in and getting FREE shit, stop all this Moozlim ass kissing - including Saudi Arabia, crack down on crime big time, gut welfare so that we can increase benefits to the people who really need it, rebuild our military into the biggest baddest assed bunch of kick ass men and women with the biggest guns and planes and ships the world has ever seen, provide healthcare that is actually affordable (remember kids, if your deductible is 12 grand and everything applies to the deductible then you're self financing your healthcare and enriching the insurers left in the exchanges and you're getting NOTHING for your money except the ability to dodge the penalty for not having coverage), stop the flow of jobs out of this country, reduce gubment regulations on business that do nothing but put money in foreign hands, rebuild the middle class, scare the living shit outnof the rest of the world so they do exactly what we tell them to when we tell them to do it, oh yeah and I'd like free Beerz too.

Which party is for all that and actually has a chance of being elected? None? Well there's always secession.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD

I'd like to see BOTH parties make a comeback. Or, if the cancer can't be cured, pull the plug and replace them with something else. I can always go with the Green Party, but I damn sure hope nobody starts an Orange Party (centered around Drumpf's bullshit) because that would be entirely the wrong direction.
                  I'd rather see political parties outlawed altogether. How do we benefit from having a two party or even four party system as opposed to every candidate being an independent? You can't agree with anyone on everything. Why can't we have candidates that think independently instead of following the party line? We should shit can the electoral college bullshit too. Popular vote winner wins the election. We could still hold primaries but instead of one candidate from each party getting the nomination we could take the top 4 or top ten even. Considering the fact you can write in anybody you want we have millions of choices now.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...