X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I wouldn't pay attention to the polls too much. Just observe what's actually going on. Hillary seems to have some ongoing health issues. She's not on the road campaigning much. Even her own campaign staff have complained she spends most her time in wealthy areas getting the big donations and not spending any time with the small doners. This isn't Bernie Sanders who got out there, drew huge crowds and raised amazing amounts of money from small donations. Hillary is a Wall Street candidate. She doesn't generate much excitement with people and if she manages to have a rally the crowds are small compared to what Bernie could get and what Trump can get. Trump on the other hand is out there all the time and going to places Republicans traditionally haven't gone. He's popular with the working class and is trying to get votes from some of the Democrat strongholds and might be successful at doing so. Trump will probably get the union votes, the blue collar votes, inner city votes that the Democrats traditionally got. So in a weird way things have inversed. If you are Goldman Sachs or a large corporation you are going to vote Hillary. Bribe the bitch and you can do whatever you want. If you are some blue collar worker worried about your job, Trump probably looks better to you. That's who's going to his rallies. The little people. It's not people from the Hamptons. That's Hillary's crowd. So Hillary has the big money and she's got the media. She's powerful enough to take over the Democrat party and cheat Sanders out of his squarely won nomination. She rigged it at the party level and she's going to try and rig it at the national level. She's the big army and Trump is running more of a guerilla campaign but he's hugely popular with people who don't work for Goldman Sachs or who have nannies who raise their kids. I'm not seeing Hillary's popularity. I'm seeing a lot of money from rich backers and that big slush fund they set up. I mean it's the Clinton's hanging with the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Not Trump.
    The biggest Unions in America think their members are voting Hitlery. They're not. People are sick of politicians like that twat. Real people. The people that get out and vote.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Dick Morris said Bill wanted to divorce Hillary but they have to stay married. They can't testify against each other if they stay married plus they make more money working as a team. Hillary gets into office and Bill goes around the world as the bag man and Hillary dispenses the favors. The problem is Hillary always has to be in a political position for the Clinton's to have anything to sell. It's been great for Bill. Hillary was stuck as Secretary of State and he could just fly around the world and give speeches and bang women and enjoy all that money. I don't think he's going to like being in the White House much and he's going to have to be there because someone needs to be with Hillary for social occasions and someone needs to run the East Wing. The first lady actually has a load of responsibility. Hillary can't be in the White House while Bill is all over having the time of his life. The press will be on him everywhere.
      The same people that believe the Clintons have a traditional marriage, are the same ones that believe the Clinton Network News about their fake polls.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The Clinton's are just a bunch of con artists basically. Really good ones. I think Hillary is a power junkie full of hate and Bill just wants the perks. Hillary used Bill to get where she wants to be and she's got the goods on him to keep him from running away. You basically have a power junkie controlling a sex addict and riding his coat tails and shotgunning herself to power. But Hillary's trip has been getting power. That's her whole focus trip. What else does she do? She doesn't do anything else but grub for power. Bill at least goes out and plays some golf. What hobbies does Hillary have? She grubs power. That's it.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          The biggest Unions in America think their members are voting Hitlery. They're not. People are sick of politicians like that twat. Real people. The people that get out and vote.
          Yup. People are onto it. The media won't show us but just get out there yourself and ask people. Everyone see's Hillary as a greedy witch. It's obvious. Everyone else who served in the White House go we had our turn. I mean you have this total crook who tried to steal furniture and china from the White House then carpet bagged as a New York senator and then get's a Secretary of State gig and sells her office out. Now she wants the White House and she's selling out to the big corporate interests who want to outsource the jobs. The working people get it. They know they are toast if Hillary gets in. She doesn't give a shit. It's all about her. She would kick Bill to the curb if he no longer was useful to her.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

It's all slime Von.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

The same people that believe the Clintons have a traditional marriage, are the same ones that believe the Clinton Network News about their fake polls.
              Oh for fuck's sake, can't you angry white male white trash get new material?

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                Oh for fuck's sake, can't you angry white male white trash get new material?
                I will have plenty of new material on November 8, when Trump wins with a LANDSLIDE!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

I'm tired of hearing how Trump is undermining democracy by claiming the election is rigged by the same fucking hypocrites that claim the election that put George W Bush in office was rigged.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I will have plenty of new material on November 8, when Trump wins with a LANDSLIDE!
                    More like a mudslide.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I'm tired of hearing how Trump is undermining democracy by claiming the election is rigged by the same fucking hypocrites that claim the election that put George W Bush in office was rigged.
                      Actually, the election IS rigged. Drumpf is just being dishonest by not telling you HOW it's rigged. The vote on November 9th will probably be as close to "accurate" as you can get on unverifiable electro-fraud machines which now "count" most of the votes in this country.

With the BCE and most other segments of the Repuke party backing Hillary, they have no reason to steal it, as they did in Ohio 2004 (and tried to do for Mittens in 2012 until Anonymous intercepted Rove's hack).

Where this election was rigged was in the primaries. Hillary stole the Democratic primary from Bernie in about every way imaginable. Most people with brains will acknowledge that reality. What is lesser known is that she also stole the Republican primary.

How? Not by stealing votes, rigging machines, or frontloading superdelegates (GOP doesn't have them on the same scale). But by rigging the nominee itself.....

Yeah, Drumpf.... it was rigged. And you were in on it the whole time, you orange nazi motherfucker!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well Sesh, this is a real world poll, that is in line with what is the truth. Trump will win by a landslide. These polls the Clinton News Network and the rest of the liberal media are conducting, are skewed from reality. Americans are sick of the corrupt lifelong politicians like Hitlery, and are going to make a change. You numbskulls can continue to keep your heads buried in the sand, but come November 8th you're going to find out just how stupid our media is, and how stupid you were for believing them.
                          You are living in a bubble of people you agree with.

I'm not saying that Trump won't win but that poll is clearly bullshit and it definitely won't be a landslide. If it said Clinton had 85% I would also say bullshit. You think he's picked up more than half the Democrat voters and all the Republican ones?

I'll bet you 1 years share of hosting costs that Trump gets less than 60%.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            If it comes down to one state and a few thousand votes, Bill Clinton is the governor of that state and a Democrat Supreme Court backs up Clinton to win 5-4 when Drumpf has more votes nationally - at that point you will have a point.

At the moment you and Drumpf are talking shit.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              You are living in a bubble of people you agree with.

I'm not saying that Trump won't win but that poll is clearly bullshit and it definitely won't be a landslide. If it said Clinton had 85% I would also say bullshit. You think he's picked up more than half the Democrat voters and all the Republican ones?

I'll bet you 1 years share of hosting costs that Trump gets less than 60%.
                              I talk politics with nobody. As far as my bubble, I've driven all over 3 States very recently, and I've seen exactly ONE Hitlery sign, and ONE Hitlery bumper sticker. My Parents have spent the last few weeks driving all over 7 other States. Today I asked my Mom (Who of course is a supporter of the lying criminal Hitlery) how many Hitlery signs she's seen across those seven States, and her response was "None". She's been all over Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas Tennessee and Oklahoma without seeing a Hitlery sign! Call that a "bubble" if you want Sesh, but it's reality. You can continue to choose to believe those bought and paid for by the Clintons, but you are going to look like a fool when this election is over, and Trump has grabbed that ugly lying criminal by her pussy, and thrown her in the trash, where she belongs. My Dad is a former International President of a very large Union. He is dumbfounded by all the support Trump is getting from the general public, and the Union and blue collar workers. He can't believe as a former leader of Unionized sheep, that the sheep are revolting so publicly. But they are. I have already stated previously, I've been in the biggest auto plants in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana in the last few weeks, and the Trump support in those UAW plants is nothing short of fucking incredible. I have been dealing with Union plants for many years, and have never ever seen the support for a Republican candidate, like I'm seeing with Trump.

She cheated Bernie already. She better hope somehow, some way, she can cheat Trump, because that's her only chance.

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

I talk politics with nobody. As far as my bubble, I've driven all over 3 States very recently, and I've seen exactly ONE Hitlery sign, and ONE Hitlery bumper sticker. My Parents have spent the last few weeks driving all over 7 other States. Today I asked my Mom (Who of course is a supporter of the lying criminal Hitlery) how many Hitlery signs she's seen across those seven States, and her response was "None". She's been all over Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas Tennessee and Oklahoma without seeing a Hitlery sign! Call that a "bubble" if you want Sesh, but it's reality. You can continue to choose to believe those bought and paid for by the Clintons, but you are going to look like a fool when this election is over, and Trump has grabbed that ugly lying criminal by her pussy, and thrown her in the trash, where she belongs. My Dad is a former International President of a very large Union. He is dumbfounded by all the support Trump is getting from the general public, and the Union and blue collar workers. He can't believe as a former leader of Unionized sheep, that the sheep are revolting so publicly. But they are. I have already stated previously, I've been in the biggest auto plants in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana in the last few weeks, and the Trump support in those UAW plants is nothing short of fucking incredible. I have been dealing with Union plants for many years, and have never ever seen the support for a Republican candidate, like I'm seeing with Trump.

She cheated Bernie already. She better hope somehow, some way, she can cheat Trump, because that's her only chance.
                                I don't really think the amount of signs of one candidate vs. another means too much one way or the other in terms of the outcome. Particularly in states like Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Tennessee, all of which Trump is clearly going to win, and win by large margins. In other words, pointing to the massive amount of Trump signs in those states as compared to those of Hillary and then somehow extrapolating from that Trump is going to win the entire election...I don't want to say it is a bubble-type mentality, but naturally one would expect in those deep red states that there aren't going to be large amounts of Hillary campaign signs.

And campaign signs don't matter nearly as much as tv advertising. And living here in Tampa, I can tell you that Hillary is massively outspending the Trump campaign and pouring money into tv advertising, the results of which are readily apparent every time I watch television. And Florida is a must-win for Trump, and Hillsborough County (where Tampa is in) is a crucial county.

Look at the polling in Texas - TEXAS of all places - where Hillary is within a few points of winning. And Arizona. And the Trump campaign essentially pulling their resources out of Virginia. Hillary is ahead in Iowa. Iowa. Think about these recently red states which are potentially going to turn blue this election.

I mean, I'm not arguing for or against either of the candidates here, Von. Nor, by extension, am I arguing against you in political terms. The polling math in advance of the election doesn't look favorable for Trump, though. Yes, I don't consider it outside the realm of possibility that Trump could win, but it would involve an upset in defiance of statistics in terms of coming back from a polling deficit this wide this close to the election that is virtually unprecedented in terms of modern presidential politics. That being said, this campaign is unprecedented in so many ways, maybe a Trump upset won't be shocking should it come to pass.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...