X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    For some reason the best vodka seems to come from France these days. For years the problem with Stoli was the cap which would leak but I think they finally fixed that.
    I have a friend who likes a vodka out of France made of grapes. I haven't tried it yet. I heard people liked Tito's vodka which is corn based. Tried some. Not bad. They make a lot of potato vodka over in Idaho. It's ok some people love it but I still like the vodkas made of grain. For me chilled Stoli is still my favorite and yes they have improved their packaging. No problems with the caps anymore.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I don't understand why some people think that's such a bad idea. Especially the part about working with Putin to fight ISIS, The ISIL or whoever those goat fucking bastards are.
      Yup. China is who is aggressive right now. They lost me when Chinese officials came to our condominium building in Salt Lake during the olympics and demanded a resident take down a Tibetan flag off their balcony. The homeowners association decided to have everyone hang a foreign flag off their balconies during the olympics. The Chinese were acting like they ran the place. I never trusted them. Let me tell you, the three years I spent in Hong Kong I heard horror stories about what the PRC did to people. I think they just played nice for awhile to build themselves up but the head honchos are still communist and not our friends. They are getting aggressive in the South China sea and breaking international law. Russia in comparison is not as big of a potential threat and we can control Russia and they seem willing to talk. So I think Trump's strategy was the same as Nixon's strategy but instead of opening relations with the Chinese to counter the Soviets Trump wants to open relations with Russia to counter China. Sure Putin is a dictator but so is the guy who runs Singapore. Having been to Russia three times I would say Putin's Russia is better than Breznev's Russia or Yeltsin's Russia. At least with Putin I would say the average Russian is better off than the previous two leaders. Most the world is under dictatorship and that's the reality of it. If you are going to play geopolitics you are going to break bread with dictators some being better than others.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

For some reason the best vodka seems to come from France these days. For years the problem with Stoli was the cap which would leak but I think they finally fixed that.
        Like you leave some for next time
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Vodka makes a boring work day cruise along better.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I concur. I don't drink vodka often, but when I do:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Notice vaguely urine shaded bottle:

It's the bestest, greatest, biggliest vodka of all time!

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

If I drink vodka at the local witherspoons ... notorious cheap pub chain , I drink absolote and yeah I read an article about it being pretty shitty but to be honest it's in fresh orange and downed in one
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

c-dog buys his vodka at Big Lots. Of course it turns out that Big Lots doesn't actually sell booze, and he was really buying rubbing alcohol, but after drinking a few shots, he couldn't tell the difference
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                    c-dog buys his vodka at Big Lots. Of course it turns out that Big Lots doesn't actually sell booze, and he was really buying rubbing alcohol, but after drinking a few shots, he couldn't tell the difference
                    I said wine from Pic N Save not vodka from Big Lots. Big Lots bought Pic N Save but I guess they decided not to sell booze there. Rubbing alcohol is good stuff. Have a couple shots sometime.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The local Big Lots was a Pic N Save when it first opened. They never had drinking alcohol there of any kind. And considering the quality (or lack there of) of most of the stuff they sell there, I'm not sure I would want to drink it even if they did.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

The local Big Lots was a Pic N Save when it first opened. They never had drinking alcohol there of any kind. And considering the quality (or lack there of) of most of the stuff they sell there, I'm not sure I would want to drink it even if they did.
                        The L.A. Times is a leading source of breaking news, entertainment, sports, politics, and more for Southern California and the world.

Haven't found proof Pic N Save sold booze in California yet but here's evidence they tried to.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

They sold it in Florida too.
                          ZEHMER Judge. Pic N Save Central Florida Inc. d b a Pic N Save Drugs 44 appeals a final order of the Department of Business...so2d2451833
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Ha! My wife worked at the Pic N Save in Issaquah when she was in high school. Man. We went back there this year and didn't even recognize the place. Went and saw Billy Joel at Safeco Stadium. It was a great show. Billy is still worth seeing live.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I concur. I don't drink vodka often, but when I do:
                              I hear it's good. Haven't tried it yet.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Notice vaguely urine shaded bottle:

It's the bestest, greatest, biggliest vodka of all time!
                                That's a hot item. It's the next Billy Beer.

Comment

Working...