Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

yea, but that was different, it WORKED for his argument. The basic question I ask (and yes Ford, it goes on the LIST of questions you can't anwser), how do you know it wasn't real? Do you have a direct line to an Al Qeda cell? If so, can I have the address (I have a couple of rounds which need firing)?

The point is, what you call bullshit, can't be proven one way or another, but it was credible enough that NOT acting on it would have been just as bad. Let's reverse it for a second. Let's assume they took Ford's relaxed attitude about it (relax, I'll get to the bush part in a minute) and did nothing and then something happened. What would you say then? Get rid of them, they aren't doing their job. Right?

WHy have I heard nothing from protestors. Are you telling me this was a dry run?

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

What I'm telling you is that George Bush willingly sent his wife and daughters to the CitiBank building yesterday.

Now any man who would deliberately risk his family knowing they were in a target zone is either a fool or a complete fucking bastard, or both. And such a person is not worthy of your support.

Or, Junior knew the building was safe and that nothing would happen to Pickles & the kids. This makes Junior a liar, and reinforces the allegation that the "terra alerts"are being used for political gain, and in the case of NYC in particular, was a preemptive action against the planned freedom of speech against the BCE convention at the end of this month. So not only is Junior lying and manipulating, but once again, wiping his ass with the Constitution. And such a person is not worthy of support.

So which is it? A heartless bastard who cares nothing for his own family? Or a manipulative tyrant attempting to silence his opposition?
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

So, how'd it go over when I stopped using commercial airliners?

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
          So, how'd it go over when I stopped using commercial airliners?
          Ah, now you see, the REAL Asscrotch would never admit to such a thing, because that would be admitting that he knew Al-Likuida was up to something.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Intel on 9/11 Attacks Was 6 Years Old

Intel on 9/11 Attacks Was 6 Years Old

Both the New York Times and the Washington Post are breathlessly reporting in Tuesday editions that recently discovered intelligence on al-Qaida plots targeting buildings in New York, Newark and Washington, D.C., may be more than three years old, rendering it all but useless.

Unmentioned, however, by either the Times or the Post is this salient fact: Al-Qaida plans to attack the World Trade Center and Pentagon were at least six years old when they were implemented on Sept. 11, 2001.

When 1993 World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef's computer was seized in Manila in 1995, it contained detailed plans to hijack U.S. aircraft and crash them into American landmarks. The plot, dubbed "Operation Bojinka," cited specifically designated targets, including the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

When Yousef was arrested in Pakistan later that year and brought to the U.S. to stand trial, he told his FBI captors that attempts to destroy the World Trade Center would continue despite his arrest. Yousef's uncle, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, picked up where he left off, taking his nephew's blueprint to Osama bin Laden for approval and financing.

In contrast to the Bush administration's rapid response on Sunday, however, the Clinton administration did nothing - despite clear warnings from Philippine police about Yousef's 1995 plot targeting the twin towers .

A 1998 presidential daily briefing headlined "Bin Laden Preparing to Hijack U.S. Aircraft and Other Attacks" warned that al-Qaida would use the hijackings in a bid to free the 1993 World Trade Center bombers.

On the morning of Sept. 11, a Filipino investigator who was involved in Ramzi Yousef's arrest sat watching the World Trade Center attack on TV. He was later quoted by the Washington Post exclaiming in horror, "It's Bojinka! We told the Americans everything about Bojinka. Why didn't they pay attention?"

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Satan
              Apples and oranges, Agent Zimmerman....

In 1998, the PNAC'ers were just a bunch of unemployed clowns sitting around with nothing to do but masturbate while fantasizing about a global fascist empire. In 2001, they became the cabinet of the Bush Fraudministration and were then in a direct position to implement their agenda through the enaction of the "new Pearl Harbor" called for on page 63 of their manifesto.

So when "Al Qaeda" become the Board of Directors of Citibank, then we can talk comparably about that scenario.
              it doesn't matter since all that info was old. the plot has new parts to it. thats what the other thread on it is on.

Comment

Working...